PDA

View Full Version : Aflac trivia question...

Leroy Jenkins
10-19-2022, 08:21 AM
Who was the last MSU player to score a TD in Tuscaloosa?

dawgman15
10-19-2022, 08:22 AM
Kylin Hill, he doesn't get credit in the scorebook but that was a phantom block in the back

tcdog70
10-19-2022, 08:34 AM
LEWIS

Catfish
10-19-2022, 08:41 AM
Walter Packer

msudawg1200
10-19-2022, 09:19 AM
Michael Haddix

biscuit
10-19-2022, 09:22 AM
JJ Johnson

BulldogBear
10-19-2022, 10:32 AM
Wesley Carroll?

Matt3467
10-19-2022, 10:41 AM
2018 Bama was one of the worst one way officiated games I've ever seen. Disgusted doesn't even begin to describe how I felt watching that game and is one of the reasons why I hate Bama over OM. I don't even want to watch this game because we all know the outcome already.

However, I forget how many tds were taken away that day but 2018 should've been our last score in Tuscaloosa.

DownwardDawg
10-19-2022, 10:52 AM
2018 Bama was one of the worst one way officiated games I've ever seen. Disgusted doesn't even begin to describe how I felt watching that game and is one of the reasons why I hate Bama over OM. I don't even want to watch this game because we all know the outcome already.

However, I forget how many tds were taken away that day but 2018 should've been our last score in Tuscaloosa.

Yep. Bama fumbled the first snap and we recovered. Officials acted like it never happened. Reply showed it was clearly a fumble and recovery by the defense. The Kylin TD was one of the worst calls in a while. Nobody got touched but they couldn't let us make it that close of a game. I never hated Bama at all until that day. That's when it changed for me.

parabrave
10-19-2022, 11:37 AM
Yep. Bama fumbled the first snap and we recovered. Officials acted like it never happened. Reply showed it was clearly a fumble and recovery by the defense. The Kylin TD was one of the worst calls in a while. Nobody got touched but they couldn't let us make it that close of a game. I never hated Bama at all until that day. That's when it changed for me.

You must of missed the Ridley step OOBs then catch the winning TD. This is after the ref even marking him OOB.

PikeDawg15
10-19-2022, 11:58 AM

Remember . we scored a touchdown on the very next play after that and they called another Hold.

Leroy Jenkins
10-19-2022, 01:46 PM
LEWIS

Winner. Pass from Dak to Tubby.

Lord McBuckethead
10-19-2022, 03:37 PM

Yep. Going to say this. Seriously, clearly a fumble. I was high fiving my wife saying we got the ball. No review. No discussion. The ref just walked over there, grabbed the ball from our DLineman's hands and then proceeded to spot it and running the clock. Not even a look, even though our guy had the football.

Lord McBuckethead
10-19-2022, 03:39 PM
You must of missed the Ridley step OOBs then catch the winning TD. This is after the ref even marking him OOB.

Yep, I was on the upper deck of the far side of the field and I clearly saw it. Hat and everything. Dude ran out of bounds on his own accord, came back in, caught the ball, and took it to the 5 yard line, setting up the winning TD. Clear as day, never touched him. Still didn't matter.

Goldendawg
10-19-2022, 03:50 PM
Yep. Going to say this. Seriously, clearly a fumble. I was high fiving my wife saying we got the ball. No review. No discussion. The ref just walked over there, grabbed the ball from our DLineman's hands and then proceeded to spot it and running the clock. Not even a look, even though our guy had the football.

Maybe the Ref had blown the play dead as soon as he saw the ball begin to move from the bama RB. We are so hard on SEC "officials".*****

PGHBulldogBG
10-19-2022, 04:48 PM
It is really interesting how non competitive we have been with Bama now with our 3rd coach. Moorhead doesn’t count because he was so bad, but Leach and Mullen are both good coaches. We have only had 2 competitive games with Bama since 2007 when we beat them. 2014 wasn’t even really that competitive considering Bama had a 2 score lead most of the game. 2017 was by far the best, but really 1 and a half years of being competitive in the last 14 is really on another level.

DownwardDawg
10-19-2022, 04:57 PM

Different year. That play was in Starkville when we should have beaten them. Dans nuts drew up in the 4th quarter as usual.
The game I'm referring to I think was 2018. Moorehead.

RocketDawg
10-19-2022, 08:41 PM

I'd actually forgotten about that, but yes, it happened just as you described. I don't hate Alabama, but they're easy to dislike intensely when you live in the midst of a bunch of their cocky fans.

RocketDawg
10-19-2022, 08:43 PM
It is really interesting how non competitive we have been with Bama now with our 3rd coach. Moorhead doesn’t count because he was so bad, but Leach and Mullen are both good coaches. We have only had 2 competitive games with Bama since 2007 when we beat them. 2014 wasn’t even really that competitive considering Bama had a 2 score lead most of the game. 2017 was by far the best, but really 1 and a half years of being competitive in the last 14 is really on another level.

Well - hardly any other team has been competitive with Bama over the last bunch of years either. This year they seem a little weaker, but last week we sort of proved our vulnerability too. We'll just have to wait and see what happens this weekend, but I don't think many fans think we'll win or be allowed to win.

dawgday166
10-19-2022, 11:41 PM

Naw man ... that's fake news.

Real news ... Bama lost last Saturday cause those refs had it in for them. I still got friends on social media posting stuff about bad calls last Saturday. Like Bama ain't gonna make the playoffs cause of that game or something.

Matt3467
10-20-2022, 08:20 AM

Couple that with how OM and Freeze came close to winning 3 in a row. Funny how it wasn't long after that Freeze was out of town.