PDA

View Full Version : I can already see the rest of the season

PikeDawg15
10-17-2022, 02:35 PM
State goes to alabama and somehow doesnt completly die. Defense forces a few turnovers and we somehow are in the game in the 4th quarter when alabama scores 2 straight touchdowns to win something like 35-13. 21-13 bama going into the fourth. It will tear our heart out.

then we go to the bye week then play auburn. Auburn will play very hard against us but since we are at home we somehow escape a nightmare scenario and we barely beat auburn 38-31

we then come into the Georgia game after they have just beaten #1 Tennessee at home in a close hard fought game and then we upset them and we get the Leach WTF win and we dont storm the field because we are lame. Stetson bennett has 4 turnovers and we win 28-26

Rll ETSU and the sunshine pumpers are in full swing claiming the sugar bowl or another NY6

Then we roll into oxford and get the piss beaten out of us and lose the egg bowl 51-28.

We finish 8-4 and ole miss finishes once again 10-2 with losses @LSU and vs alabama.

Heavy rumuors start swirling about kiffin jumping to auburn but he signs another extension to increase his pay to 8 million .

Alabama vs Georgia SEC title game Bammer wins in a blow out

the committee has a tough time choosing who number 4 is

#1 Ohio State
#2 Bammer
#3 Clemson

#4 is between

11-2 Georgia who beat tennessee
11-1 Tennessee who only lost to georgia on the road close but beat alabama
12-1 Pac 12 champ Oregon who got killed by Georgia week 1
11-2 Big 12 champ Texas

we end up in the Gator bowl vs Purdue

Desoto1967
10-17-2022, 02:39 PM
Georgia hasn't played anybody, but I can't give them a loss in Starkville

Goldendawg
10-17-2022, 02:41 PM
It's only Monday afternoon. How long have you been drinking?****** But, an interesting read, worthy of Nostradomus, not sure. Time will tell for sure. Hail State!

PikeDawg15
10-17-2022, 02:51 PM
It's only Monday afternoon. How long have you been drinking?****** But, an interesting read, worthy of Nostradomus, not sure. Time will tell for sure. Hail State!

A redbull and 2 great value waters

Dawgology
10-17-2022, 02:52 PM
MSU hasnt scored a TD in Tuscaloosa since Dak was here (he got one). We won?t this season either. 7-5 is this teams ceiling right now.

PikeDawg15
10-17-2022, 02:55 PM
Georgia hasn't played anybody, but I can't give them a loss in Starkville

I was not a believer in the superstitious stuff about leach but I believe it now.

We had a wtf win in 2020 against LSU , WTF loss against arkansas

wtf win against Texas a&m last year. Wtf loss against memphis last year

Wtf loss against kentucky , time will tell they are at best 8-4 probably 7-5, LSU aint the wtf cause they actually have a big talent gap with us.

texas a&m isnt the wtf because they lost to app state.

We arent beating bama so the wtf win is georgia because it cant be ole miss because leach doesnt win rivalry games.

PikeDawg15
10-17-2022, 02:56 PM
MSU hasnt scored a TD in Tuscaloosa since Dak was here (he got one). We won?t this season either. 7-5 is this teams ceiling right now.

7 of those 13 arent from an offensive score.

Fumble 6 by a beat up bryce young.

parabrave
10-17-2022, 03:13 PM
State goes to alabama and somehow doesnt completly die. Defense forces a few turnovers and we somehow are in the game in the 4th quarter when alabama scores 2 straight touchdowns to win something like 35-13. 21-13 bama going into the fourth. It will tear our heart out.

then we go to the bye week then play auburn. Auburn will play very hard against us but since we are at home we somehow escape a nightmare scenario and we barely beat auburn 38-31

we then come into the Georgia game after they have just beaten #1 Tennessee at home in a close hard fought game and then we upset them and we get the Leach WTF win and we dont storm the field because we are lame. Stetson bennett has 4 turnovers and we win 28-26

Rll ETSU and the sunshine pumpers are in full swing claiming the sugar bowl or another NY6

Then we roll into oxford and get the piss beaten out of us and lose the egg bowl 51-28.

We finish 8-4 and ole miss finishes once again 10-2 with losses @LSU and vs alabama.

Heavy rumuors start swirling about kiffin jumping to auburn but he signs another extension to increase his pay to 8 million .

Alabama vs Georgia SEC title game Bammer wins in a blow out

the committee has a tough time choosing who number 4 is

#1 Ohio State
#2 Bammer
#3 Clemson

#4 is between

11-2 Georgia who beat tennessee
11-1 Tennessee who only lost to georgia on the road close but beat alabama
12-1 Pac 12 champ Oregon who got killed by Georgia week 1
11-2 Big 12 champ Texas

we end up in the Gator bowl vs Purdue

Johnson hurt. We better be praying for the toilet bowl.

Quaoarsking
10-17-2022, 03:19 PM
I think most of us would gladly take that right now. 8-4 is at or better where most of us predicted, and it includes knocking off a #1 team? Sign me up!

parabrave
10-17-2022, 03:30 PM
I think most of us would gladly take that right now. 8-4 is at or better where most of us predicted, and it includes knocking off a #1 team? Sign me up!

Hey Q what are the odds going to be on 0 TDs scored Sat??

viverlibre
10-17-2022, 03:31 PM
We were always a 7 win team, taking one from TAMU actually puts us ahead of where i thought we'd be. We just need to beat OM to be 8-4.

8-4 with this schedule is one heck of a year. Let's say OM ends up 9-3, if we traded UGA for Vandy, we'd be 9-3 and they'd be 8-4.

TrapGame
10-17-2022, 03:41 PM
We were always a 7 win team, taking one from TAMU actually puts us ahead of where i thought we'd be. We just need to beat OM to be 8-4.

8-4 with this schedule is one heck of a year. Let's say OM ends up 9-3, if we traded UGA for Vandy, we'd be 9-3 and they'd be 8-4.

Yeah man, what happened to all the people around here saying we needed to go at least 2-1 in this three game stretch?

Well, we freakin' did and now we are back to the post LSU loss teenage girl pms meltdown. The same meltdown that said we wouldn't win any one of those three by the way.

Commercecomet24
10-17-2022, 03:51 PM
Yeah man, what happened to all the people around here saying we needed to go at least 2-1 in this three game stretch?

Well, we freakin' did and now we are back to the post LSU loss teenage girl pms meltdown. The same meltdown that said we wouldn't win any one of those three by the way.

Trap, its the same story every year. When we lose it's the end of the world, when we win, we're gonna win the west, when the truth is always somewhere in between. Also, the way cfb is setup only about 4-6 teams have a legit shot for the playoffs and the rest of us are just getting the scraps left. I thought we'd win 7-8 games with our schedule and we're on pace for that. Yeah we played bad saturday and yeah we lost, and it sucked, but we played 3 ranked(at the time)teams in a row and won 2 of 3, which most on here said we had to do. Well we did it, and now some people say they're done with the team for the year, because we lost to a ranked sec team on the road. The sec is an any given saturday league and is even moreso this year. I hate the way we played saturday too, because we should've beat uk, but it's time to move on because there's still plenty to play for.

TrapGame
10-17-2022, 03:53 PM
Trap, its the same story every year. When we lose it's the end of the world, when we win, we're gonna win the west, when the truth is always somewhere in between. Also, the way cfb is setup only about 4-6 teams have a legit shot for the playoffs and the rest of us are just getting the scraps left. I thought we'd win 7-8 games with our schedule and we're on pace for that. Yeah we played bad saturday and yeah we lost, and it sucked, but we played 3 ranked(at the time)teams in a row and won 2 of 3, which most on here said we had to do. Well we did it, and now some people say they're done with the team for the year, because we lost to a ranked sec team on the road. The sec is an any given saturday league and is even moreso this year. I hate the way we played saturday too, because we should've beat uk, but it's time to move on because there's still plenty to play for.

Amen, brother. You get it.

Maroonthirteen
10-17-2022, 04:03 PM
Yes fans over react. This year I think some of the panic right now has to do with OM being 7-0. Most years if you said we are 5-2 through 7 games, fans would take that as success.

Admittedly, I would be happy with 7 wins in the end most seasons. However we have to beat OM this year. That's the rub this season. People are going to lose it IF... IF they win 9-10 games and we lose to them to settle for 7 wins.

Activated Alpha
10-17-2022, 04:06 PM
Pike you haven't watched either OSU or Michigan play this year. That game at the end of the year will determine who is in the playoff. My wolverines finally beat OSU last year and I'm hoping they will again this year. We have them in Ann Arbor so it'll be a good game.

Catfish
10-17-2022, 04:08 PM
Yes fans over react. This year I think some of the panic right now has to do with OM being 7-0. Most years if you said we are 5-2 through 7 games, fans would take that as success.

Admittedly, I would be happy with 7 wins in the end most seasons. However we have to beat OM this year. That's the rub this season. People are going to lose it IF... IF they win 9-10 games and we lose to them to settle for 7 wins.

Too much hype about 11-1 and 10-2 didn't help either.

TrapGame
10-17-2022, 04:09 PM

And life will go on. My existence and happiness are not tied to ole miss's success or failure. This wallowing in the depths of despair over a football game is ridiculous. Some folks need to step back from the keyboard for a few days. And some folks just post here to stir the pot like a 13 year old girl. They bring nothing to the board but their own over inflated egos.

Commercecomet24
10-17-2022, 04:35 PM

Lot of truth there.

lastmajordog
10-17-2022, 04:46 PM
If the DOGS lose the Egg this year, it will be a horrible year......just the way it is.

Commercecomet24
10-17-2022, 04:48 PM
This is just my opinion from a little time around and in oxford. If all om fans behaved the way out of state kids that attend om life would be much more tolerable in this state. For some reason kids from Ms that attend om truly believe they are better and far superior in every way than people that attend STATE simply because they put a pen to paper in oxford. Kids from out of state (Texas, Georgia, La) for some reason are much more mature and intelligent in their view of the world.......I can’t explain that difference.

It's how they're raised that's the difference.

Goldendawg
10-17-2022, 04:54 PM

I don't care where OM is right now. Most everyone, even their fans knew that they should be at least 6-1 at this point with their early schedule. I worry about us and how we looked lost against LSU and totally unprepared in all aspects of the game against KY, two games we were favored to win. Lane brought in 20 new portal players and if they win the majority of their remaining games, he is a heck of a coach. If their run includes a third win in a row over us in a 6-6 season, we have serious issues to address no matter how they finish. Hail State!

PikeDawg15
10-17-2022, 06:35 PM

Ya hit the nail on the head.

Thats what the problem rn

They also took our crown in baseball.

Something gotta be done

PikeDawg15
10-17-2022, 06:38 PM
I don't care where OM is right now. Most everyone, even their fans knew that they should be at least 6-1 at this point with their early schedule. I worry about us and how we looked lost against LSU and totally unprepared in all aspects of the game against KY, two games we were favored to win. Lane brought in 20 new portal players and if they win the majority of their remaining games, he is a heck of a coach. If their run includes a third win in a row over us in a 6-6 season, we have serious issues to address no matter how they finish. Hail State!

Good post.

There is something majorly wrong if OM lost all that they lost last year and still do a lot better than us and beat us again when we have a team full of seniors and juniors in atleast their 3rd year of playing. Not for the players or the coaches that coach em

Leeshouldveflanked
10-17-2022, 07:28 PM
6-6

Goldendawg
10-17-2022, 07:40 PM
6-6

That's 4-0 OOC, 2-6 SEC, and loss #3 in a row to OM. Not much to be happy with.

basedog
10-17-2022, 07:56 PM

Totally agree!

The truth is to me Kiffin is a heck of a Coach who seems to get better.

R2Dawg
10-18-2022, 12:43 PM

Agree it is 7-5 or 6-6. It would be a major fluke to win 8. We already gave away 2 should have been wins and looked bad doing it. Just hoping not to implode and let Aub beat us. OM going to make 2008 look like a good Bulldog effort. Hope I'm wrong but not seeing any better.

TrapGame
10-18-2022, 12:53 PM
6-6

If that happens Leach should be told to retire. I said this two months ago and I'll say again today. That's unacceptable in year three.

bulldawg28
10-18-2022, 12:58 PM

We're not beating Ole Miss

ScoobaDawg
10-18-2022, 01:12 PM

Exactly. we scored 1 offensive td vs freaking kentucky.
We won't score 10 vs Bama. I won't be surprised with a shutout considering how pissed off they are with the loss to UT.

HancockCountyDog
10-18-2022, 03:48 PM
I'm still convinced that the Egg Bowl will be for both team's 8th win.

There is a good chance they will have quit by then.

parabrave
10-18-2022, 05:17 PM

If we play Aubbie like we did against KY we will lose. And now that KY exposed us, pressure Will, and Johnson out We might not beat them anyway.

lastmajordog
10-18-2022, 06:12 PM
I just don?t see a competitive game. I truly hope Arnette has a career game. But until CML makes it a total only thing that matters attitude....I just don?t see the DOGS winning this. I so hope Im wrong.

Todd4State
10-18-2022, 07:17 PM
We need to get Crumedy, Sharp, Johnson back ASAP.

Again- Will just has to not do too much. If he does that everything else falls into place.

We're going to see the same thing that Kentucky did on defense from here on out. It's up to our staff to counter it.

Goldendawg
10-18-2022, 07:29 PM

If we have only beaten ETU, leading up to the EGG, just what kind of shape to you think our team will be in mentally and physically going into a rival game that Leach during his history everywhere seems to treat as just another game?

hopemsu
10-19-2022, 08:58 AM
Leach will not have any WTF wins in the SEC, this isn't the Big 12, Pac 10 where you just go out and throw the ball around on Saturday and see what happens. Leach will not beat Ole Miss 9 out of 10 years as long as Kiffen is there, Kiffen is a much better coach.