PDA

View Full Version : Will Hargrove see action this weekend due to the injuries

BlackSailsDawg
10-17-2022, 10:23 AM
Marks has been banged up this season and walked off the field vs UK. Per twitter verse, Johnson is out with an MCL.

That leaves us very thin. Does Hargrove get a shot being that he entered the portal?

Jernighan
Marks (not 100%)
Price has been 3rd in rotation...

It's concerning for Will Rogers if all that is true. Young backs tend to be behind on pass protection. And this is Bama on the road.

Saltydog
10-17-2022, 10:26 AM
For blocking I wouldn't hesitate on utilzing Jernighan. JJ can block but he lacks speed.

Maverick91
10-17-2022, 10:28 AM
Good question and I dont know, would love to see multiple 2 back sets and the tightend stuff from arky game.

To go with this does anyone know about Sharp?

BlackSailsDawg
10-17-2022, 10:32 AM
For blocking I wouldn't hesitate on utilzing Jernighan. JJ can block but he lacks speed.

I certainly hope that the information on Johnson is wrong. People were knocking our run game vs UK, but we pretty much lost our run game in one game. The OL forced to shuffle, Johnson was limping and went out most of the game, Marks is banged up and walked off..... Johnson came back in and played, and evidently had that MCL while doing it.

BlackSailsDawg
10-17-2022, 10:34 AM
Good question and I dont know, would love to see multiple 2 back sets and the tightend stuff from arky game.

To go with this does anyone know about Sharp?

I think he will be good to go. I also think you are not going to keep Marks off the field if he can go at all. But we are thin with Johnson out and with Marks banged up. We need all the help we can get.

MafiaDawg
10-17-2022, 11:20 AM
Marks has been banged up since he got to campus. Getting old. Has some kylin in him on that front.

somebodyshotmypaw
10-17-2022, 11:30 AM
Marks has been banged up since he got to campus. Getting old. Has some kylin in him on that front.

I don't agree with that. Marks runs hard. He does take a lot of contact, some that he could avoid. But he and Dillon have both been physical and tough.

bulldawg28
10-17-2022, 11:49 AM
We need a bug bruiser back in this offense especially since there's no upback to lead for him. Just get 5-8 yards and wear down a defense.

Cooterpoot
10-17-2022, 11:52 AM
Hargrove is transferring. He's not touching the field.

NWADAWG
10-17-2022, 01:43 PM

If that's the case, don't even dress him out or include him in practice. He can work out at the Sanderson center if he wants too.

You're either a part of the team or you ain't.

msu15

NT

Goldendawg
I think he will be good to go. I also think you are not going to keep Marks off the field if he can go at all. But we are thin with Johnson out and with Marks banged up. We need all the help we can get.

Price and Hargrove are both 4 stars, I think. We have a lot of young 4 stars in many different positions. Time for next man up. Hail State!

Goldendawg
10-17-2022, 01:45 PM
I don't agree with that. Marks runs hard. He does take a lot of contact, some that he could avoid. But he and Dillon have both been physical and tough.

Marks often looks like "Mr. Whiff" in pass protection.

Leroy Jenkins
10-17-2022, 02:32 PM
Hargrove? No, I don't think so. Price has shown some flashes, JJ is usually 4th guy off the bench. I think we see them both.