PDA

View Full Version : It may get me banned, but when a poster uses race to demonize they should be banned

BlackSailsDawg
10-16-2022, 08:34 PM
And I will speak up. If that means being banned so be it:

Coach34

vCash

White legs at WR is the last thing we need. We didnt need another Austin Williams. Florida let him go.

Really?

Coach34

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSailsDawg View Post
As a minority, I find your comments well over the top! That's MORE than racist.

COACH34:

Sorry dude. I dont like alot of white people. Especially white liberals who are the most racist people in our country.

Really?

Coach34

vCash

And if you are ACTUALLY a coach, I would never allow my kid to play for you. PERIOD.

Coach34

Good. Im sure your kid is soft like you. I coach in majority Black schools for a reason. I want to coach kids that have some toughness and enjoy football

Really?

Coach34

vCash

[QUOTE=msu15;1457512]
Yep and just like your opinion that they will be here that long is opinion only. However, mine is more rotted in fact because A) no way due Locke and Sawyer both hang around because QB's nowadays want to start more than one season and B) every program loses about 10 players a year now due to the transfer portal. We lost over 10 at the end of last season and that is now the norm. Keep your head in the sand though.

COACH34:

We flipped a white WR. I'm sure he is Wes Welker and will tear up the SEC with his incredible talent much like Williams has

Really?

Coach34

vCash

[QUOTE=BlackSailsDawg;1457531]
Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post

I'm sorry... Did you just use the term WHITE as if that's some sort of negative? Could you be a little less asshole-ish?

Coach34:

Yes. I dont want white WR's or TB's. They are garbage

How is this guy allowed to post?

How is he even coaching?

Sorry... you can ban me for this post or whatever... but this should not be accepted.

BlackSailsDawg
10-16-2022, 08:58 PM
He admitted to not actually being a coach so there is that. It does not excuse him being allowed to post racist things here, but not my website.

msu15
10-16-2022, 09:21 PM
He admitted to not actually being a coach so there is that. It does not excuse him being allowed to post racist things here, but not my website.

He's the offensive coordinator for a high school football team. I can't remember where exactly, but he's been around awhile.

BlackSailsDawg
10-16-2022, 09:29 PM
He's the offensive coordinator for a high school football team. I can't remember where exactly, but he's been around awhile.

Yeah.. I was told that not long ago. That's sad that a man who coaches kids has that opinion. It's bad that he is allowed to post at this point. That wasn't a joke. It was serious and he meant it. Imagine how many students/players have not been given an opportunity under him simply because of his racist views.

I'm not sorry for raising that issue to the board. And if it means I am banned so be it.... I would rather stand up to it than remain silent.

hopemsu
10-17-2022, 09:13 AM
unfortunately, it is mostly acceptable to be racist if you are a minority.