PDA

View Full Version : Our two losses

basedog
10-16-2022, 05:11 PM
Something is bad wrong the way we lost in second half to LSU and Ky. It has to be one or more of the following.
No Adjustments
Lack of talent
Lack of depth
Lack of motivation
Just a very tired team from the last 3 games (Ky game)
I suppose it could have been a little of all. Now, we have nay sayers and wool growers, tell me what was the problem? I was just amazed how soft we played and looked.

I see Saturday as a 45-20 game.

Leeshouldveflanked
10-16-2022, 05:17 PM
I seriously doubt we score a TD against BAMA.

basedog
10-16-2022, 05:29 PM
I seriously doubt we score a TD against BAMA.

Well one thing for sure, they will blitz and stunt with their DLine. I expect they will be very aggressive on D.
Bad timing for us I'm afraid.

MetEdDawg
10-16-2022, 05:39 PM
Line for Bama is -21. Does anyone really think we keep it within 21 points??

starkvegasdawg
10-16-2022, 05:42 PM
Line for Bama is -21. Does anyone really think we keep it within 21 points??

For the entire game or the first quarter?

EdwardDrayton
10-16-2022, 05:50 PM
Something is bad wrong the way we lost in second half to LSU and Ky. It has to be one or more of the following.
No Adjustments
Lack of talent
Lack of depth
Lack of motivation
I suppose it could have been a little of all. Now, we have nay sayers and wool growers, tell me what was the problem? I was just amazed how soft we played and looked.

The 45 is conservative. And we will call it a victory at 20.

R2Dawg
10-16-2022, 06:35 PM
No Adjustments
Lack of talent
Lack of depth
Lack of motivation

Both have a common denominator but both losses were different. We had a lead in the 4th quarter against LSU and basically outplayed them in the first half in dominant fashion until last 1 min drive.

UK dominated us from opening kick till last second.

Common denominator is your first item - no adjustments and poor gameplan on UK. Based on Ark and TAMU I don't think talent is an issue yet. Depth not good and starting to show a little. How could we not be motivated?

Tired team - tired of winning? UK was tired - tired of losing.

I've watched our D get much weaker since 19 and that concerns me as much as the O being inept. MSU has D talent in the state of Miss. We can't lose that in the midst of losing our way.

ScooterDog
10-16-2022, 06:45 PM
We are paying coaches millions of dollars to motivate this team. They failed miserably. That?s what burns me up. Millions!

basedog
10-16-2022, 06:49 PM
Both have a common denominator but both losses were different. We had a lead in the 4th quarter against LSU and basically outplayed them in the first half in dominant fashion until last 1 min drive.

UK dominated us from opening kick till last second.

Common denominator is your first item - no adjustments and poor gameplan on UK. Based on Ark and TAMU I don't think talent is an issue yet. Depth not good and starting to show a little. How could we not be motivated?

Tired team - tired of winning? UK was tired - tired of losing.

I've watched our D get much weaker since 19 and that concerns me as much as the O being inept. MSU has D talent in the state of Miss. We can't lose that in the midst of losing our way.

Pretty good assessment. I totally agree. Motivation should be the number one goal. It takes no talent for this, just desire and heart.

PikeDawg15
10-16-2022, 07:04 PM
Alabama 65
Miss St. 0

An absolute booty banging of epic proportions .

Plan a fishing trip next Saturday !

msu15
10-16-2022, 07:54 PM
Yea we will not a score an offensive touchdown next week. Our FG kickers might get a chance for some practice though. Lord knows we need all the special teams work we can get.