PDA

View Full Version : What happened?

BuckyIsAB****
10-16-2022, 08:25 AM
Here is my opinion. Cuss away if you want.

1. Most importantly they wanted that more than we did. They CLEARLY had more energy and fire from the opening kickoff. Their backs were against the wall. They played like their season was on the line. We played a little fat and happy.

2. Offensively they made us actually execute the offense and we did not. It was like we were in shock they consistently put 6 in the box, sometimes 7 with a safety rolling in late away from the RB. All our creativity in the run game disappeared along with the run game entirely. Every time we throw it 75 times a game we lose. We are a triple option team. There are going to be nights when it just doesnt work. And when it doesnt its over there is no plan b. That is what you get with an offense like this. And this time it was not on the OL. Even losing Sharp I thought they gave us enough time to throw a lot of the time. Our WRs have a huge problem with physicality. Will took what they gave him but that turned out to be 22 on check downs bc our best 2 RBs must have lost their helmets. We had 1 drive where we came out and played. Thats it. But that is the air raid. Wish we would add more but we aint.

3. They punched us in the mouth on defense. Had the ball for like 50 minutes of the game. All that cute stuff we do with our 67 different fronts and all those stunts and blitzes dont matter when they get in 2 tight ends. That takes the coaching out of it. It turns into fundamentals and a fist fight and we LOST. Also we gave up so many 3rd downs bc of our spot drop zones. And our commitment to play safeties in man that cant do it. We have 19 corners standing there watching it happen. I dont understand. I like Arnett he is a great dude and a good coach but that was the worst our defense has been since he has gotten here.

4. We must have promised the punters equal playing time or something and to be fair that was the first time all year it burned us with the shank. Biscardi was good, and we had another big return brought back by a penalty.

We are gonna be ok. We will be back. When you run this offense you are running the triple. Sometimes its gonna be unstoppable and some games you wont piss a drop. Its how its always been. Tip your hat to UK they wanted it more and we didnt have the hunger we did the last 2 weeks. We will find out how much we really believe next Saturday.

BrunswickDawg
10-16-2022, 08:37 AM
Seems at UK the last 3 games, the UK OL has been allowed to hold and the DBs have been allowed lock us up at the line while we get called for ticky tac PIs and holds. It's evident enough that our players get frustrated and lash out at UK. Yes, UK had a ton of penalties last night - most of which were procedural (motion, offsides) while ours were mostly holds and PIs that impacted big plays. The way the game was called it almost seemed orchestrated to kill rhythm and momentum.

R2Dawg
10-16-2022, 08:39 AM
They took the air raid and shoved it up our tail with the power run game and made us like it, but let others tell you that the air raid will take us to the promised land. We abandoned the run.

Ends up the past two weeks were just a cute diversion for Leach to say see I told you I could run the ball, now back to what I do. Reminded me of Moorhead after UK and UF then Auburn then back to regular programming.

For those who say pure air raid will work, answer me this. If Will can't do it (after high school and 3 years with Leach and setting all these records), what QB are we gonna get to run it to be successful? I'll hang up and wait for answer.

BuckyIsAB****
10-16-2022, 08:50 AM
Seems at UK the last 3 games, the UK OL has been allowed to hold and the DBs have been allowed lock us up at the line while we get called for ticky tac PIs and holds. It's evident enough that our players get frustrated and lash out at UK. Yes, UK had a ton of penalties last night - most of which were procedural (motion, offsides) while ours were mostly holds and PIs that impacted big plays. The way the game was called it almost seemed orchestrated to kill rhythm and momentum.

Thank you for reminding me. I forgot to add this. That was by FAR the most one of the most miserable football games I have ever watched. There were 125 stoppages of play the clock didnt work, the refs mic didnt work, there was a flag every snap, there were 599 commercials that shit was unbearable the SEC should be ashamed. That crew is pretty bad. But the overall production last night was as bad as I have ever seen. UK is definitely nasty and they got in our heads. But it was mainly on us. They will win a few more games playing on the road at night is tough especially against teams with a pulse. We have dropped 2 of them.

PGHBulldogBG
10-16-2022, 08:51 AM

1. Most importantly they wanted that more than we did. They CLEARLY had more energy and fire from the opening kickoff. Their backs were against the wall. They played like their season was on the line. We played a little fat and happy.

2. Offensively they made us actually execute the offense and we did not. It was like we were in shock they consistently put 6 in the box, sometimes 7 with a safety rolling in late away from the RB. All our creativity in the run game disappeared along with the run game entirely. Every time we throw it 75 times a game we lose. We are a triple option team. There are going to be nights when it just doesnt work. And when it doesnt its over there is no plan b. That is what you get with an offense like this. And this time it was not on the OL. Even losing Sharp I thought they gave us enough time to throw a lot of the time. Our WRs have a huge problem with physicality. Will took what they gave him but that turned out to be 22 on check downs bc our best 2 RBs must have lost their helmets. We had 1 drive where we came out and played. Thats it. But that is the air raid. Wish we would add more but we aint.

3. They punched us in the mouth on defense. Had the ball for like 50 minutes of the game. All that cute stuff we do with our 67 different fronts and all those stunts and blitzes dont matter when they get in 2 tight ends. That takes the coaching out of it. It turns into fundamentals and a fist fight and we LOST. Also we gave up so many 3rd downs bc of our spot drop zones. And our commitment to play safeties in man that cant do it. We have 19 corners standing there watching it happen. I dont understand. I like Arnett he is a great dude and a good coach but that was the worst our defense has been since he has gotten here.

4. We must have promised the punters equal playing time or something and to be fair that was the first time all year it burned us with the shank. Biscardi was good, and we had another big return brought back by a penalty.

We are gonna be ok. We will be back. When you run this offense you are running the triple. Sometimes its gonna be unstoppable and some games you wont piss a drop. Its how its always been. Tip your hat to UK they wanted it more and we didnt have the hunger we did the last 2 weeks. We will find out how much we really believe next Saturday.

Very good summary. It really is eye opening what a difference Leachs version of the air raid makes when we can run the ball. I’m glad Leach is at least more open to running this year, but we need to keep that going each game. Being able to run this offense and figure out how to consistently run the football is what will make a difference between 6-6/7-5 seasons and 9-3/10-2 seasons. I still say we will be fine and win 8 games and win the egg, but we can’t have any more games like this

Apoplectic
10-16-2022, 08:52 AM
Thank you for reminding me. I forgot to add this. That was by FAR the most one of the most miserable football games I have ever watched. There were 125 stoppages of play the clock didnt work, the refs mic didnt work, there was a flag every snap, there were 599 commercials that shit was unbearable the SEC should be ashamed. That crew is pretty bad. But the overall production last night was as bad as I have ever seen. UK is definitely nasty and they got in our heads. But it was mainly on us. They will win a few more games playing on the road at night is tough especially against teams with a pulse. We have dropped 2 of them.

That?s holding in every play in every game. The problem is will can?t scan the field and doesn?t have the arm to make sharp throws

Maroonthirteen
10-16-2022, 08:57 AM
You nailed it Bucky.

However your last sentence only... unfortunately the Bama game means nothing. We are going to get beat badly. It's after that game, the off week and leading into November when we find out how bad Mike and Co want it. 3-1 in NoV.... well done.

PikeDawg15
10-16-2022, 09:01 AM
We just aren?t very good.

BuckyIsAB****
10-16-2022, 09:06 AM
That?s holding in every play in every game. The problem is will can?t scan the field and doesn?t have the arm to make sharp throws

Oh ok

basedog
10-16-2022, 09:20 AM
Bucky you are correct in most of what you stated. It's pretty sad that Leach can't mix things up with the same ole air raid. Not having tight ends and a fullback for package plays would go a long way in the air raid. Look at Ky last night playing tight ends playing smash football and we had no answer. We are a soft football team, but most passing teams are, it's a shame Leach has never adapted the offense, he is too old and hardheaded to change. The Sec is a totally different animal.

We should finish with 7 wins; open date comes at a good time. We took a huge step backwards last night I'm afraid. Man, the penalties and mistakes and not making adjustments on both sides of the ball is called "out-coached".

DownwardDawg
10-16-2022, 09:35 AM
We've lost our physical identity. Kentucky always pushes us around these days. Especially at their place. They aren't the least bit worried about us anymore.

CaptainObvious
10-16-2022, 09:59 AM
Leach has turned us into a PAC 12 or BIG 12 program and that is why Cohen hired him. 99% of those teams would be 5-7 to 7-5 in the SEC but also play the so called exciting brand of football. Kentucky would have been happy with 4.5 yards per run last night, but they got better. And then when we stopped the run to set up 3rd and long, they converted at 1 point Levi?s was 7-7 for 138 yards on 3rd down. Their last TD was to a wide open receiver on 3 & 4. They went for on 4th down 4 times and made all 4.

We can criticize the offense all we want. But Leach?s version is for Ball Control. When your defense can?t get off the field to give you the ball, you cannot control. They dominated the first half and it was still tied 3-3. Our first series in the 2nd half was a thing of beauty. But we never went back to that max effort and semi-hurry up. We went back to use up the 25 second clock and it burned us.

Quaoarsking
10-16-2022, 10:12 AM
Two plays killed us:
1. While we were up 4, Kentucky converts a 4th and goal for a TD
2. While we were down 3, Kentucky converts a 3rd and long for a 50-yard pass.

Kentucky took advantages of the key swing plays and we did not. Gotta be better in the future.

basedog
10-16-2022, 10:39 AM
Two plays killed us:

Kentucky took advantages of the key swing plays and we did not. Gotta be better in the future.

What killed us was Ky ability to rush the ball and control the LOS. We had zero big plays on offense.

BuckyIsAB****
10-16-2022, 11:00 AM
I didnt mean to start a melt and I am not melting. We still should go 8-4 at the worst but the problems on the road at night are concerning. It is tough but it can be done. LSU has won at auburn and at Florida. Kentucky is probably better than both of them but it just proves it can be done and you dont have to be elite to do it. They wanted that one more than we did and we did not execute on offense. Our WRs have disappeared in several big games. Last night, Alabama last year LSU last year and this year. Common denominator is those teams played physical in the secondary

BuckyIsAB****
10-16-2022, 11:02 AM
Two plays killed us:

For all the credit Forbes gets he really plays selfish football. He is not the only one but he is really only concerned about getting picks. Not much else. That 4th and goal was on him and on the play before he is in UKs backfield running his mouth next play gets beat inside on a slant on the goaline. That is 8th grade football. Same thing happened at LSU this year. He makes splash plays but he is not a consistent do your job type player. Their first big pass was on Forbes. Gets his hands on them for some unGodly reason he looks back at the QB cheating for a pick and loses the wideout. That is undisciplined and playing for yourself not the team. I can promise you we dont teach that technique

VandelayIndustries
10-16-2022, 11:04 AM
I didnt mean to start a melt and I am not melting. We still should go 8-4 at the worst but the problems on the road at night are concerning. It is tough but it can be done. LSU has won at auburn and at Florida. Kentucky is probably better than both of them but it just proves it can be done and you dont have to be elite to do it. They wanted that one more than we did and we did not execute on offense. Our WRs have disappeared in several big games. Last night, Alabama last year LSU last year and this year. Common denominator is those teams played physical in the secondary

I don’t see how we go 8-4 OM is going to run it down our throats

BuckyIsAB****
10-16-2022, 11:05 AM
I don’t see how we go 8-4 OM is going to run it down our throats

They are going to lose to Bama Arkansas LSU A&M and us

BuckyIsAB****
10-16-2022, 11:07 AM
And on the last big 3rd down UK ran fade out out of 2 h back set and somehow jalen green tackled DeCam. We made fade out look like some great play design when it was totally on us. Story of the night

MaroonFlounder
10-16-2022, 11:09 AM
For all the credit Forbes gets he really plays selfish football. He is not the only one but he is really only concerned about getting picks. Not much else. That 4th and goal was on him and on the play before he is in UKs backfield running his mouth next play gets beat inside on a slant on the goaline. That is 8th grade football. Same thing happened at LSU this year. He makes splash plays but he is not a consistent do your job type player. Their first big pass was on Forbes. Gets his hands on them for some unGodly reason he looks back at the QB cheating for a pick and loses the wideout. That is undisciplined and playing for yourself not the team. I can promise you we dont teach that technique

We get that you are trying to shine a light on everyone else's mistakes other than Will Rogers.

Just stop. The stat machine got the double whammy. A big L and very few stats.

DownwardDawg
10-16-2022, 11:10 AM

I don't see how we can beat them. It's a road game and they are better than Kentucky. Especially at running the ball.
They will lose to Bama, LSU, and maybe aTm. Not Arkansas or us.

tcdog70
10-16-2022, 11:11 AM

Exactly. We had 35 yards of penalties on their first td drive.

BuckyIsAB****
10-16-2022, 11:12 AM
I don't see how we can beat them. It's a road game and they are better than Kentucky. Especially at running the ball.
They will lose to Bama, LSU, and maybe aTm. Not Arkansas or us.

They are about even with UK in my eyes. UK should have beat them. But we will see. They are not very good but nether were we last night

BlackSailsDawg
10-16-2022, 11:12 AM
I see some good insight and talk, but then some wrong comments in this thread. There is always the massive push to say things so far removed from reality it's mind boggling. Like "Leach just ran it to prove he could if he wanted to but then said 'But I'm going to do what I want to do'". Just way out in left field miserable comments rooted in no truth.

Leach has been running the ball and last night presented problems. We lost a starting OL and that shifted the whole OL. Marks has been playing injured and went out last night. Johnson went out for a long period of time... why? He was limping. That might change your game plan a bit. That's just a reality.

BlackSailsDawg
10-16-2022, 11:14 AM

You aren't melting. You are just having a normal conversation in a level headed way.

CadaverDawg
10-16-2022, 11:14 AM
We've become a soft Leach team. Anybody that has watched Leach teams over the years knows his teams are soft in the trenches. Can't run, can't stop the run. It's the biggest negative to throwing it a hundred times a game...when you play a physical team, their run game keeps our O off the field, and our O got punched in the mouth and we had no mental toughness to adjust and punch back.

Get used to last night. Based on our recruiting, this year will be Leach's best defensive unit for a while....so teams will take this blueprint and use it. Bring the heat, and Leach's concrete footed QB's cant do a thing with it. Run straight at our defense for 4 Q's and eventually they will wear down and the flood gates will open.

In summary....a program once known for being one of the most physical in the country on both sides, is now SOFT. Charmin Soft.

Quaoarsking
10-16-2022, 11:19 AM
We've become a soft Leach team. Anybody that has watched Leach teams over the years knows his teams are soft in the trenches. Can't run, can't stop the run. It's the biggest negative to throwing it a hundred times a game...when you play a physical team, their run game keeps our O off the field, and our O got punched in the mouth and we had no mental toughness to adjust and punch back.

That was definitely not true at Texas Tech and at Washington State they were as physical as their recruiting situation let them be.

CadaverDawg
10-16-2022, 11:21 AM
That was definitely not true at Texas Tech and at Washington State they were as physical as their recruiting situation let them be.

And we're headed to a Washington State recruiting situation based on the current rankings, so I rest my case.

BlackSailsDawg
10-16-2022, 11:23 AM

Get used to last night. Based on our recruiting, this year will be Leach's best defensive unit for a while....so teams will take this blueprint and use it. Bring the heat, and Leach's concrete footed QB's cant do a thing with it. Run straight at our defense for 4 Q's and eventually they will wear down and the flood gates will open.

In summary....a program once known for being one of the most physical in the country on both sides, is now SOFT. Charmin Soft.

Love ya Cadaver but that's not remotely true.

BlackSailsDawg
10-16-2022, 11:23 AM
And we're headed to a Washington State recruiting situation based on the current rankings, so I rest my case.

No we aren't.

But, we do need our money people to pony up!

BuckyIsAB****
10-16-2022, 11:24 AM

We get it. You hate Leach

Leeshouldveflanked
10-16-2022, 11:28 AM
PAC 10-12 and Big 12 aint the SEC. The SEC is a line of scrimmage league. 9 times out of 10 whomever crontrols the LOS wins the game. KY controlled both LOS last night.

BankerDog
10-16-2022, 11:32 AM

He only post after a L. Was nowhere to be found the last three weeks.

Truth of the matter-our players didn?t make plays. They didn?t make plays against LSU in the second half. They didn?t make plays yesterday. And those are the differences in being undefeated. Situations were there for the taking but holding calls, false starts, not making catches, not making the reads, goes back to players not making plays. It goes all the way back throughout our history Mullen?s ?14 team against Bama (Blake Sims on 3rd and long, twice), Ole Miss on the road, Georgia Tech, all the way through Joe Mo to Leach now. It?s an unfortunate part of our history that in close games, our players seem to never let it rip and step up.

BlackSailsDawg
10-16-2022, 11:35 AM
He only post after a L. Was nowhere to be found the last three weeks.

Truth of the matter-our players didn?t make plays. They didn?t make plays against LSU in the second half. They didn?t make plays yesterday. And those are the differences in being undefeated. Situations were there for the taking but holding calls, false starts, not making catches, not making the reads, goes back to players not making plays. It goes all the way back throughout our history Mullen?s ?14 team against Bama (Blake Sims on 3rd and long, twice), Ole Miss on the road, Georgia Tech, all the way through Joe Mo to Leach now. It?s an unfortunate part of our history that in close games, our players seem to never let it rip and step up.

Yep. We need to find a way to break through that. But let's be honest. We are not alone in that. The whole nation and conference is full of this.

MaroonFlounder
10-16-2022, 11:35 AM
so teams will take this blueprint and use it. Bring the heat, and Leach's concrete footed QB's cant do a thing with it. .

Parson is on the way. And this offense would have a chance to really be dynamic with his athleticism and mobility.

Problem is, Leach will be a Key West retiree by the time we work our way thru the other QBs and get to Parson.

Quaoarsking
10-16-2022, 11:53 AM
PAC 10-12 and Big 12 aint the SEC. The SEC is a line of scrimmage league. 9 times out of 10 whomever crontrols the LOS wins the game. KY controlled both LOS last night.

That's true, but the idea that Leach doesn't have a history of strong physical lines is simply false.

DEDawg
10-16-2022, 11:54 AM

Why will you never make these posts about Will who had a bad game last night? Forbes scored the same amount of TDs as Will last night.

CadaverDawg
10-16-2022, 12:00 PM

No. I hate losing games we should win. And we've done it twice this year through 7 games. That's what I hate

dawgday166
10-16-2022, 12:00 PM

I thought the same thing in all aspects, especially the killing momentum part. As I stated in another post, when a UK player engaged our player in a block, our player was literally stuck to them and couldn't disengage to pursue the ball.

BlackSailsDawg
10-16-2022, 12:10 PM
Why will you never make these posts about Will who had a bad game last night? Forbes scored the same amount of TDs as Will last night.

Everybody had a bad game last night. I saw the DBs arguing. I saw Decam lost on coverage again. Happened in other games too. I saw a defense walking beside #24 like they were waiting on opportunity to strip it while he pushed the pile for another 5 yards instead of just hitting the pile to stop him. I saw an OL not making blocks for the run game. I saw Marks miss another blitz that got Rogers blasted. I saw WRS get slapped around and have no answers. I saw plenty last night that tells me we were not ready for the success of winning.

Even the REFS had a bad night. I saw them throw phantom PIs while not seeing a big time hold. I saw them call petty touches by our DBs while their DBs were grabbing our WRs 10 yards yards down field and not seeing it.

The staff had a bad night. No answers on defense to stop #24. None. 5 man fronts? No answers to the OL not keeping their man engaged resulting in batted ball after batted ball. Nor an answer to why Rogers, who played the same defense as last year, had nothing. What was the reason? Was it the WRS not being physical enough or was it a bad game?

98% of the teams out there will have these moments. The ones that overcome generally have the talent to win on talent alone. Like UGA earlier this year. Bama had one last night. A Player for some reason decided to pick up the ball on a punt after being called off and muffed it. UT scored a TD. Bama, the best roster in the nation could not stop #11 and the DC had no adjustments. Will anderson NEVER touched Hooker. So the same could be said for Bama.

BuckyIsAB****
10-16-2022, 12:11 PM
No. I hate losing games we should win. And we've done it twice this year through 7 games. That's what I hate
Me too. But I think at the end if we look back and say hopefully our worst losses were on the road at night in the SEC vs 2 ranked teams we will be ok

BuckyIsAB****
10-16-2022, 12:12 PM

Sure he did but find me where Will is running his mouth and playing selfish I will post it

dawgday166
10-16-2022, 12:14 PM

First, we didn't pass 75 times cause we only ran 47 plays total. When the goal is to run about 75 to 80 offensive plays, that ain't much. That's on Will and the offense.

We can throw it a lot and still win. Last year at AU it was 56 to 19 pass vs run with 3.8 per rush. And we only gained 72 rushing yards. Last night it was 37/10 for 2.2/rush. Running against 6 and 7 in the box ain't gonna gain many yards.

Homedawg
10-16-2022, 12:28 PM

How we gonna beat ole miss? They are going to line up and run it down our throat. Who knows which offense shows up for us.

MaroonFlounder
10-16-2022, 12:35 PM
Sure he did but find me where Will is running his mouth and playing selfish I will post it

Will's a leader.

But using the whole "we got our wake up call" is stupid. That "wake up call" was after LSU. Can't keep using that line for every loss.

Cowbell
10-16-2022, 01:54 PM
How we gonna beat ole miss? They are going to line up and run it down our throat. Who knows which offense shows up for us.
This is correct. They will beat us by atleast 10. We are not good. We are barely above average. And this is the ceiling. We got owned last night.

State82
10-16-2022, 02:29 PM
our worst losses were on the road at night in the SEC vs 2 ranked teams ok
Let's look ahead.......final game of the year.....on the road, at night, against a ranked team better than the two we have already lost to.....

Todd4State
10-16-2022, 02:53 PM
Will's a leader.

But using the whole "we got our wake up call" is stupid. That "wake up call" was after LSU. Can't keep using that line for every loss.

This is what bothers me more about our team than anything else. They appear to be more worried about getting patted on the back or what they look like on the field than the other teams we play. Why the hell would we overlook a team that we haven't beaten at their place since 2014? That makes me absolutely furious. We can say the Buck stops with Leach and it does but the reality is this has been a problem going back to Dan's days and at some point the players and their leadership on the team has to be held accountable too.

This team and program will never take the next step until we get players that are more concerned about winning than they are about their off the field distractions whatever those may be.

The truth is if we play our normal game we win. We didn't. And that goes back to those distractions and the effort the team put into the game.

dawgday166
10-16-2022, 04:41 PM
We don't handle rat poison well. As players or fans.

Bama players can almost always overcome it but then they significantly out talent most everybody too.

It is funny as hell all the whining Bama fans are doing on social media about the refs yesterday.

msu15
10-16-2022, 04:51 PM

I like Will but he did against Memphis against Colby Cox(a transfer from us). When the teams were headed to the locker room at the rain delay he yelled his name and made a motion to him that well.....wasn't PG lol.

R2Dawg
10-16-2022, 04:57 PM
Two plays killed us:

Yes those were big plays but if that is all you saw, you are missing the forest for the trees. We got big issues on full display again.

Game was way worse than score indicated. Glad many didn't see and will see the score and thing just a little upset. UK killed us in almost every way.

EdwardDrayton
10-16-2022, 06:20 PM
We can talk about plays, players, coaches, stats, yada, yada yada.

But simply we got punched in our pretty face and we hit the canvas with a big thud.

R2Dawg
10-16-2022, 06:46 PM
We don't handle rat poison well. As players or fans.

Bama players can almost always overcome it but then they significantly out talent most everybody too.

It is funny as hell all the whining Bama fans are doing on social media about the refs yesterday.

It is funny but that it what you get when they have never been on the receiving end of bad calls in a loss.

BuckyIsAB****
10-16-2022, 07:12 PM
I like Will but he did against Memphis against Colby Cox(a transfer from us). When the teams were headed to the locker room at the rain delay he yelled his name and made a motion to him that well.....wasn't PG lol.

Nick Fitzgerald flipped off KT after he broke his leg too and he was praised for it. God forbid. That is not a selfish football play

msu15
10-16-2022, 07:27 PM
Nick Fitzgerald flipped off KT after he broke his leg too and he was praised for it. God forbid. That is not a selfish football play

That wasn't what you said. You clearly stated that Will has never talked shit and you wanted someone to prove that he's ever run his mouth and I just did. Some of y'all are weird man.

lastmajordog
10-16-2022, 08:35 PM

I just don?t see it. 2-2 is the ABSOLUTE worst I see in that scenario.......And I don?t see how CML can win.....I hope I am SOOOOOOO wrong but I don?t think I am. Someone has to be able to run ALOT and tackle well to outscore them.......They may win the west depending on Saban but om has shown they look forward to the Bama game especially in the Velvet Ditch unlike the DOGS.....alot of folks on this board need to realize LK is a heck of a coach.....I didn?t think he was but he proved me bad wrong.

BuckyIsAB****
10-16-2022, 08:43 PM
That wasn't what you said. You clearly stated that Will has never talked shit and you wanted someone to prove that he's ever run his mouth and I just did. Some of y'all are weird man.

No thats not what I said. But honestly I dont care enough about it to go back and forth with you. Hail state

BuckyIsAB****
10-16-2022, 08:45 PM
I just don?t see it. 2-2 is the ABSOLUTE worst I see in that scenario.......And I don?t see how CML can win.....I hope I am SOOOOOOO wrong but I don?t think I am. Someone has to be able to run ALOT and tackle well to outscore them.......They may win the west depending on Saban but om has shown they look forward to the Bama game especially in the Velvet Ditch unlike the DOGS.....alot of folks on this board need to realize LK is a heck of a coach.....I didn?t think he was but he proved me bad wrong.

Well we didnt see it after the LSU game either. Why are some of yall scared of a team that has played one decent team that gave them the game and cant put away Auburn Tulsa or Vanderbilt? They are not beating LSU this weekend. It will start there

lastmajordog
10-16-2022, 08:50 PM
Well we didnt see it after the LSU game either. Why are some of yall scared of a team that has played one decent team that gave them the game and cant put away Auburn Tulsa or Vanderbilt? They are not beating LSU this weekend. It will start there

Really hope you read the future correctly.

Commercecomet24
10-16-2022, 08:50 PM

Yeah I really think lsu will beat om Saturday. They seem to be finding themselves.

Coach34
10-16-2022, 09:00 PM
Yeah I really think lsu will beat om Saturday. They seem to be finding themselves.

Much like Vegas- I see their game Sat as a war. Mississippi is a little better but LSU is at home. Need an LSU win

BuckyIsAB****
10-16-2022, 09:04 PM
Much like Vegas- I see their game Sat as a war. Mississippi is a little better but LSU is at home. Need an LSU win

They are losing Saturday

Cowbell
10-16-2022, 09:11 PM
Me too. But I think at the end if we look back and say hopefully our worst losses were on the road at night in the SEC vs 2 ranked teams we will be ok

No we are not done losing. Bucky you got to see this for what it is.

BuckyIsAB****
10-16-2022, 09:12 PM
No we are not done losing. Bucky you got to see this for what it is.

We suck. Cancel the season. Farrr Leach. Hire Freeze

Coach34
10-16-2022, 09:17 PM
They are losing Saturday

Maybe....if they dont?

BuckyIsAB****
10-16-2022, 09:21 PM
Maybe....if they dont?

Then they dont. Has no bearing on us whatsoever. But I do know this, if we lose to them again I will be as angry as some on here are.

Coach34
10-16-2022, 09:25 PM
You and others better get ready for Mississippi to beat us. It's highly likely to happen.

Commercecomet24
10-16-2022, 09:26 PM

I agree. LSU is starting to make progress and I believe they'll be fired up and the atmosphere will be pretty rowdy. I mean Om is their REAL rival lol. Magnolia bowl or whatever om calls it.

BuckyIsAB****
10-16-2022, 09:41 PM
You and others better get ready for Mississippi to beat us. It's highly likely to happen.

Maybe?and if they dont?

Todd4State
10-16-2022, 11:02 PM

To me it comes down to whether Will tries to do too much or not. Unfortunately he'll probably try to do too much based on LSU and Kentucky.

Goldendawg
10-17-2022, 03:55 PM
To me it comes down to whether Will tries to do too much or not. Unfortunately he'll probably try to do too much based on LSU and Kentucky.

Their running game will kill us if we play like we did for KY. Their RB's are fast however, Rodriquez was brutal and our DB's/Safeties looked afraid to tackle him.

PikeDawg15
10-17-2022, 06:41 PM

If OM can get pressure on will and confuse him. That is ball game. You will know within the first 2 drives of any MSU game the rest of the year if we are going to win the game or not.

After the first 2 drives by MSU saturday I said we lost this game and I was right.

R2Dawg
10-18-2022, 12:47 PM
If OM can get pressure on will and confuse him. That is ball game. You will know within the first 2 drives of any MSU game the rest of the year if we are going to win the game or not.

After the first 2 drives by MSU saturday I said we lost this game and I was right.

Yep I agree. I said the same thing, hoping I was wrong the whole game. When Will is rattled, game over.