PDA

View Full Version : Look at all this awesome coverage Tenn is getting.

Lord McBuckethead
10-15-2022, 11:18 PM
This is what happens when you actually show up and meet expectations. This is in no way a reference to how MSU Amber Heard the bed tonight.

Good for Tenn.

Bothrops
10-15-2022, 11:42 PM
Tennessee still has remnants of a winning culture that hasn't hit the dust. Mississippi State doesn't have that and never will. This is why we lose, because we don't care enough to win. It's not who we are. There are others, for example, Kentucky is in our cart.

dawgday166
10-15-2022, 11:46 PM
They also have a lot more talent than we do. The size and speed on that field today is very superior to ours. And I thought that before we played tonight. Bama showed up to play today, except for the penalties.

parabrave
10-15-2022, 11:48 PM
They also have a lot more talent than we do. The size and speed on that field today is very superior to ours. And I thought that before we played tonight. Bama showed up to play today, except for the penalties.

And a better coach who understands what it takes. And to think Okie told him no/

dawgday166
10-15-2022, 11:57 PM
And a better coach who understands what it takes. And to think Okie told him no/

He may be better but he also has a lot more to work with. We have no Olinemen, WRs, or RBs like they have. I mean they just put up 52 on Bama, whose D is down this year, but their WRs were open all the time today, and smoked Bama deep several times. Just flew past safeties like they weren't even there.

We don't have a QB with the mobility or the arm Hooker has either. We definitely need to get where we can run an option keeper. And they have a lot of size and speed on D too. Plus ... they were playing at home.

We have to hopefully develop those type players over time, cause we ain't gonna recruit that many of them.

tribaldawg
10-16-2022, 12:48 AM
This is what happens when you actually show up and meet expectations. This is in no way a reference to how MSU Amber Heard the bed tonight.

Good for Tenn.

I?m sure your comment was relevant in your head but has little to do with reality. State could have dominated Kentucky and wouldn?t have gotten a tenth of the press Tennessee is getting. But, when you are trying to make a point facts can get lost.