PDA

View Full Version : Heisman go POOF...

Skydawg1
10-15-2022, 09:50 PM
Lets get back to reality guys. Yes, I know nobody on here was serioulsly clammoring for Will to win the Heisman.

viverlibre
10-15-2022, 09:57 PM
If you watched Bryce Young and Hendon Hooker earlier in the day, you understand why Will is not a Heisman contender nor an early draft pick.

Dawgology
10-15-2022, 10:12 PM
He a mediocre QB who crumbles with pressure. This offense won?t be good until it finds a QB who is better at reading a defense and can rise to the big occasions. We?ve seen Will?s ceiling.

War Machine Dawg
10-15-2022, 11:19 PM
Anyone who thought Will was a real Heisman contender doesn't know much about QB play or football. He's a check down merchant who refuses to push the ball downfield. The only reason he's racked up numbers is sheer volume of attempts. Swap Levis for Rogers and we'd beat the brakes off UK. Unless Will is accurate at 75+%, he's not good enough.

EdwardDrayton
10-15-2022, 11:30 PM
Will is a serviceable college QB and we will win 6-8 games with him every year. What we see from him is exactly what we are going to get. He is not an elite QB but that’s not a knock. There are only ever a few of those on the map at any given time.

PikeDawg15
10-16-2022, 07:05 AM
I don?t completely blame Will this time because I watched him move around the pocket and avoid sacks. I?m really impressed with that but from the time laquinston sharp went down , the line?s quality went down tremously.

Will is a low 3 star on the level of what southern Miss would have and he is serviceable if you give him time in the pocket. Not a bad QB

But if you can get pressure on him , u basically win. If you don?t , you lose

When we lose can we Atleast lose in a damn shootout or something ? We does everytime we lose we look so badly coached and prepared

Offshore Dawg
10-16-2022, 07:43 AM
Honestly, I don't think there ever was a chance.