PDA

View Full Version : Game day crew has gotten difficult for me to watch?

IMissJack
10-15-2022, 10:48 AM
Same old stupid shit every week.

ETA: Peyton should be on every week

Commercecomet24
10-15-2022, 10:56 AM
As much disdain as I have for the Manning's. Peyton is hilarious and at least had the sense not to go to om.

Leroy Jenkins
10-15-2022, 10:58 AM
I remember being excited to watch Gameday on Saturdays when it was the only show on. Now every network has a pregame show. Big Noon kickoff is better than Gameday, but haven't watched Gameday very much at all since SEC Nation.

Skydawg1
10-15-2022, 11:08 AM
I remember being excited to watch Gameday on Saturdays when it was the only show on. Now every network has a pregame show. Big Noon kickoff is better than Gameday, but haven't watched Gameday very much at all since SEC Nation.

Watched the Big Noon today for the first time...it was good. SEC Nation is #2 in my book, with Gameday bringing up the rear. Also, of course Manning picked UK.

Saltydog
10-15-2022, 11:09 AM
Pat McAfee is horrible........Way too over the top......

Commercecomet24
10-15-2022, 11:13 AM
I watch sec nation almost exclusively now. Gameday was IT for so long but just like pretty much everything with ESPN it's gone to crap.

RocketDawg
10-15-2022, 11:20 AM
Pat McAfee is horrible........Way too over the top......

I just watched a few minutes of GameDay - didn't know who that guy was. But yeah, over the top.

Peyton picked UK ....

BrunswickDawg
10-15-2022, 11:23 AM
I just watched a few minutes of GameDay - didn't know who that guy was. But yeah, over the top.

Peyton picked UK ....

Peyton still bitter we gave him his first L and his first INT

was21
10-15-2022, 12:15 PM
He mentioned that the Kentucky QB would be playing in the NFL was his reason for picking them, which could be a knock on Will. Besides, Archie wouldn't want him to pick State to win anyway.

FISHDAWG
10-15-2022, 01:02 PM
I've noticed Tebow doesn't give us as much respect or positive coverage since Mullen left ... I think the most unbiased and knowledgeable commentating seems to come from David Pollack whenever he's interviewed from time to time... wished he was part of the regular crew on SEC Nation

Lord McBuckethead
10-15-2022, 01:18 PM
Watch the Hailstate.com/plus coverage of SEC Nation Tebow discussed a bunch about our campus, our game day experience, and how tough it is for other teams to come in here and play against us when we are rocking.

IMissJack
10-15-2022, 01:39 PM
I've noticed Tebow doesn't give us as much respect or positive coverage since Mullen left ... I think the most unbiased and knowledgeable commentating seems to come from David Pollack whenever he's interviewed from time to time... wished he was part of the regular crew on SEC Nation

I can understand former players being biased for their team, but that is the problem with hiring all Bama, Gator, UGA personnel.

Maroonthirteen
10-15-2022, 02:20 PM
Peyton still bitter we gave him his first L and his first INT

This doesnt get mentioned enough. Walt Harris had a good day.

#I was there.

viverlibre
10-15-2022, 03:08 PM
Barstool's College Football Show, with our very own Brandon Walker, is the only one I watch.

Catfish
10-15-2022, 03:39 PM
Did Herbie pick Kentucky or us this morning?

WSOPdawg
10-15-2022, 04:15 PM
Did Herbie pick Kentucky or us this morning?

He picked us, but I still don't care for him and his whiney, sniveling "love one another" self claiming "we've got to do better"

Catfish
10-15-2022, 04:18 PM
He picked us, but I still don't care for him and his whiney, sniveling "love one another" self claiming "we've got to do better"

I totally agree with you. I was just wondering. I didn't think he would ever pick us after the way he went after us after the Tulsa game.

Hambone
10-15-2022, 05:13 PM
Barstool's College Football Show, with our very own Brandon Walker, is the only one I watch.

Next weeks show should be quite entertaining. It will be live from Baton Rouge for the LSU/Ole Miss game.

viverlibre
10-15-2022, 05:39 PM
Next weeks show should be quite entertaining. It will be live from Baton Rouge for the LSU/Ole Miss game.

No doubt, BFW and the UM fans in attendance will get heated.