PDA

View Full Version : The Twitter fight over Lane Kiffin

PikeDawg15
10-14-2022, 09:12 AM
Twitter has been hilarious the last few weeks. The funniest thing in the sec world currently is the triple threat match between Ole Miss, Tennessee, and auburn over Lane Kiffin with the random oklahoma fan entering randomly

Tennessee fans attacking any post of Lane Kiffin's or anything related to lane kiffin.

Auburn fans making smart remarks about how saturday is Lane's tryout.

Ole Miss fans convincing themselves that Lane Kiffin loves Oxford and will never leave

Oklahoma fans randomly coming in attacking Ole miss and tennessee claiming they are gonna steal kiffin or heupel

Pretty entertaining reading some of the threads, the funniest is OM claiming their program is better than auburns

Maroonthirteen
10-14-2022, 09:34 AM
Just your guess

What % of game attending fans are posting on Twitter or message boards?

Are the same people posting on both?

Just a cess pool of comments in some places.

PikeDawg15
10-14-2022, 09:37 AM
Just your guess

What % of game attending fans are posting on Twitter or message boards?

Are the same people posting on both?

Just a cess pool of comments in some places.

Lol I post on both and go to the games

I would say 40% , I hopped in a kentucky wildcat space on twitter last night just to hear their thoughts about the game.

Kylesandi338
10-14-2022, 09:38 AM
What is TWITTER??? chat forum for looser...

Commercecomet24
10-14-2022, 09:53 AM
Lol I post on both and go to the games

I would say 40% , I hopped in a kentucky wildcat space on twitter last night just to hear their thoughts about the game.

So what was the consensus of the uk fans about the game?

Santiago
10-14-2022, 09:59 AM

I would like to know also, because their 247 site has mostly turned to basketball talk.

gtowndawg
10-14-2022, 10:10 AM

The Lexington paper predicted State to win. Not that it means anything, but they clearly said if Kentucky wins it would be an upset.

DownwardDawg
10-14-2022, 10:30 AM
A lot of people don't realize just how big twitter still is. And it's about to be even bigger.

I don't get on twitter, but I can imagine that's some hilarious content between ole miss fans and auburn fans for sure.

PikeDawg15
10-14-2022, 10:35 AM

State by 3 touchdowns.

PikeDawg15
10-14-2022, 10:47 AM

Losing to South Carolina destroyed their season.

They still have Georgia and @Tennessee that they know that they will lose and their ceiling is 8-4 but they are sure they are losing to state saturday so looking like 7-5 with a possibility of losing to Louisville if things get worse.

Its almost basketball season anyway so more than half the fans have checked out of the season and they expect maybe 75% capacity saturday.

Commercecomet24
10-14-2022, 10:48 AM

They still have Georgia and @Tennessee that they know that they will lose and their ceiling is 8-4 but they are sure they are losing to state saturday so looking like 7-5 with a possibility of losing to Louisville if things get worse.

Its almost basketball season anyway so more than half the fans have checked out of the season and they expect maybe 75% capacity saturday.

I hope the stadium is empty and quiet and those that came will be gone by halftime.

TrapGame
10-14-2022, 11:33 AM

On the message boards it's probably 75% think State is going to win. They don't think their OL and a gimpy Levis is going to threaten our defense. Most seem to think we are going to sellout to stop the run and force Levis to beat us with his arm since his plant foot is the bad one.

basedog
10-14-2022, 12:09 PM
Not sure Levi has a serious foot injury. If it was serious, I doubt he would take the chance with his draft status.

Hambone
10-14-2022, 05:19 PM
So what’s with the picture Kiffin posted here recently. Allegedly it’s the exact same picture he posted when he informed Tennessee that he was leaving.

NCDawg
10-14-2022, 05:24 PM
I think we can beat Kentucky. Just hope we don't lose focus on defense like we've done several times and give up explosive plays.

Dawgology
10-14-2022, 05:43 PM
So what’s with the picture Kiffin posted here recently. Allegedly it’s the exact same picture he posted when he informed Tennessee that he was leaving.

Kiffin is a troll and working over Ole Miss trying to get more money on his contract. That?s it

BulldogDX55
10-14-2022, 06:25 PM
I would like to know also, because their 247 site has mostly turned to basketball talk.

Their 24/7 site is a ghost town because their Rivals site has all of the fans. Thankfully, you can read the posts on their forums without an account. Just google "Kentucky football forum" and it'll be one of the first links.

Some schools have bigger Rivals, some have bigger 24/7.

PikeDawg15
10-14-2022, 06:37 PM
I can read auburn?s boards for free and they are the funniest boards.

Leeshouldveflanked
10-14-2022, 06:46 PM
Lane isnt leaving Ole Miss anytime soon.

lastmajordog
10-14-2022, 09:20 PM
del

TALL DAWG
10-14-2022, 09:38 PM
And, enlighten us please on how u know this 2B true?

ILOATHEBears
10-15-2022, 07:22 AM

Any decent opening that there is mutual interest I think leaves. He has no rapport with his team. Last year lane, his girlfriend, Coral and his girlfriend flew on a private plane to the games separate from the team. What message does that send

lastmajordog
10-15-2022, 11:49 AM

I totally agree and I think LK is a very good coach that is getting better.