PDA

View Full Version : SDS says we beat the gumps on 10/22.

starkvegasdawg
10-11-2022, 08:18 PM
https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/when-will-college-footballs-undefeated-teams-fall/?fbclid=IwAR1hgm3rAECtseWxCCKJtkSyttLOlyTJVpg0KFqd rD531pMT728Wh_as8XQ

dawgday166
10-11-2022, 08:44 PM
Bama is vulnerable this year IMO and certainly ain't best team right now. I kinda think TN gets them this weekend tho. On our game, even if it's close REC/SEC won't let it happen.

TrapGame
10-11-2022, 08:53 PM
That's nice but I want to prison rape the wildcats first. Build that tension.

Lord McBuckethead
10-12-2022, 12:07 AM
We need to get a lead around 17 and hold it. If we are up 17 at the end of the third and you punch them in the mouth to start the 4th they will fold. They never have to overcome adversity

MaroonFlounder
10-12-2022, 07:56 AM
I'll believe it when I see it.

Bama is protected....like democrats.

Offshore Dawg
10-12-2022, 09:15 AM
I don't think that the refs would allow that to happen,

TrapGame
10-12-2022, 09:37 AM
I don't think that the refs would allow that to happen,

I'm sure the ref that threw the flag for PI in the endzone at the end of game is unemployed right now.

parabrave
10-12-2022, 09:37 AM
Got to win Sat 1st then find out who the QB will be.

BiscuitEater
10-12-2022, 09:47 AM
SDS Also Predicts ... Bama falls to MSU

No. 3 Alabama: Oct. 22 vs. Mississippi State
Alabama has dodged a couple of what would have been shocking losses. Beating Tennessee will take the Crimson Tide’s emotional edge, and Mike Leach’s Bulldogs will shock them the next week. Admittedly, State will be a good-sized underdog, but Alabama’s undefeated status seems to be living on borrowed time.

dawgday166
10-12-2022, 10:27 AM

LOL ... Tru dat. Saban pretty woke too.

Commercecomet24
10-12-2022, 10:30 AM
We may not beat bama(i do think we have a fair shot), but we're gonna give em heck this year. We have a coach that doesn't coach scared and isn't afraid of the blue bloods.

PikeDawg15
10-12-2022, 10:32 AM
I think we lose to bama and Beat Georgia.

Tennessee will beat bama saturday.

Liverpooldawg
10-12-2022, 10:47 AM
How about we beat UK first?

TrapGame
10-12-2022, 10:49 AM
How about we beat UK first?

If we skull drag UK in Lexington then we can get all puffy and wooly.

I'd hate to go up there in those cool ass unis and lay a big old stinking turd and make Levis look a true first rounder.

Commercecomet24
10-12-2022, 10:52 AM

I'd hate to go up there in those cool ass unis and lay a big old stinking turd and make Levis look a true first rounder.

I agree but the thing about it is, it really doesn't matter what we as fans think or view about any game or future games, we can look ahead as far as we want and it won't affect the outcome of any game lol. That's one of the great things about being a fan!

TrapGame
10-12-2022, 10:56 AM
I agree but the thing about it is, it really doesn't matter what we as fans think or view about any game or future games, we can look ahead as far as we want and it won't affect the outcome of any game lol. That's one of the great things about being a fan!

Oh, I agree but if we lose to UK that just takes a lot of luster off the talking. And a lot of the usual suspects that have been conspicuously absent the last couple of weeks will be out in full force.

Commercecomet24
10-12-2022, 11:03 AM
Oh, I agree but if we lose to UK that just takes a lot of luster off the talking. And a lot of the usual suspects that have been conspicuously absent the last couple of weeks will be out in full force.

You are so right my friend! I know where you stand. Isn't amazing how the number of threads started are more numerous when we lose than when we win and the posters starting those threads are generally absent when we are winning. Things that make you go hmmmmm.

Catfish
10-12-2022, 11:16 AM
You are so right my friend! I know where you stand. Isn't amazing how the number of threads started are more numerous when we lose than when we win and the posters starting those threads are generally absent when we are winning. Things that make you go hmmmmm.

Agree with you guys. I just think we should give every coach a chance. But some of our posters weren't happy Leach was hired and won't be happy if we go 10-2. Don't understand it. Everyone deserves a chance.

Commercecomet24
10-12-2022, 11:20 AM
Agree with you guys. I just think we should give every coach a chance. But some of our posters weren't happy Leach was hired and won't be happy if we go 10-2. Don't understand it. Everyone deserves a chance.

Yeah some on here will never like him because they don't like his offense. I've lived through the veer, wishbone, I, spread, air raid and every other offense we've ever run. I honestly don't care what offense we run as long as we win.

R2Dawg
10-12-2022, 12:00 PM
We may not beat bama(i do think we have a fair shot), but we're gonna give em heck this year. We have a coach that doesn't coach scared and isn't afraid of the blue bloods.

Agree we have a fair shot.

Also agree CDM coached scared against them.

However, CML being not scared and affecting outcome hasn't produced anything yet. CML is like 81-7 last two years against Bama and he wasn't any more scared then than now. The fact that we play them tough with a chance to win has to do with putting a talented and balanced team on the field.

R2Dawg
10-12-2022, 12:04 PM
Yeah some on here will never like him because they don't like his offense. I've lived through the veer, wishbone, I, spread, air raid and every other offense we've ever run. I honestly don't care what offense we run as long as we win.

Not liking the offense has to do with winning. Being one dimensional will not produce high level winning which is what every MSU fan wants. What we are playing now is balanced football and it is producing wins. I don't know an MSU fan alive that doesn't like that.

I also lived thru all those offenses and didn't like any of them that put us one dimensional and many did. Our best teams have always been and will always be two dimensional.

Folks need to stop dividing the fanbase over stuff like this. I haven't seen one critic of CML air raid complain with the O we are executing now.

R2Dawg
10-12-2022, 12:06 PM

No they won't. If we go one dimensional and play into UK hands and not do what we been doing then yeah you'll see some criticism.

Commercecomet24
10-12-2022, 12:07 PM

However, CML being not scared and affecting outcome hasn't produced anything yet. CML is like 81-7 last two years against Bama and he wasn't any more scared then than now. The fact that we play them tough with a chance to win has to do with putting a talented and balanced team on the field.

Oh yeah I definetly agree but I think the last 2 years against bama had more to do with where we were as a team as opposed to this year where we seem to be finding ourselves, and just like you said are a more talented and balanced team. We'll definitely find out in a couple of weeks

Westdawg
10-12-2022, 12:07 PM
Step 1 is winning the next game and becoming bowl eligible. This is the SEC WEST?.nothing is guaranteed week to week. Then we can put the target on Bama

dawgday166
10-12-2022, 12:08 PM

Experienced team matters too. Last 2 years we had FR QB & RBs. More youth overall too. Just cause CML isn't scared doesn't mean they don't get overwhelmed in the game at crucial moments.

Look at CDM's teams. They played Bama tough the more experienced they were. When not experienced, Bama smoked us.

I think we might give Bama a tussle this year. I actually think losing in Death Valley may help us in T-Town. We'll see ... but first I would like to wax those Wildcats asses.

Commercecomet24
10-12-2022, 12:12 PM
Not liking the offense has to do with winning. Being one dimensional will not produce high level winning which is what every MSU fan wants. What we are playing now is balanced football and it is producing wins. I don't know an MSU fan alive that doesn't like that.

I also lived thru all those offenses and didn't like any of them that put us one dimensional and many did. Our best teams have always been and will always be two dimensional.

Folks need to stop dividing the fanbase over stuff like this. I haven't seen one critic of CML air raid complain with the O we are executing now.

Yeah it's not rocket science to know you need to be balanced to be successful. And if you don't think Leach still has his critics just go look around the internet. Heck even on here the last couple of weeks there's still some that don't like his offensive philosophy.

ETA I doubt very seriously anything I say on here is dividing the fanbase. I am by no means an "influencer" or whatever they call it these days, lol

R2Dawg
10-12-2022, 08:01 PM
Yeah it's not rocket science to know you need to be balanced to be successful. And if you don't think Leach still has his critics just go look around the internet. Heck even on here the last couple of weeks there's still some that don't like his offensive philosophy.

ETA I doubt very seriously anything I say on here is dividing the fanbase. I am by no means an "influencer" or whatever they call it these days, lol

The fanbase has been divided a lot since Dan left. We are united now. Just no reason to still poke at those in past disagreements when I think right now all are on the same page.

Everything any of us say or do has influence - good or bad. Don't underestimate the power of your words. I'm talking to myself too from experience in some bad ways.

Schultzy
10-12-2022, 08:49 PM
Sorry to say it but I think we beat up on UK.

It would be nice to be in it in the 4th qtr against Alabama.

MaroonFlounder
10-12-2022, 09:02 PM
And if you don't think Leach still has his critics just go look around the internet. Heck even on here the last couple of weeks there's still some that don't like his offensive philosophy.

I'm on board with the Pirate. But I still pulled my hair out this weekend when we had 2nd &1 and threw 2 incompletions and sent headcase FG kicker in there to miss another one. Took no time off the clock and left ARK enough time to score before halftime.

RTGDF. We were dominating the LOS and DJ was running with confidence. Drives me nuts.

Hot Rock
10-14-2022, 10:42 AM

Let's see how that really plays out. Hilliary testified for 11 hours over Bengazi and emails. She answered any and all questions. Let's see how long Trump testifies for Jan 6th insurrection or as I call it treason by your sitting president to overthrow our government

Trump probably will stall for years still saying that election was rigged with no proof. If they ever get him to testify, I fully expect him to be protected only answering prepared questions.

R2Dawg
10-14-2022, 12:09 PM
Let's see how that really plays out. Hilliary testified for 11 hours over Bengazi and emails. She answered any and all questions. Let's see how long Trump testifies for Jan 6th insurrection or as I call it treason by your sitting president to overthrow our government

Trump probably will stall for years still saying that election was rigged with no proof. If they ever get him to testify, I fully expect him to be protected only answering prepared questions.

Need to take this mis-information somewhere else. Hillary broke law with 30,000+ emails then deleted them to hide it and never faced any legal action.

Jan 6 was no insurrection. Trump even told the folks to go peacefully.

We got innocent Americans put in jail and blacklisted for being in DC on Jan 6 that did nothing but be a Trump supporter - they were not even at the capital. Yes I know of some. We got a kangaroo justice system now. Remember that when you have your rights taken away down the road.

EdwardDrayton
10-14-2022, 07:31 PM

This. We need to show KY is simply another domino like Arky and A&M. Tap the last domino with authority and the world tunes in against Bama.

Get it done on Saturday and we are strutting into Loosa like Travolta to Stayin? Alive.

klong-dog
10-15-2022, 02:43 PM
I'm worried about with tonight. Stoops teams usually don't play bad, piss poor games, back to back... much less back to back to back.