PDA

View Full Version : Amateur Mid Season Report Card Assessment

Lord McBuckethead
10-11-2022, 03:37 PM
Alright, first I am going to give myself a grade for being a fan.

Overall throughout the entire season to date, I have been very optimistic, except for directly following the LSU game. I had us preseason being 6-0 at this point in the season, with the next game against Kentucky being our 6th. I had us losing to Bama and GA and finishing the season at 10-2. I may have slandered Will Rogers after the LSU game, and for good reason as he wasn't accurate and receivers were dropping balls left and right. But looking back, given all the other games he is just straight money on throws, we can all look past one terrible game. So overall, I give myself a B+ as a fan. I came out in the preseason and told everyone to stop being a Pu$$y and to strut around with some swagger. That is generally what I have been doing.

We have some seriously big games coming up. Program defining games. It is our yearly chance to step up and be noticed.... BAMA and now UGA. We have two huge opportunities. We need some help from others here too as well. WE need someone to beat UM other than Bama. We need to beat Bama and we need UT to beat Bama and we have to take care of business.

Everything is all in front of us, even with the LSU loss. Just do your job, make plays, and line up and do it again. We win.

So far I give the offensive unit overall a A-. We still go through stretches where we are not executing. We still miss simple plays that will move the sticks but overall our WRs are catching, our RBs are looking for yards, our OL is blocking better than expected, and Will is Will. Setting records that will never be touched at MSU ever again. We are up to 38.5 pts per game. We have finished 16 straight drives in the redzone with TDs. It really doesn't get better than that. The minus is just for the LSU game.

Defense I give a B. Solid DL against the run. Solid LB play. We get pressures but we don't always make the tackle. Our CBs get burned here and there, but they don't give up on the play. DBs are getting solid interception numbers. I generally do not worry about the defense during the game. WE make the adjustments and do what is needed to win. When we don't give up short fields, our defense is hard to gain 60-70 yards on consistently.

Kickoff Special Teams - A+. We are dangerous on both sides of the ball so far. Keep kicking them out of the endzone and every time Tulu touches it, I think he is going to take it to the house.

FG unit = D+ Too many missed xp and fg to score higher.

Punting = A+ No comments. Everyone is doing their jobs here.

Overall team I give a A-. We need to focus on Kentucky and take care of business. Bama will be there the following week. Zero reasons to look ahead.

Again, everything considered our team is legit and we have an opportunity to raise the entire program over the next month. I hope they seize that opportunity.

Commercecomet24
10-11-2022, 03:51 PM
Good assessment. I'll give you an A, lol.