PDA

View Full Version : Mike Leach Press COnference 10/10/22.. starts off great!!!

BlackSailsDawg
10-11-2022, 09:33 AM
"Dink and Dunk term says more about the person using that term than the Air Raid" OUCH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elvdA7wlR2I

Catfish
10-11-2022, 10:01 AM
Good video. You can tell by listening he really likes this team, he just doesn't want to admit it yet.

Cowbell
10-11-2022, 10:37 AM
Good video. You can tell by listening he really likes this team, he just doesn't want to admit it yet.

Yep. He was pissed off last week and you could just tell by body language that he knows they can be great if he can keep them working to get better each week. The only thing stopping this team from winning the west is themselves (including coaching).

Commercecomet24
10-11-2022, 10:40 AM
Yep. He was pissed off last week and you could just tell by body language that he knows they can be great if he can keep them working to get better each week. The only thing stopping this team from winning the west is themselves (including coaching).

Yes, he said it yesterday. We have much more in the tank.

Dawgology
10-11-2022, 12:31 PM

And LSU honestly

msu15
10-11-2022, 12:52 PM
And LSU honestly

Yep. That loss won't matter assuming we can't beat UGA and Bama.....but if we somehow do.........absolutely brutal.

Commercecomet24
10-11-2022, 12:56 PM
Yep. That loss won't matter assuming we can't beat UGA and Bama.....but if we somehow do.........absolutely brutal.

Well actually if we beat both bama and uga it still won't matter cause we'll be going to atlanta and probably the playoffs.

msu15
10-11-2022, 12:59 PM
Well actually if we beat both bama and uga it still won't matter cause we'll be going to atlanta and probably the playoffs.
That would be true except for the fact I just never fell comfortable about the Egg Bowl unless we are farrrrrr superior to them. We've lost to them too much over the past ten years when we were the slightly better team.

Jarius
10-11-2022, 01:05 PM
That would be true except for the fact I just never fell comfortable about the Egg Bowl unless we are farrrrrr superior to them. We've lost to them too much over the past ten years when we were the slightly better team.

If we beat Bama and Georgia we aren't slightly better than Ole Miss, we are lightyears better.

Commercecomet24
10-11-2022, 01:32 PM
If we beat Bama and Georgia we aren't slightly better than Ole Miss, we are lightyears better.

Yeah this.

memsu06
10-11-2022, 03:03 PM

IF we win the West (please baby Jesus) we'd have to play UGA again or Tenn in SEC championship. Even with our 1 loss to LSU or 2 to whoever we had the 2nd hardest schedule of any team.

I think the playoff committee would recognize that.

I know as a state fan though I can't get my hopes too high.

ONE GAME AT A TIME!

TrapGame
10-11-2022, 03:53 PM
IF we win the West (please baby Jesus) we'd have to play UGA again or Tenn in SEC championship. Even with our 1 loss to LSU or 2 to whoever we had the 2nd hardest schedule of any team.

I think the playoff committee would recognize that.

I know as a state fan though I can't get my hopes too high.

ONE GAME AT A TIME!

Wouldn't it be just mind boggling to wind up playing Tennessee in the SECCG? Everybody would start talking about '98. They'd interview Jackie and Phil. We'd get some remembrances from Peyton and Matt.

That would be awesome.

I need to go sacrifice a chicken.

PCHSDawg
10-11-2022, 04:58 PM
Wouldn't it be just mind boggling to wind up playing Tennessee in the SECCG? Everybody would start talking about '98. They'd interview Jackie and Phil. We'd get some remembrances from Peyton and Matt.

That would be awesome.

May be worth a goat?

TaleofTwoDogs
10-11-2022, 05:12 PM
You better take some peyote and talk with the Indians. A chicken ain't going to cut it.

Catfish
10-11-2022, 05:35 PM

That would be awesome.

I bet we could find something in Oxford to sacrifice.**

Commercecomet24
10-11-2022, 05:48 PM
I bet we could find something in Oxford to sacrifice.**

Probably not a virgin though lol

Catfish
10-11-2022, 05:57 PM

LOL, where do you come up with these?

Commercecomet24
10-11-2022, 06:01 PM
LOL, where do you come up with these?

Been around a long time lol

dawgday166
10-11-2022, 07:32 PM
delete

Todd4State
10-11-2022, 08:10 PM

LOL. Well done!

PikeDawg15
10-11-2022, 08:19 PM

Ill be Honest. If we beat alabama and Georgia both. We can be in the playoffs with 2 losses.

aka 2017 auburn if their starting running back didnt have a season ending injury 1 minute before the iron bowl ended.

BrunswickDawg
10-12-2022, 09:59 AM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Commercecomet24 again.