PDA

View Full Version : NFL's Overreaction to Tua Injury in the Wrong Direction is Hilarious

Tater
10-10-2022, 08:50 PM
As a Raiders fan, I never thought I'd see the day that the refs blatantly favor the Raiders in a horrible no good awful RTP call. Especially not in prime time against the Chiefs.

They gotta just figure this out. That ain't it chief. Chris Jones got screwed.

Commercecomet24
10-10-2022, 08:52 PM
Yeah I'm a Bucs fan and the roughing call yesterday and the one tonight were a joke. No way either one of those was roughing.

Tater
10-10-2022, 09:18 PM
Yeah I'm a Bucs fan and the roughing call yesterday and the one tonight were a joke. No way either one of those was roughing.

My theory is the NFL said they had to throw the heat off of being Brady favorites so to call one tonight. And for the Raiders. Everyone knows the raiders get 0 calls. So that throws us off the scent. But they've turned up the tic tac calls since. Chiefs are gonna win by double digits. Outstanding game control.

DownwardDawg
10-10-2022, 09:25 PM
Chris Jones made one of the best plays I've seen in a while, and got a 15 yard penalty for it. WTF

Goldendawg
10-10-2022, 09:29 PM
My theory is the NFL said they had to throw the heat off of being Brady favorites so to call one tonight. And for the Raiders. Everyone knows the raiders get 0 calls. So that throws us off the scent. But they've turned up the tic tac calls since. Chiefs are gonna win by double digits. Outstanding game control.

Lifetime Raiders fan here, since Lamonica. Raiders will never win anything with Carr, 57-73 record, 81 INT & 115 fumbles in 7 plus years.

BlackSailsDawg
10-10-2022, 09:37 PM
Well, the whole of the NFL world is going nuts right now. Just run a search for Chris Jones. People everywhere are like WTH??

Cowbell
10-10-2022, 09:38 PM
He needs to be credited with a sack and fumble recovery tomorrow

Goldendawg
10-10-2022, 09:41 PM
Well, the whole of the NFL world is going nuts right now. Just run a search for Chris Jones. People everywhere are like WTH??

Chris is just too rough & mean to play in today's NFL.** It will soon be flag football on NFL QB's. Can't stand how they can run forever & then slide. Once they pass the line of scrimmage they should be treated the same as a RB.

Commercecomet24
10-10-2022, 09:50 PM
Raiders are paying dearly for getting that one call. Refs are screwing them now

Tater
10-10-2022, 09:51 PM
Raiders are paying dearly for getting that one call. Refs are screwing them now

I mean yea. Just pathetic honestly.

Commercecomet24
10-10-2022, 09:53 PM
I mean yea. Just pathetic honestly.

Nfl officiating as a whole sucks. Every call is so arbitrary. One time they call it next time they don't, zero consistency

Tater
10-10-2022, 09:55 PM
Lifetime Raiders fan here, since Lamonica. Raiders will never win anything with Carr, 57-73 record, 81 INT & 115 fumbles in 7 plus years.

You and I both know Carr hasn't been the problem. We had the Bengals beat but lost to the refs last year. He's good enough to make a Super Bowl. We just keep missing on coaching hires. Good coaching makes good QBs look great. Bad coaching makes good serviceable QBs look awful.

See: How Dak has looked under McCarthy

Tater
10-10-2022, 09:56 PM
Nfl officiating as a whole sucks. Every call is so arbitrary. One time they call it next time they don't, zero consistency

Oh there's consistency. Consistently screwing the Raiders. It makes watching State games against Bama tolerable honestly.

Commercecomet24
10-10-2022, 10:01 PM
Oh there's consistency. Consistently screwing the Raiders. It makes watching State games against Bama tolerable honestly.

Nice one!

Commercecomet24
10-10-2022, 10:02 PM
Dint understand going for 2 there.

Goldendawg
10-10-2022, 10:05 PM
NFL refs must be made up of ex-SEC refs.

Goldendawg
10-10-2022, 10:10 PM
You know Raiders didn't pick up 5th year option on Jonathan Abram. Looked like he lost coverage on Kelsey's last TD unless they were in zone, maybe. He's not in there now.

Tater
10-10-2022, 10:21 PM
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

The nfl is a joke man

Tater
10-10-2022, 10:28 PM
Dint understand going for 2 there.

i hate mcdaniels but i actually love that call. you get it, you have the lead. you don't, you cause the chiefs to play conservative instead of racing down the field with a tie game and then being able to bleed the clock for OT / Win.

But it didn't matter. I knew after that RTP the refs would not let us win and they did not disappoint.

Horrid play design on 4th & 1 when your half back is having a career night. he would have easily fell forward for the first.

DawgFan85
10-10-2022, 10:29 PM
Yea, NFL continues to put crap on the field with the refs situation. How's the defense suppose to do there jobs when you can't touch the QB. Defensive hold on KC"s missed field goal, c'mon man! I'm pulling for both with the great former MSU players on each side but damn it's hard to watch sometimes!