PikeDawg15
10-10-2022, 11:31 AM
We go to bryant denny for a night game.

chef dixon
10-10-2022, 11:50 AM
It's all time worst SEC line up as well and we couldn't crack CBS

msstate7
10-10-2022, 11:52 AM
CBS can only show bama so many times, right? That would be 3 weeks in a row for bama

PikeDawg15
10-10-2022, 11:55 AM
CBS can only show bama so many times, right? That would be 3 weeks in a row for bama

A&M didnt deserve that 7pm slot for bama.

MSU flat out has to be the #1 team in the country to be on CBS

I saw someone on twitter say that post 2014, we have had 3 CBS games in total

Only ones i can remember is 2020 LSU, 2019 LSU, 2018 Alabama

Our Luck is we get 2:30 vs Georgia and that we end the year with 0 night games vs sec teams at home.

PikeDawg15
10-10-2022, 11:57 AM

they are most likely saving it for the Ole Miss and Iron bowl games.

msstate7
10-10-2022, 11:58 AM

Our Luck is we get 2:30 vs Georgia and that we end the year with 0 night games vs sec teams at home.

CBS doesn't pick games on merit. They pick them on viewers. I bet that aTm game got a ton of views

Leroy Jenkins
10-10-2022, 12:31 PM
CBS is limited to showing one team no more than 5 times per season. No way they (bama) have 5 better games this year than vs MSU.

Maridian Dawg
10-10-2022, 12:35 PM

2015 Alabama was a CBS game as well

msstatelp1
10-10-2022, 01:16 PM
**** CBS, I don't want to listen to Gary Danielson fellate Bama the whole game

Commercecomet24
10-10-2022, 01:18 PM

Yeah when I watch cbs i turn the volume down. He's insufferable with bama love.

TrapGame
10-10-2022, 01:21 PM

https://media.tenor.com/KJ1GM5m6ePcAAAAM/this-up.gif

msu15
10-10-2022, 01:22 PM
We go to bryant denny for a night game.

Why in the world would you want MSU to have a CBS road game? Danielson is awful.

Johnson85
10-10-2022, 01:41 PM
Why in the world would you want MSU to have a CBS road game? Danielson is awful.

To not have a road night game. Not sure it makes a difference the way it does in say Tiger Stadium. Also not sure 2:30 is quite the dampener on a crowd that an 11am gametime is.

PikeDawg15
10-10-2022, 02:06 PM

The announcing does suck but I have a few reasons.

1. Its the Big Spotlight that is put on our school. If we play good the nation will see it because its a national broadcast on a network like that.

2. The Camera angles and picture quality and presentation outside of the announcers is amazing. I was at the game saturday but I recorded it on my tv and rewatched the game when I got home and HOLY CRAP the picture quality was HORRIFIC for the sec network broadcast. They broadcasting that game in 480p from a toaster, it looked like a broadcast from 1993.

3. I hate Road Games at night. Once the sun goes down on the road, bad things happen to the visiting team. Ole Miss gets to escape Death Valley at night but we have to get sent to Bryant denny at night against a Pissed off bama that has probably lost to Tennessee and will be looking to make a statement against us like they did last year.

PikeDawg15
10-10-2022, 02:07 PM
To not have a road night game. Not sure it makes a difference the way it does in say Tiger Stadium. Also not sure 2:30 is quite the dampener on a crowd that an 11am gametime is.

Tiger Stadium and Jordan Hare at night are the 2 most beautiful and terrifying places to play a road game. Bryant Denny isnt talked about that much like those 2 because Bama ususally just beats anybody whatever time of the day it is by 40.

But I wouldve preferred to play them at 2:30

GoDawgz
10-10-2022, 02:40 PM
As long as Danielson is on CBS, I'm good with State never being on there. All those years I thought Vern was bad.....Danielson was equally annoying.

Saltydog
10-10-2022, 02:47 PM
Yeah when I watch cbs i turn the volume down. He's insufferable with bama love.

Bama fans hate him though.........

vindastra
10-10-2022, 06:37 PM
"Inferior quarterbacks like Dak Prescott"
- Gary Danielson, 2014

Commercecomet24
10-10-2022, 06:40 PM
Bama fans hate him though.........

Honestly I don't know anyone that likes him

PGHBulldogBG
10-10-2022, 08:38 PM
I prefer night games. I’m looking forward to 2 in a row.

lastmajordog
10-10-2022, 08:54 PM
Say what you want....yadayadayada......it’s time to man up and beat Satan.....no matter the time.....go “DOGS"

StateDawg44
10-10-2022, 08:59 PM
The announcing does suck but I have a few reasons.

1. Its the Big Spotlight that is put on our school. If we play good the nation will see it because its a national broadcast on a network like that.

2. The Camera angles and picture quality and presentation outside of the announcers is amazing. I was at the game saturday but I recorded it on my tv and rewatched the game when I got home and HOLY CRAP the picture quality was HORRIFIC for the sec network broadcast. They broadcasting that game in 480p from a toaster, it looked like a broadcast from 1993.

3. I hate Road Games at night. Once the sun goes down on the road, bad things happen to the visiting team. Ole Miss gets to escape Death Valley at night but we have to get sent to Bryant denny at night against a Pissed off bama that has probably lost to Tennessee and will be looking to make a statement against us like they did last year.

We've scored 1 TD on Bama since 2018. We need to be competitive before we will gain fans on the main stage. Getting embarrassed like the past few years definitely does us no good being the primetime slot.

I think we will definitely be more competitive this year but like others have said. Danielson is terrible but when Bama is involved he can't even hide is bias.

Maverick91
10-10-2022, 09:12 PM
We've scored 1 TD on Bama since 2018. We need to be competitive before we will gain fans on the main stage. Getting embarrassed like the past few years definitely does us no good being the primetime slot.

I think we will definitely be more competitive this year but like others have said. Danielson is terrible but when Bama is involved he can't even hide is bias.

This 💯 it is a sham how pathetic we have played them. Truly over the past decade. I think this season is different, this team is different they seem to have turned the confidence corner and the learn how to win corner. But I will not believe we can win until we actually do it. Bama has had our number and the team has to turn that around.

I think they can this year, they just have to do it. Do not play scared, do not play passive, do not play to not lose, open the offense up, take your shots and let?s see what happens.

Lord McBuckethead
10-10-2022, 10:49 PM
They actually broadcast in HD.

memsu06
10-10-2022, 10:50 PM
I hope we come out loose and play aggressive.

I'm tired of the conservative play we usually give Bama for fear of losing. Hell, you're already supposed to lose this game why not give it hell trying to get a win.

I hope they looked over the film from last year's game for the special defense package Bama brought for that game.

lastmajordog
10-11-2022, 12:01 PM
Again look at the omFreeze films, they NEVER played scared or tentative against Saban. Even the years they lost the offense attacked Bama.....I have always been envious of that attitude.

Catfish
10-11-2022, 12:07 PM
Again look at the omFreeze films, they NEVER played scared or tentative against Saban. Even the years they lost the offense attacked Bama.....I have always been envious of that attitude.

Remember last year how we attacked Auburn in the second half when we were down 28-7. That's what I want to see.

DesotoDog1967
10-11-2022, 09:05 PM
Delete

dawgday166
10-11-2022, 09:17 PM
Last comment I'll make about Bama ... kinda regret other one I made cause ... we gotta take care of KY first. I don't wanna see us slip up with a WTF game. We should handle KY somewhat easily IMO if we show up to play ... but we gotta show up to play.

RocketDawg
10-12-2022, 12:41 PM
They actually broadcast in HD.

Are you referring to this past Saturday's game with Arkansas? I've heard a lot of complaints about video quality for that game, but mine was fine - just like any other football broadcast. I think the cable supplier is at fault rather than ESPN/SEC Network.

BrunswickDawg
10-12-2022, 12:49 PM
Are you referring to this past Saturday's game with Arkansas? I've heard a lot of complaints about video quality for that game, but mine was fine - just like any other football broadcast. I think the cable supplier is at fault rather than ESPN/SEC Network.

I noticed it too. The shots from the main camera from the west side looked grainy. But, shots from other angles appeared to me to be much clearer and at typical HD quality. I wonder if they had a camera go out last minute and had to replace with an old back up?

Commercecomet24
10-12-2022, 12:54 PM
I noticed it too. The shots from the main camera from the west side looked grainy. But, shots from other angles appeared to me to be much clearer and at typical HD quality. I wonder if they had a camera go out last minute and had to replace with an old back up?

Yeah I noticed the same thing and also the camera from that side wasn't keeping up with the ball especially on kickoffs and punts. Had to be some kind of technical issue.

TheLostDawg
10-12-2022, 03:33 PM
I hope the players aren't focused on Alabama time slot. They need to be focused on Kentucky.