Bama -14 at UT
OM -15.5 vs Aub

Cowbell
10-09-2022, 03:23 PM
Give me auburn, Tennessee and all those points

DownwardDawg
10-09-2022, 03:24 PM

I would have to agree with you on those.

parabrave
10-09-2022, 03:31 PM
UM I bet 34 has mortgaged the house on this one.

parabrave
10-09-2022, 03:32 PM
Take OM UT and us.

RocketDawg
10-09-2022, 03:33 PM

I think you're right.

Can't believe Alabama is 14 point favorites over Tennessee.

OM has a good offense but the defense yesterday didn't seem all that great, especially against Vanderbilt.

MetEdDawg
10-09-2022, 03:41 PM
Take OM UT and us.

This.

I think some folks are wishcasting OM not being good. Sorry folks but OM is going to whip Auburn and will be the reason Harsin gets let go next week.

If anyone is giving Tennessee 14 points bet the house. This Tennessee team won't be scared and offensively can hang. I've seen 65.5 on the over/under and I would take the over on that all day.

Commercecomet24
10-09-2022, 03:44 PM
This.

I think some folks are wishcasting OM not being good. Sorry folks but OM is going to whip Auburn and will be the reason Harsin gets let go next week.

If anyone is giving Tennessee 14 points bet the house. This Tennessee team won't be scared and offensively can hang. I've seen 65.5 on the over/under and I would take the over on that all day.

They're not gonna fire Harsin until after December 1. Will save them a few million.

Jarius
10-09-2022, 03:45 PM
This.

Ole Miss is average as shit. Don’t know what you’re watching but they have looked unimpressive against a really really really shitty schedule.

Goldendawg
10-09-2022, 03:45 PM
I have just bet all my Monopoly $ (Classic, daughter's and SpongeBob, son's, editions) on bama and OM! Hail State!

msu15
10-09-2022, 03:52 PM
This.

Ole Miss won't finish higher than 8-4. They are a repeat of our 2012 team. They're good, but their 2021 team would blast this years version.

Commercecomet24
10-09-2022, 04:00 PM
Ole Miss is average as shit. Don’t know what you’re watching but they have looked unimpressive against a really really really shitty schedule.

I agree. They've only played one decent team and should've lost that one. Heck they'd only scored once in the second half all season until
Lane ran the score up against Vandy yesterday.

Goldendawg
10-09-2022, 04:00 PM
Ole Miss won't finish higher than 8-4. They are a repeat of our 2012 team. They're good, but their 2021 team would blast this years version.

They have still played no one, unless you want to count an overrated KY team. They cannot stop the run.

Coach34
10-09-2022, 04:18 PM
Already -6.5 on DraftKings. Just hit it before it goes to 7

Coach34
10-09-2022, 04:21 PM

They have an outside chance at 11-1. I dont think they will run the table on @A&M, @LSU, @UPig, and us but they possibly could. I think they finish 9-3 at worst

MetEdDawg
10-09-2022, 04:29 PM
They have an outside chance at 11-1. I dont think they will run the table on @A&M, @LSU, @UPig, and us but they possibly could. I think they finish 9-3 at worst

Exactly. What data do people have to believe OM is going to lose to any of LSU, A&M, Auburn, or Arkansas?

You can say OM isn't good. But they have a much better chance to finish with 10 wins than we do. They will be favored in every game they play except for Bama and possibly our game.

MetEdDawg
10-09-2022, 04:31 PM
They're not gonna fire Harsin until after December 1. Will save them a few million.

Auburn has a ton of disposable booster money. And as we have seen around the country, the narrative of waiting until things get cheaper is a false one. Teams aren't doing that. They are firing guys and coming up with the money to do it very easily.

If Auburn looks like they did this last weekend, Harsin will be gone.

BlackSailsDawg
10-09-2022, 04:31 PM

Lol. Nope. The qb sucks. He's throwing for almost as many ints as tds and they have played nobody.

I'm talking crappy defenses ranked 75 and lower!

BlackSailsDawg
10-09-2022, 04:34 PM
Exactly. What data do people have to believe OM is going to lose to any of LSU, A&M, Auburn, or Arkansas?

You can say OM isn't good. But they have a much better chance to finish with 10 wins than we do. They will be favored in every game they play except for Bama and possibly our game.

The data I have is what they produced on the field against crap defenses. I believe the Auburn defense is ranked 24 (last I looked). Dart is a 50% passer against lesser defenses. Throwing as many Ints as tds. Auburn defense may very well score 2 times.

Commercecomet24
10-09-2022, 04:38 PM
Auburn has a ton of disposable booster money. And as we have seen around the country, the narrative of waiting until things get cheaper is a false one. Teams aren't doing that. They are firing guys and coming up with the money to do it very easily.

If Auburn looks like they did this last weekend, Harsin will be gone.

We'll see but they're still paying other coaches from past. Changing coaches before December 1 will not help them one bit. It won't help their season at all. Waiting until December 1 will save them millions. We'll see

PGHBulldogBG
10-09-2022, 06:25 PM
We will know if Ole Miss is the real deal or not after trips to LSU and aTm. I think they split it and then lose to Bama and State. I think Bama beats Tenn but more like 7-10 not 14. Im not sure we beat UK if Levis is 100 percent. Definitely with our luck he will be money and make no mistakes like he did during the Ole Miss game.

TrapGame
10-09-2022, 06:36 PM
We will know if Ole Miss is the real deal or not after trips to LSU and aTm. I think they split it and then lose to Bama and State. I think Bama beats Tenn but more like 7-10 not 14. Im not sure we beat UK if Levis is 100 percent. Definitely with our luck he will be money and make no mistakes like he did during the Ole Miss game.

We must have watched different games b/c Levis gave the game to OM. He made numerous mistakes. Levis's problem is his OL. They've given up 25 sacks so far this season. You gotta go back 20 years to find another OL as bad.

I'd advise everyone to go back and watch Stoops' post game presser. He actually said they didn't think USC's defense could play that well. They weren't ready for what Beamer's defense was throwing at them. They shut down Rodrigez.

parabrave
10-09-2022, 06:43 PM
Didnt we stick it to them last year? What makes anyone think they are any better/

Commercecomet24
10-09-2022, 06:44 PM

Their ol is awful and we are gonna hammer Levi's and their defense ain't great. AM way better on defense than uk and it's not even close. They won't stop us enough and we'll score 40+ again

PGHBulldogBG
10-09-2022, 06:48 PM
We must have watched different games b/c Levis gave the game to OM. He made numerous mistakes. Levis's problem is his OL. They've given up 25 sacks so far this season. You gotta go back 20 years to find another OL as bad.

I'd advise everyone to go back and watch Stoops' post game presser. He actually said they didn't think USC's defense could play that well. They weren't ready for what Beamer's defense was throwing at them. They shut down Rodrigez.

I meant we won’t get lucky like Ole Miss did with him making so many mistakes. I’m sure when he plays us he will be on point

LC Dawg
10-09-2022, 07:00 PM
If Levis is healthy it will be big for us to start strong on offense and stop Kentucky early and take their crowd out of it. Their fans consider us a rival since we play every year and they've finally had some success against us recently. We should beat them pretty easily but you can't discount playing at their place. Winning on the road in the SEC isn't easy.

PikeDawg15
10-09-2022, 07:10 PM
I think this state team has figured it out.

Also Kentucky's offensive line is the worst in the conference and Will Levis aint manziel so he cant scramble around when it breaks down..

I like us in this game unless something unforeseen happens to us.

If both teams play good, Mississippi State wins the game. We are just better than them

Dawgology
10-09-2022, 07:21 PM
Auburn will beat Ole Miss. I feel it in my bones.

PikeDawg15
10-09-2022, 07:28 PM

If they fired harsin today and then had the rallying cry for the interim coach against ole miss i could see it.

Ole Miss hasnt beat auburn since Dak was our QB.

But Brian Harsin will coach a team into losing a game.

TrapGame
10-09-2022, 07:29 PM
Their ol is awful and we are gonna hammer Levi's and their defense ain't great. AM way better on defense than uk and it's not even close. They won't stop us enough and we'll score 40+ again

South Carolina's RB was gashing their defense. South Carolina is not known for its ground game. South Carolina's defense pushed around UK's OL like crash test dummies.

I meant we won’t get lucky like Ole Miss did with him making so many mistakes. I’m sure when he plays us he will be on point

Turf toe's a bitch. He won't be 100%. Arnett's defense will come after him every other play.

PikeDawg15
10-09-2022, 07:30 PM

Ole Miss is 100% fools gold. Auburn is just so badly coached they wont do it. Will have to probably wait for A&M and Jimbo to want to make a statement win to get the fanbase back.

TrapGame
10-09-2022, 07:34 PM

I don't think Auburn can pull that off. I think A&M can. Auburn's defense may give Dart some problems but AU's offense is bad.

PikeDawg15
10-09-2022, 07:38 PM
I don't think Auburn can pull that off. I think A&M can. Auburn's defense may give Dart some problems but AU's offense is bad.

Auburn's defense is legit.

If Ole Miss lights up Auburn, I will officially be scared.

But auburn isnt scoring more than 21

If ole Miss stops Tank Bigsby, they win

Commercecomet24
10-09-2022, 07:39 PM
South Carolina's RB was gashing their defense. South Carolina is not known for its ground game. South Carolina's defense pushed around UK's OL like crash test dummies.

Turf toe's a bitch. He won't be 100%. Arnett's defense will come after him every other play.

They gonna shoot that toe up but if it gets stepped on or kicked he'll be crying like a little girl

TrapGame
10-09-2022, 07:52 PM
They gonna shoot that toe up but if it gets stepped on or kicked he'll be crying like a little girl

Hard for a QB to plant a foot or scramble if it's numb like a dead fish. If he's a step slower Jett Johnson can catch him.

Commercecomet24
10-09-2022, 08:03 PM
Hard for a QB to plant a foot or scramble if it's numb like a dead fish. If he's a step slower Jett Johnson can catch him.

Turf toe pain will bring a grown man to his knees. From what I've seen in the past there's no way he's completely recovered and he's gonna have to have some help for the pain. With that bad ol and a bad wheel he's gonna be a sitting duck. We need to get home early and often.

Schultzy
10-09-2022, 08:23 PM
I’m pretty confident we won’t get distracted by some stupid ass pre-game fight against friggin sorry ass Kentucky like we did in the Moorhead/Mullen era’s.

Commercecomet24
10-09-2022, 08:25 PM
I’m pretty confident we won’t get distracted by some stupid ass pre-game fight against friggin sorry ass Kentucky like we did in the Moorhead/Mullen era’s.

Not with Leach as HC

Matt3467
10-09-2022, 08:28 PM

They will. Their schedule is set up perfectly for them to appear better than they are. We just need to win the Egg this year or it doesn't matter.

TrapGame
10-09-2022, 08:29 PM
Turf toe pain will bring a grown man to his knees. From what I've seen in the past there's no way he's completely recovered and he's gonna have to have some help for the pain. With that bad ol and a bad wheel he's gonna be a sitting duck. We need to get home early and often.

Yes Sir! We need to light him up like a pinball machine.

TrapGame
10-09-2022, 08:52 PM
Just nosing around a couple UK boards and the consensus is we skull drag them Saturday night. They don't think their OL or defense can get it done.

Coach34
10-09-2022, 09:36 PM
Ole Miss is 100% fools gold. Auburn is just so badly coached they wont do it. Will have to probably wait for A&M and Jimbo to want to make a statement win to get the fanbase back.

What??? Auburn is well-coached

Auburn is lacking talent on offense-especially at QB. I hope they go ahead and fire Harsin and don’t give him time to get people in there that fit his system.

Coach34
10-09-2022, 09:37 PM

Not a chance. They can?t score enough

Coach34
10-09-2022, 09:39 PM

SC is 6th in the SEC in Scoring O. We are 5th

basedog
10-09-2022, 09:43 PM

Auburn is lacking talent on offense-especially at QB. I hope they go ahead and fire Harsin and don’t give him time to get people in there that fit his system.

He was good at Boise but the Sec is a different animal. I've watch Au a few times and he has made some bone ass bad decisions.

Coach34
10-09-2022, 09:46 PM
He was good at Boise but the Sec is a different animal. I've watch Au a few times and he has made some bone ass bad decisions.

Coaches get desperate at times when things arent working. They are coached well. They lack talent upfront and at QB. Thats their problem.

CaptainObvious
10-09-2022, 09:48 PM
Oh gosh! Here we go with the over-confident Internet fans. Guys, let it play out. If the Dawgs win, fantastic! But I fear some are setting themselves up for a possible disappointment.

Look at our schedule so far.
Memphis( revenge game) and they aren?t very good.

Arizona-Awful

LSU-not very good and they dominated the last 2/3 of the game

Bowling Green- we won 45-14, Buffalo (not the Bills) beat them 38-7.

A&M- probably better than they played against us and played the wrong QB against us most of the game.

Arkansas- terrible defense through the first 6 games and playing 3rd string QB.

I expect to beat Kentucky because I don?t think they are very good. It would be a bad loss, but not out of character for our team on the Road.

Let it play out. Hopefully?.. HOPEfully the Dawgs win again.

Don?t get your feelings hurt real bad come Saturday night if things don?t go out way.

Catfish
10-09-2022, 10:11 PM
Oh gosh! Here we go with the over-confident Internet fans. Guys, let it play out. If the Dawgs win, fantastic! But I fear some are setting themselves up for a possible disappointment.

Arizona-Awful

A&M- probably better than they played against us and played the wrong QB against us most of the game.

I expect to beat Kentucky because I don?t think they are very good. It would be a bad loss, but not out of character for our team on the Road.

Don?t get your feelings hurt real bad come Saturday night if things don?t go out way.

True

Negative Waves
10-09-2022, 10:15 PM

Arizona-Awful

Why do some of our fans always have to crap on our wins? State took A&M and Arkansas to the woodshed. If Ole Miss had beat them the way State did, they?d be screaming they?re a playoff team. For goodness sakes enjoy the wins and stop downplaying anything positive about this team. We might lose Saturday, but we?re beating teams up without playing our A game, and this season could be the best one we?ve had since 14.

Commercecomet24
10-09-2022, 10:34 PM
Why do some of our fans always have to crap on our wins? State took A&M and Arkansas to the woodshed. If Ole Miss had beat them the way State did, they?d be screaming they?re a playoff team. For goodness sakes enjoy the wins and stop downplaying anything positive about this team. We might lose Saturday, but we?re beating teams up without playing our A game, and this season could be the best one we?ve had since 14.

Because some folks follow the narrative that team "x" has to be bad because we beat them. Every win in the sec is hard and is earned, there's no gimmes at all. Time to realize we have a dang good team and quit whining. Besides we'll be disappointed if we lose no matter how we view the game. Just watch games from around the country and you'll see how good we are. We have physically whipped teams this year. Enjoy the ride!

Todd4State
10-09-2022, 10:53 PM

Arizona-Awful

Sorry we took care of business?**

Memphis might win their division. They look like they are going to have a pretty good season even though yeah they blew their last game. That was a bit of a fluke.

Arizona is awful but we blew them out on the road at a weird time for our players.

LSU isn't very good at night? Their only losses are to Florida State and undefeated Tennessee. I think they end up with at least 8 wins this year.

Bowling Green- yeah I guess we could have run it up on them if we wanted to but I don't have any angst against Bowling Green so I'll give Leach a pass there. We slept walked through that game and won easily.

A&M played the wrong QB against us? What? Want to gloss over the 42 points we scored on them when their offense hasn't scored 40 all year?

Arkansas terrible defense we lit up for 40 points and probably beat at home anyway with their starting QB.

Commercecomet24
10-09-2022, 10:56 PM
Sorry we took care of business?**

Memphis might win their division. They look like they are going to have a pretty good season even though yeah they blew their last game. That was a bit of a fluke.

Arizona is awful but we blew them out on the road at a weird time for our players.

LSU isn't very good at night? Their only losses are to Florida State and undefeated Tennessee. I think they end up with at least 8 wins this year.

Bowling Green- yeah I guess we could have run it up on them if we wanted to but I don't have any angst against Bowling Green so I'll give Leach a pass there. We slept walked through that game and won easily.

A&M played the wrong QB against us? What? Want to gloss over the 42 points we scored on them when their offense hasn't scored 40 all year?

Arkansas terrible defense we lit up for 40 points and probably beat at home anyway with their starting QB.

This is the right perspective.

Santiago
10-10-2022, 08:27 AM
Coaches get desperate at times when things arent working. They are coached well. They lack talent upfront and at QB. Thats their problem.

Agree, but then I wonder how did they keep having top 20 recruiting classes and yet not have talent. Wonder if it was evaluations?

PikeDawg15
10-10-2022, 08:40 AM

Auburn averages around 3 Points per Game in the 2nd half.

PikeDawg15
10-10-2022, 08:45 AM

That is the reason why Ole Miss is constantly hyped up by media people who dont know wtf they are talking about.

Ole Miss was losing at halftime to. Checks again*** VANDYYYYYYYYY

Could you IMAGINE what our board would look like during halftime?????????

Ole miss fans were convincing themselves that it was a GOOD thing.

Ole Miss looks at the positives, we always look at the negatives.

The team we just blew out 42-24 ( 7 of those were garbage time points), was ONE play away from beating alabama the week after we played them. 24-20

We have just been traumatized as Mississippi State fans for 100+ years we just wont let ourselves be happy about jack shit

starkvegasdawg
10-10-2022, 08:52 AM
I try not to get on too big of a high or low. For us it seems to be what team shows up. If we come to play I honestly think we can make it competitive against almost anybody we play. If we come in like we're hung over from a three day drunk and just go through the motions then anybody we play can make it competitive against us. We've seen both teams in the same game this season.

basedog
10-10-2022, 08:54 AM
Because some folks follow the narrative that team "x" has to be bad because we beat them. Every win in the sec is hard and is earned, there's no gimmes at all. Time to realize we have a dang good team and quit whining. Besides we'll be disappointed if we lose no matter how we view the game. Just watch games from around the country and you'll see how good we are. We have physically whipped teams this year. Enjoy the ride!

Enjoy the ride is correct! We are on a good ride right now and I hope it gets more enjoyable.

EdwardDrayton
10-11-2022, 06:20 PM
Silly question for those familiar from someone who is not, what is the best sports betting app and is it legal to place bets on them in the States?

State82
10-11-2022, 07:00 PM

I wish, but that's not happening. UM will beat AU into oblivion.

Jarius
10-11-2022, 07:09 PM
I wish, but that's not happening. UM will beat AU into oblivion.

Ole Miss beat Troy by 8, Tulsa by 7 (with their backup quarterback playing), and trailed Vandy at half. They aren’t beating anyone into oblivion. They are an average football team with a criminally soft football schedule that I’ve never seen before in this league. This is the first year in a while where I truly can’t wait to play them. We are going to bitch slap them.

msstate7
10-11-2022, 07:46 PM
Silly question for those familiar from someone who is not, what is the best sports betting app and is it legal to place bets on them in the States?

What state you live in?

EdwardDrayton
10-11-2022, 07:51 PM
What state you live in?

Alabama

msstate7
10-11-2022, 07:54 PM
Alabama

Sorry, don't think it's legal there.

CadaverDawg
10-11-2022, 08:00 PM
If we had taken care of business against a bad LSU team, I would be chirping so loud about us that you could hear my words coming through your speakers on your phone while reading them on this site. But in typical MSU fashion, we crapped our pants bc of the name on the other team's chest. Now I'm sitting back and enjoying the season, cautiously, while hoping we can pull off a major upset to erase the LSU game and give us a shot at something extremely special this year. It has been fun to watch aside from that one game....and I don't feel like we've come that close to playing our best game yet.

If we could somehow beat UK, AU, UM, and our OOC cupcake, and only lose to Bama and UGA the rest of the way...that would be a major season. I'd still be thinking "what if" about the LSU game in that scenario, but it would still be a great year

PikeDawg15
10-11-2022, 08:15 PM
If we had taken care of business against a bad LSU team, I would be chirping so loud about us that you could hear my words coming through your speakers on your phone while reading them on this site. But in typical MSU fashion, we crapped our pants bc of the name on the other team's chest. Now I'm sitting back and enjoying the season, cautiously, while hoping we can pull off a major upset to erase the LSU game and give us a shot at something extremely special this year. It has been fun to watch aside from that one game....and I don't feel like we've come that close to playing our best game yet.

If we could somehow beat UK, AU, UM, and our OOC cupcake, and only lose to Bama and UGA the rest of the way...that would be a major season. I'd still be thinking "what if" about the LSU game in that scenario, but it would still be a great year

I think the Floor currently is 8-4.

Im going to always chalk Alabama up as a loss.

There is a shot against georgia because they have a tough stretch before they get to play us.
they play Florida and tennessee before us and kentucky the week after. Davis wade will be rocking if we are a 2 loss team when we play them.

I will always worry about the egg bowl.

CadaverDawg
10-11-2022, 08:23 PM
I think the Floor currently is 8-4.

Im going to always chalk Alabama up as a loss.

There is a shot against georgia because they have a tough stretch before they get to play us.
they play Florida and tennessee before us and kentucky the week after. Davis wade will be rocking if we are a 2 loss team when we play them.

I will always worry about the egg bowl.

I agree with most of what you said, except to me the floor is still 7-5.

No road game is a gimme, so UK and UM are possible L's. Bama and UGA expect to beat us and will out-talent us at pretty much every spot on the field. Auburn should be a W, and we will win the OOC cupcake game. I tend to think we should beat UK, but playing there makes me nervous bc we tend to play some of our worst games there....so I'll feel really good about things if we are ahead when the clock hits 00:00 Saturday.

To me, if we win Saturday it becomes a 5 game finish with 2 games we absolutely should win...and 3 games that we will not, and should not be favored to win. We can talk about Ole Miss being fraud all we want, and I agree, but until Leach beats his rival, I am not anywhere near counting a rivalry game on the road anything but a projected loss. So win Saturday and 8 wins should be the minimum, with a real shot at 9 if Leach does something he hasn't done in like 10 or 11 straight years, which is beat his rival.

LSU bed shitting is the only thing standing between us and a real shot at 10 wins....which means we'd have to upset Bama or Georgia to truly erase that one in my opinion.

EdwardDrayton
10-11-2022, 09:03 PM
Sorry, don't think it's legal there.

Thanks 7.

Jarius
10-12-2022, 05:54 AM
I agree with most of what you said, except to me the floor is still 7-5.

No road game is a gimme, so UK and UM are possible L's. Bama and UGA expect to beat us and will out-talent us at pretty much every spot on the field. Auburn should be a W, and we will win the OOC cupcake game. I tend to think we should beat UK, but playing there makes me nervous bc we tend to play some of our worst games there....so I'll feel really good about things if we are ahead when the clock hits 00:00 Saturday.

To me, if we win Saturday it becomes a 5 game finish with 2 games we absolutely should win...and 3 games that we will not, and should not be favored to win. We can talk about Ole Miss being fraud all we want, and I agree, but until Leach beats his rival, I am not anywhere near counting a rivalry game on the road anything but a projected loss. So win Saturday and 8 wins should be the minimum, with a real shot at 9 if Leach does something he hasn't done in like 10 or 11 straight years, which is beat his rival.

LSU bed shitting is the only thing standing between us and a real shot at 10 wins....which means we'd have to upset Bama or Georgia to truly erase that one in my opinion.

We are going to be favored to beat ole miss and should beat them. We are better on both sides of the ball.

DownwardDawg
10-12-2022, 06:42 AM
We are going to be favored to beat ole miss and should beat them. We are better on both sides of the ball.

We should have beaten them the past 2 years. We were much better than them last year when we played them. It should have been a blowout last year.

msstate7
10-12-2022, 07:09 AM

Maybe, but we would be a dog at OM today

Jarius
10-12-2022, 09:20 AM
Maybe, but we would be a dog at OM today

We won't be once they actually have to play someone worth a shit.

Jarius
10-12-2022, 09:20 AM
We should have beaten them the past 2 years. We were much better than them last year when we played them. It should have been a blowout last year.

Nah, they were the better team the past 2 years. It is what it is. They had better players. We still had our chances and we blew it both years, but I don't look at those 2 losses as games we "should have won" just as games that we "could have won". We have better players this year and should win.

Commercecomet24
10-12-2022, 09:22 AM
Nah, they were the better team the past 2 years. It is what it is. They had better players. We still had our chances and we blew it both years, but I don't look at those 2 losses as games we "should have won" just as games that we "could have won". We have better players this year and should win.

2020 maybe but last year we beat ourselves. Game should've been 28-10 us at halftime. 3 dropped td passes in first half.

Jarius
10-12-2022, 09:25 AM
2020 maybe but last year we beat ourselves. Game should've been 28-10 us at halftime. 3 dropped td passes in first half.

I mean the 3 td passes were on the same possession. We didn't drop 3 TD passes on different drives (to my knowledge). I was deep in the sauce and I refuse to rewatch egg bowl losses though, so I may be wrong. Either way, they had a really really good quarterback and our right tackle was straight up garbage.

Eric Nies Grind Time
10-12-2022, 09:27 AM

Don't remind me about that!

Back to the Kentucky game. I would think our defensive performance last year would give some people some confidence. Aside from an early special teams return we shut them down.

Commercecomet24
10-12-2022, 09:29 AM
I mean the 3 td passes were on the same possession. We didn't drop 3 TD passes on different drives (to my knowledge). I was deep in the sauce and I refuse to rewatch egg bowl losses though, so I may be wrong. Either way, they had a really really good quarterback and our right tackle was straight up garbage.

2 were on same possession, one was on another possesion.

Commercecomet24
10-12-2022, 09:29 AM

I do agree with you on corrall and our right tackle lol.

Commercecomet24
10-12-2022, 09:43 AM

Just out of curiosity, I went back and looked at the play by play from the first half. We left 14 points on the field. 2 dropped td passes on 2 separate drives and 1 we made a fg the other was a missed fg and we missed a fg on another drive. Score should've been 24-6 us at half. We beat ourselves, unfortunately.

TrapGame
10-12-2022, 09:53 AM
Line has gone from -7 to -6.5. Levis playing has brought in some UK money.

Jarius
10-12-2022, 12:22 PM
Just out of curiosity, I went back and looked at the play by play from the first half. We left 14 points on the field. 2 dropped td passes on 2 separate drives and 1 we made a fg the other was a missed fg and we missed a fg on another drive. Score should've been 24-6 us at half. We beat ourselves, unfortunately.

We had the potential to beat just about anyone last year, but unfortunately inconsistent is what we were. If that were a 1 off, then I would say we were the better team that just lost, but we did that kind of crap all year.

msstate7
10-12-2022, 01:58 PM
Line has gone from -7 to -6.5. Levis playing has brought in some UK money.

Down to 4.5 now. Someone dropped some coin on Kentucky

ETA... rain chances now 50% for time or game thru end of game using weather underground

TrapGame
10-12-2022, 02:16 PM

ETA... rain chances now 50% for time or game thru end of game using weather underground

Levis is the most sacked QB in the SEC. I bet he'd be lights out behind a solid OL.

We looked pretty good in the first rain game vs Memphis.

But Elvis sang about that Cold Kentucky Rain.**

msstate7
10-12-2022, 02:19 PM
Levis is the most sacked QB in the SEC. I bet he'd be lights out behind a solid OL.

We looked pretty good in the first rain game vs Memphis.

But Elvis sang about that Cold Kentucky Rain.**

Good news is it isn't supposed to be cold

Maverick91
10-12-2022, 03:11 PM
Good news is it isn't supposed to be cold

Extra good news is we found a running game and hopefully got the droppses out of our system in LSU.

PikeDawg15
10-12-2022, 05:15 PM

Down to 4.0 now.

PikeDawg15
10-12-2022, 05:17 PM

Ole miss was a 10-2 team last year and we were 7-5.

We could?ve beaten them but it was not expected.

We shouldn?t have been in the game in 2020. It was actually embarrassing for ole miss to only win by 7 at home.

Coach34
10-12-2022, 09:43 PM
If it rains we got problems. We are a terrible rain team. That cant be denied. Have we beaten anybody in the rain other than Vandy 2020?

LC Dawg
10-12-2022, 09:47 PM
If it rains we got problems. We are a terrible rain team. That cant be denied. Have we beaten anybody in the rain other than Vandy 2020?

Memphis 2022.

msu15
10-13-2022, 02:40 AM

You can't be serious.....I know you're getting old but Jesus Christ we did it one month ago......

TrapGame
10-13-2022, 09:36 AM

Right now it's a 20% of rain in Lexington Saturday night.

State82
10-13-2022, 10:15 AM

Sounding better. National Weather Service has 30%. 20 - 30 is much better than 50. We need to avoid precipitation. I'm already very uneasy about this even in perfect conditions. Probably need to lay a few bucks on UK just to up our chances. Best way to push us to victory is for me to lay cash on the other side.

Dawgology
10-13-2022, 10:16 AM

You have to wonder how the system worked in Washington?.**

Commercecomet24
10-13-2022, 10:18 AM

I wonder how many games we've actually played in the rain since Leach has been here. We beat Vandy in 2020, we beat Tulsa in the bowl game in freezing rain and sleet, we beat Memphis this year, lost to om last year. So that's 3 wins 1 loss. Anyone remember exactly how many games other than that we've played in inclimate weather and the outcome?

Coach34
10-13-2022, 11:01 AM
Texas Tech

Coach34
10-13-2022, 11:14 AM

Artificial turf

TrapGame
10-13-2022, 11:19 AM
Artificial turf

Isn't Kroger Field artificial turf?

Commercecomet24
10-13-2022, 11:22 AM
Isn't Kroger Field artificial turf?

Yes it is.

Desoto1967
10-13-2022, 11:46 AM
Texas Tech

Liberty Bowl had no rain and was a balmy 68 degrees. We wore shorts and tshirts

BlackSailsDawg
10-13-2022, 11:58 AM
https://media.tenor.com/G84vAz_l-UAAAAAM/snoop-dogg-yes-yes-yes.gif

BlackSailsDawg
10-13-2022, 12:00 PM

https://media.tenor.com/2ZnzBcYc3IsAAAAM/little-rain-tornado-rainstorm.gif

BrunswickDawg
10-13-2022, 12:44 PM
I can't find it now - but there was a video out earlier in the season about Tuesdays (I think) being "wetball Tuesdays". They spend a portion of practice dunking balls in buckets of water and practicing with the wet ball.

confucius say
10-13-2022, 02:14 PM

Tulsa

TrapGame
10-13-2022, 02:19 PM
I can't find it now - but there was a video out earlier in the season about Tuesdays (I think) being "wetball Tuesdays". They spend a portion of practice dunking balls in buckets of water and practicing with the wet ball.

FYI: DO NOT Google Wetball Tuesdays!!!!*****************

BrunswickDawg
10-13-2022, 02:37 PM
FYI: DO NOT Google Wetball Tuesdays!!!!*****************

AW, hell no! Google is not your friend.
Always reminds me of about 20 years ago, my nephew being born. He was a 10 lbs.+ kid. My wife sitting at the computer in the other screams. I go and check and she says "it's hard to find clothes for babies that size. So I Googled "Big Baby Clothes". Lawd, the results!

CaptainObvious
10-13-2022, 03:42 PM
We are in for A full wool shear on Saturday night. Back to the same Ol? same Ol?

Turfdawg67
10-13-2022, 04:35 PM
This.

They are better than AU for sure, but they ain't good. They remind me of our We Believe year. Those wheels are about to come off. They, like us that year, have been the beneficiaries of some lucky breaks and an easy ass schedule.

ETA... I think UT beats Bama and/or UGA. Leaning towards the AND, not the OR.

PikeDawg15
10-13-2022, 04:47 PM
They are better than AU for sure, but they ain't good. They remind me of our We Believe year. Those wheels are about to come off. They, like us that year, have been the beneficiaries of some lucky breaks and an easy ass schedule.

I asked somone earlier what the possibility was that georgia nor bama were in the sec title game.

If A&M wouldve ran the ball up the middle for 2 yards. We would have a CRAZY sec world currently.

PikeDawg15
10-13-2022, 04:49 PM

I think that Ole Miss will be between 8-4 or 9-3 with their schedule.

That also depends on if LSU, A&M, and arkansas will have their shit together when they play em. All 3 of those games are on the road for OM

Catfish
10-13-2022, 04:51 PM
I think that Ole Miss will be between 8-4 or 9-3 with their schedule.

That also depends on if LSU, A&M, and arkansas will have their shit together when they play em. All 3 of those games are on the road for OM

If their quarterbacks are healthy and playing I think OM loses all three.

Turfdawg67
10-13-2022, 04:59 PM
I asked somone earlier what the possibility was that georgia nor bama were in the sec title game.

If A&M wouldve ran the ball up the middle for 2 yards. We would have a CRAZY sec world currently.

No Bama and UGA would be a dream! Not just for me but the whole college football universe... minus 2 states.

RezDog7
10-13-2022, 05:04 PM

When the only thing you know how to do is teach your team to RTGDF, you get responses like this.

Leroy Jenkins
10-14-2022, 04:04 PM
https://media.tenor.com/G84vAz_l-UAAAAAM/snoop-dogg-yes-yes-yes.gif

Down to 6% chance now.

MBDawg601
10-14-2022, 04:57 PM
Why are we talking about Ole Miss. 17 EM.

Take care of business this weekend. Roll into Tuscaloosa and take what's ours.

We need a pirate mentality, enough of this worrisome sh$%.

Catfish
10-14-2022, 05:06 PM

Aye Captain.

BeardoMSU
10-14-2022, 05:46 PM

****in A.

parabrave
10-14-2022, 05:53 PM
****in A.

No Beardo it's F^&*(ng A Bubba.

PikeDawg15
10-14-2022, 06:36 PM
Line just moved to -3.5

was21
10-14-2022, 06:44 PM
what it should be and what it should have been from the get go

State82
10-14-2022, 06:49 PM
Line just moved to -3.5

So we would basically be a TD favorite at a neutral site.

Commercecomet24
10-14-2022, 06:51 PM
So we would basically be a TD favorite at a neutral site.

Yep

basedog
10-14-2022, 06:55 PM
I think it’s gonna be a very close game. I see a 27-24 game being decided late in the 4th.

Kingbarkus
10-14-2022, 08:21 PM
I’m getting nervous about the game. The line dropping and sharp money coming in on Kentucky. I know about Levis but this is their line in the sand game. I have a sick feeling this will come down to the last play.

Coach34
10-14-2022, 08:26 PM
They arent good enough in the trenches to beat us. Sharps bet on trends and history to play the percentages because in the long run they work out. This isnt one of those times unless we are just flat Saturday.

basedog
10-14-2022, 08:45 PM
I’m getting nervous about the game. The line dropping and sharp money coming in on Kentucky. I know about Levis but this is their line in the sand game. I have a sick feeling this will come down to the last play.

I have a strange feeling also, I’m just hoping Will is hot, I see us giving up a few big plays on defense. We are better but playing on the road especially at night could get very interesting.

Leroy Jenkins
10-14-2022, 08:53 PM

This is a bad matchup of styles for them, on both sides. I feel great about it.

Commercecomet24
10-14-2022, 09:03 PM
They arent good enough in the trenches to beat us. Sharps bet on trends and history to play the percentages because in the long run they work out. This isnt one of those times unless we are just flat Saturday.

This. If you've watched em play(I know you have 34), they're extremely soft on both los and we're extremely physical. Games are about matchups and we're a bad matchup for them. Only way I could see them beating us is if we turn the ball over several times. We don't turn the ball over we win by 2+ scores

Coach34
10-14-2022, 09:10 PM
This is a bad matchup of styles for them, on both sides. I feel great about it.

agree. I have us at -6.5 and I'm not concerned. It should be a 31-14 or so type of game unless their OL suddenly protects Levis way better than they have all year

Commercecomet24
10-14-2022, 09:15 PM
agree. I have us at -6.5 and I'm not concerned. It should be a 31-14 or so type of game unless their OL suddenly protects Levis way better than they have all year

If their ol blocks like they been blocking I can see Levi's sitting out the second half, for survival purposes

BeardoMSU
10-14-2022, 09:21 PM

Also, unless his injury was a total farce (it wasn't), he should be a statue behind that shitty oline.

parabrave
10-14-2022, 10:07 PM
If their ol blocks like they been blocking I can see Levi's sitting out the second half, for survival purposes

I can see a ton of toss sweeps to Rodriguez to the right and a few delayed draws to slow down our blitz packages/

Commercecomet24
10-14-2022, 10:29 PM
I can see a ton of toss sweeps to Rodriguez to the right and a few delayed draws to slow down our blitz packages/

Probably but they still have to block it and they've done a bad job run and pass pro this year. They're just really soft on ol. We just have to play physical like we been playing and we'll be fine

NCDawg
10-14-2022, 11:37 PM
Our defense concerns me. Most of the time we play good and then, all of a sudden, lose focus and give up explosive plays.

BlackSailsDawg
10-15-2022, 12:20 AM
I want to hear the name "Crumedy SACKS Levis!"

starkvegasdawg
10-15-2022, 12:55 AM
ESPN reporting Levis is playing.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
10-15-2022, 06:54 AM
Probably but they still have to block it and they've done a bad job run and pass pro this year. They're just really soft on ol. We just have to play physical like we been playing and we'll be fine

Aren't they getting one of their projected starters to start the season back on the O-Line today?

Also, they just missed some big plays against ole miss with their WR's. If our DB's get beat off the line, it could be a long day.

msudawg1200
10-15-2022, 10:28 AM

Same here. Had some coworkers ask what I thought. I said if it was in Starkville we'd win something like 42-10. Up there I said 31-13. We are better than them in all phases. Our defense matches up great with their style on offense. We should pull away and win by 14-24 points.

RocketDawg
10-15-2022, 12:15 PM
Our defense concerns me. Most of the time we play good and then, all of a sudden, lose focus and give up explosive plays.

And do it right before halftime when the other team gets the ball to start the second half.