EdwardDrayton
10-09-2022, 01:38 PM
BIG jump!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

Commercecomet24
10-09-2022, 01:42 PM
About right. I said 16-18 glad it was on the better end lol

Tater
10-09-2022, 02:17 PM
A convincing win next week and the AP will put us top 10 for a game with Bama given they win.

Loser of Penn State / Michigan drops below us.
If Tennessee loses we'll jump them just cause.
Loser of Okie State/TCU drops below us.
Wake Forest and Oregon will get jumped on Byes.
NC State / Syracuse winner will get put below us just cause.

Moves us to 10. Take care of business.

Saltydog
10-09-2022, 02:23 PM
A convincing win next week and the AP will put us top 10 for a game with Bama given they win.

Not necessarily. Depends on how well they play. It they get blown out and we win convincingly then maybe but if they play Bama's ass off and lose a close one they'll stay ahead of us.

Commercecomet24
10-09-2022, 02:36 PM
I think taters right. If we win and bama win we'll be 10, so that they can hype a top 10 matchup when we play bama. We'll be the 230 cbs game.

FISHDAWG
10-09-2022, 02:43 PM

Someone should post a list this week like this so we will know who to pull for .... I noticed earlier someone posted a list of the losing teams ahead of us ... that's good info and convenient ... gonna be hard to jump Tennessee- they're the flavor of the month it seems

RocketDawg
10-09-2022, 04:01 PM

Syracuse is already below us at 18, so we need them to beat NC State.

starkvegasdawg
10-09-2022, 04:19 PM
I think taters right. If we win and bama win we'll be 10, so that they can hype a top 10 matchup when we play bama. We'll be the 230 cbs game.

That might be where Gameday sets up?

Commercecomet24
10-09-2022, 04:21 PM
That might be where Gameday sets up?

Hadn't thought about that but yeah I think you're right. Top 10 sec matchup be perfect for gameday

PikeDawg15
10-09-2022, 04:57 PM
Just because I know how the media works . Lets say we beat #23 Kentucky on the road something like 38-23

If that happens , we are ranked #10 for the bama game and I pray Alabama beats Tennessee in a very close and hard fought game where they get banged up and have to come back and play us .

Brandon walker has kind of killed some of my hype cause he thinks we are going to lose to kentucky now because Levis will be back wanting to make a statement .

Commercecomet24
10-09-2022, 05:00 PM
Just because I know how the media works . Lets say we beat #23 Kentucky on the road something like 38-23

If that happens , we are ranked #10 for the bama game and I pray Alabama beats Tennessee in a very close and hard fought game where they get banged up and have to come back and play us .

Brandon walker has kind of killed some of my hype cause he thinks we are going to lose to kentucky now because Levis will be back wanting to make a statement .

Levi's will have to be upright to beat us and as bad as his ol is he's gonna be on his butt a bunch.

PikeDawg15
10-09-2022, 07:12 PM
Levi's will have to be upright to beat us and as bad as his ol is he's gonna be on his butt a bunch.

I also just trust our offense at this point also.

Todd4State
10-09-2022, 10:55 PM

Well, OK. Is his statement involve him blocking for himself? Because that would be quite a statement.

PGHBulldogBG
10-10-2022, 08:26 AM
The only poll I’m worried about is the one that comes out on 11/1. I believe if we stay in the top 11 then we will get a NY6 bowl. If we can go 9-3 assuming we beat UK and Ole Miss I think we get a NY6, but we need some of those top teams to start losing. It seems as though we have a lot of undefeated teams this year so far

TrapGame
10-10-2022, 08:38 AM

Levis will not be 100% playing behind the worst OL in the SEC. He's gonna have his three top receivers recovering from getting injured Saturday, one may not play at all.

I'm sure Kentucky will come out fired up and ready to play but I think we take control of the game in the second half.

PikeDawg15
10-10-2022, 09:18 AM
The only poll I’m worried about is the one that comes out on 11/1. I believe if we stay in the top 11 then we will get a NY6 bowl. If we can go 9-3 assuming we beat UK and Ole Miss I think we get a NY6, but we need some of those top teams to start losing. It seems as though we have a lot of undefeated teams this year so far

The Key to us getting a NY6 is Tennessee I believe.

Does 9-3 Tennessee finish higher than 9-3 Mississippi State?

PikeDawg15
10-10-2022, 09:20 AM

Ive looked at the NY6 bowls and this is a year if Bama and Georgia both make the playoff.

Sugar bowl is highest ranked SEC team but the other bowls are open as well that are At large, highest ranked G5 is guranteed a NY6 so another sec team can get into the cotton or Orange bowls other than the sugar bowl.

TrapGame
10-10-2022, 09:28 AM
Ive looked at the NY6 bowls and this is a year if Bama and Georgia both make the playoff.

Sugar bowl is highest ranked SEC team but the other bowls are open as well that are At large, highest ranked G5 is guranteed a NY6 so another sec team can get into the cotton or Orange bowls other than the sugar bowl.

Egg Bowl might be who goes to the Sugar Bowl.

parabrave
10-10-2022, 11:32 AM

Tenn will not go 9-3.

parabrave
10-10-2022, 11:33 AM

Yep.

R2Dawg
10-10-2022, 11:37 AM

Get a few breaks and upset UGA or Bama and egg bowl could be for the SECW.

I think UT gets Bama this weekend. If us or OM beats Bama and we both win out (assuming we go 1-1 Bama/UGA) then there is the egg bowl everyone wants.

PikeDawg15
10-10-2022, 11:46 AM
Get a few breaks and upset UGA or Bama and egg bowl could be for the SECW.

I think UT gets Bama this weekend. If us or OM beats Bama and we both win out (assuming we go 1-1 Bama/UGA) then there is the egg bowl everyone wants.

I would prefer Us and Tennessee beat bama and not OM. The egg bowl everyone wants is 6-5 ole miss vs 10-1 MSU

R2Dawg
10-10-2022, 11:54 AM
I would prefer Us and Tennessee beat bama and not OM. The egg bowl everyone wants is 6-5 ole miss vs 10-1 MSU

I agree with that. I was just putting some more likely in my thoughts. Us beating Bama in Tusc is going to be hard even in a Bama down year. If it were in DWS, I'd give us an edge. Bama gotta get 2 losses somewhere and (UT, us and OM) is about it. Actually OM needs 2 losses too. Hopefully either LSU or TAMU gets OM too. I say 2 losses because I'm not sure we beat both UGA and Bama.

Neat thing is, we have a real chance to move on the SECW.

R2Dawg
10-10-2022, 11:56 AM

Yeah I'd love OM to lose out but that ain't happening. If that happened we'd pull an MSU and lose the SECW to a 6-5 OM team like 14 loss cost us s playoff spot.