PDA

View Full Version : GA or Bama

Bdawg
10-09-2022, 08:05 AM
Saw a poster say ?wish we had Bama at home.? So I was thinking, if we had a choice, who would we rather have at home with the possibility of beating now that we?ve seen them both play a few games?

HaggardDawg
10-09-2022, 08:14 AM
Georgia. That #7 receiver and Gibbs the RB for bama scarecthe hell out of me

BrunswickDawg
10-09-2022, 08:19 AM
UGA at home is better. Our team plays in T-Town every other year, so most our guys know what to expect, and their guys know what to expect in DWS. And the refs won't give us anything either home or away.

UGA doesn't know what is going to hit them with the Wall of Sound. With UGA having played the way they have, we have a much bigger advantage with them in DWS.

Leeshouldveflanked
10-09-2022, 08:22 AM
BAMA will try their best to end Will Rogers career when we play them.

Bdawg
10-09-2022, 08:26 AM
I think UGA too. Our recent history is terrible with Bama is awful too. It’s like a mental block or something.

State82
10-09-2022, 08:26 AM
UM will double down on that.

Bdawg
10-09-2022, 08:33 AM

I would imagine they would try to get after pretty good. That should be everyone’s scheme imo, especially since he is not very mobile. No pressure on Will and he will pick you apart. Will will have to do a good job of reading the D and get the ball out quickly if they start getting pressure frequently and hopefully we keep running the ball effectively. But hey, it’s Bama and none of may matter in the end.

PikeDawg15
10-09-2022, 08:55 AM

Ole miss is going to try to end his life *

PikeDawg15
10-09-2022, 08:56 AM
I?d rather have UGA at home .

I?d rather swapped A&M and Arkansas for Getting LSU and Ole Miss at home .

PikeDawg15
10-09-2022, 08:57 AM
This team matches up so well vs UGA compared to bama. Stetson isn?t a scrambler and he can?t run like Bryce young or Milroe can . If we send pressure at Stetson he will make mistakes

BrunswickDawg
10-09-2022, 09:07 AM
This team matches up so well vs UGA compared to bama. Stetson isn?t a scrambler and he can?t run like Bryce young or Milroe can . If we send pressure at Stetson he will make mistakes

What scares me about UGA is trying to match up with their TEs. Bowers and Washington are monsters.

msstate7
10-09-2022, 09:08 AM
What scares me about UGA is trying to match up with their TEs. Bowers and Washington are monsters.

I'm not sure there's any nfl LBs that wanna try to match up with bowers

Johnson85
10-09-2022, 10:02 AM

This is the answer. It?s going to be hard for us to beat any good mobile qbs. Even bad mobile and give us trouble. We will have to drop 50 or just get extremely lucky with bama turnovers to have a chance against bama if young is healthy.

WSOPdawg
10-09-2022, 10:18 AM
QUOTE=msstate7;1454728]I'm not sure there's any nfl LBs that wanna try to match up with bowers[/QUOTE]

Leach having to defend and scheme for Bowers may make him re-think his philosophy about incorporating a TE into his offense. Bowers is a BEAST!

StarkVegasSteve
10-09-2022, 12:59 PM
After watching Bama yesterday and watching UGA on the road I am no longer scared of either. Both of their secondaries are BAD. Anderson will obviously be a problem vs Bama but if you are ever going to catch them then this is the year. Young will not be right for the rest of the year. And UGA has never scared me. The key against them will be keeping Duncan out of man to man vs Bowers or Washington.

In no way am I saying we will beat either one of them but those two teams do not strike fear in me. We can hang with them if we just play OUR game.

parabrave
10-09-2022, 01:46 PM
We match up better with UGA. Bennett doesn't scare me. Our LBs can keep up with their TES.

Bdawg
10-09-2022, 02:52 PM
We match up better with UGA. Bennett doesn't scare me. Our LBs can keep up with their TES.

Really? Our LBs can keep up with there TEs?

Dawgology
10-09-2022, 03:00 PM
Yep. Expect many ankle sacks and DL ?accidentally? rolling onto his ankles. That bunch gets paid per injury by some of their boosters.