PDA

View Full Version : Watching Finebaum trying to keep Leach on topic

Leroy Jenkins
10-07-2022, 03:00 PM
Its like herding cats.

PikeDawg15
10-07-2022, 03:13 PM
Leach hates talking football consistently . I don?t blame him though because he?s so much more interesting when you ask him something random

Catfish
10-07-2022, 03:17 PM
I would imagine Leach's brain could be compared to a pinball machine. He will just leave a conversation and go off on another tangent. LOL!!

Commercecomet24
10-07-2022, 03:18 PM
I don't watch paul but i hope Leach is driving him nuts!

Catfish
10-07-2022, 03:20 PM

I can see him asking for a handful of aspirin during a commercial.

Commercecomet24
10-07-2022, 03:22 PM

LOL! I hope the man has a migraine! If he can drive paul crazy, Leach gained a few more points in my book.

State82
10-07-2022, 03:22 PM
I just cannot watch or listen to him on the radio. Callers are worse than unbearable. His interviews are ok at times.

Leroy Jenkins
10-07-2022, 03:30 PM

He didn't even get to set up the commercial break, they just cut in the middle of Leach rambling.

Leroy Jenkins
10-07-2022, 03:31 PM
I just cannot watch or listen to him on the radio. Callers are worse than unbearable. His interviews are ok at times.

The Friday shows on campus are watchable. Otherwise I agree, unwatchable.

Catfish
10-07-2022, 03:32 PM
He didn't even get to set up the commercial break, they just cut in the middle of Leach rambling.

LOL

Commercecomet24
10-07-2022, 03:37 PM

Thats awesome! Given em heck Coach!

Msujd164
10-07-2022, 03:56 PM
He is screwing with Paul on purpose. Especially with the ?you mean the folks at the university of Alabama are letting you cheer for Tennessee some?? comment.

Paul said some negative stuff about leach before the season. I guarantee leach is messing with him on purpose. Lol

Commercecomet24
10-07-2022, 04:06 PM
He is screwing with Paul on purpose. Especially with the ?you mean the folks at the university of Alabama are letting you cheer for Tennessee some?? comment.

Paul said some negative stuff about leach before the season. I guarantee leach is messing with him on purpose. Lol

You know it! Give Coach some rep for it! Most people outside of bama fans dislike paul immensely and it's fun seeing someone screw with him!

Catfish
10-07-2022, 04:08 PM

Love it.

Dawg_Lover
10-07-2022, 04:09 PM

Master class in gaslighting, LOL!

Goldendawg
10-07-2022, 04:09 PM

I didn't even know who he was before the SEC Network came on board and they needed programming. Thus, a bama radio hack becomes a "star". His callers remind me of callers to the old Howard Stern show. I only watch the SEC Network for interesting live games, (usually involving State) and the highlight shows when we win. Hail State!

Santiago
10-07-2022, 04:25 PM
Paul started interview saying something like he was not going to ask off the wall questions and he thinks reporters need to cut that out, so he was going to ask more serious questions.
Leach just looks at the monitors at his hair and different camera angles and started controling the topic again.
Leach is brilliant and did not let Finebaum control him.

Leach made some remark like "it is as if you are trying to be fort knox up here or something"..
Man he hit Finebaum left and right.

Catfish
10-07-2022, 04:30 PM
Paul started interview saying something like he was not going to ask off the wall questions and he thinks reporters need to cut that out, so he was going to ask more serious questions.
Leach just looks at the monitors at his hair and different camera angles and started controling the topic again.

Leach made some remark like "it is as if you are trying to be fort knox up here or something"..

Ole Paul deserves some bashing.

Leroy Jenkins
10-07-2022, 05:27 PM
Paul interviewing Templeton, probably doesn't realize that Larry is going to send the camera crew a bill for the electricity afterward.

WhiskeyPirate
10-07-2022, 05:45 PM

This

I’ve heard Paul make derisive comments about MSU on several occasions, he’s very dismissive. Not like a sec analyst would comment but more like he’s Mr Alabama. Serpent Head.

MBDawg601
10-07-2022, 05:58 PM
I did hear Paul give recognition to Starkvegas being one of the most electric SEC Nation environments he has ever been too. I hope we duplicate that tomorrow. 11am kickoff will actually help it, considering everyone will be there waiting for kickoff.

I wish I could make the trip, but this weekend is "pumpkin patch" weekend. I'll be watching it on my phone. Lol

was21
10-07-2022, 06:45 PM
PF shouldn't be taken seriously regarding sports commentary or analyses. His strong point is that he does have contacts re pending coaching changes and that type of thing. He's a latter day Howard Cosell, who also had no friends.

Commercecomet24
10-07-2022, 06:55 PM
I didn't even know who he was before the SEC Network came on board and they needed programming. Thus, a bama radio hack becomes a "star". His callers remind me of callers to the old Howard Stern show. I only watch the SEC Network for interesting live games, (usually involving State) and the highlight shows when we win. Hail State!

Same here, exactly the same on all
That!

HogsandDogs
10-07-2022, 07:14 PM
Paul interviewing Templeton, probably doesn't realize that Larry is going to send the camera crew a bill for the electricity afterward.

https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/deadpool-good-one-gif-4.gif

BeardoMSU
10-07-2022, 07:30 PM
He is screwing with Paul on purpose.

Good. **** that guy.

PikeDawg15
10-07-2022, 09:34 PM
This

I’ve heard Paul make derisive comments about MSU on several occasions, he’s very dismissive. Not like a sec analyst would comment but more like he’s Mr Alabama. Serpent Head.

Him and tebow ( to a lesser extent) consistently look down upon the non blue bloods.

The Paul Finebaum show is literally just Alabama , auburn , A&M , Georgia , and LSU. He doesn?t give a shit about anyone else.

Lord McBuckethead
10-07-2022, 11:55 PM

Yeah well Paul is correct, the media needs to ask him some hard football type of questions. It does our program a disservice on how the bullshit marriage questions and what not that demands 80% of his time. Leach needs to be on camera discussing our passing attack and what it could be if we had 4 5* receivers and a 5* QB with 5* O Linemen with 2 5* running backs running the system. We would literally never lose a game. 17 weddings we need someone advocating for the next generation of bulldogs.

WhiskeyPirate
10-07-2022, 11:59 PM
Yeah well Paul is correct, the media needs to ask him some hard football type of questions. It does our program a disservice on how the bullshit marriage questions and what not that demands 80% of his time. Leach needs to be on camera discussing our passing attack and what it could be if we had 4 5* receivers and a 5* QB with 5* O Linemen with 2 5* running backs running the system. We would literally never lose a game. 17 weddings we need someone advocating for the next generation of bulldogs.
Yea, because Finefraud deserves that kind of respect and attention as a ?serious reporter?