PDA

View Full Version : Player Post game interviews. Can you feel it?

BlackSailsDawg
10-02-2022, 11:31 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSyD7eot74Y

Jack Lambert
10-02-2022, 11:48 AM
Every time I see a press conference with a football player with a coke bottle I think this. Would be funny as hell if one of them after sitting down reach out took it drink it empty, put the bottle down and then start to take questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xffOCZYX6F8

Cowbell
10-02-2022, 01:44 PM
Dillon Johnson is one of my favorite running backs we have had here. He has a contagious personality and is a hard nosed runner. He also blew some guys up in pass pro yesterday. I'm glad we have him.

Commercecomet24
10-02-2022, 01:54 PM
Dillon Johnson is one of my favorite running backs we have had here. He has a contagious personality and is a hard nosed runner. He also blew some guys up in pass pro yesterday. I'm glad we have him.

Yeah love the way he plays! He leaves it all on the field. Reminds me of Vick Ballard

Cowbell
10-02-2022, 02:56 PM
Yeah love the way he plays! He leaves it all on the field. Reminds me of Vick Ballard

Solid comparison!

Lord McBuckethead
10-02-2022, 07:19 PM
Did y?all see the block Marks threw to seal the edge on one of our long runs? Dude straight destroyed a dude and kept on the block for like 5 yards deep.

Commercecomet24
10-02-2022, 07:21 PM
Did y?all see the block Marks threw to seal the edge on one of our long runs? Dude straight destroyed a dude and kept on the block for like 5 yards deep.

Yeah that was on prices long run. Both marks and johnson can sure enough block!

msu15
10-02-2022, 09:12 PM
Got to give it to Fat Joe, he struck gold with Woody and Dillion.

LC Dawg
10-02-2022, 09:12 PM

We met Dillon in the elevator at College View after last year's Egg Bowl. He apologized about the game to us. I felt bad for him and felt a little silly about how upset I was about the loss. Seems like a good guy and he definitely gives 110%.

Johnson85
10-03-2022, 01:32 PM
Got to give it to Fat Joe, he struck gold with Woody and Dillion.

Pretty great that they both bust their ass on blocking and don't to my knowledge bitch and moan about touches. I guess maybe the way the pro game and to a lesser extent the college game has evolved has made RBs more willing to platoon, but still not a guaranteed thing to have two guys willing to share the spot light as equally as they do.

Goldendawg
10-03-2022, 02:58 PM
Interviews like this make me proud to be a State fan and help support these young men. Hail State!

msu15
10-03-2022, 09:23 PM
Pretty great that they both bust their ass on blocking and don't to my knowledge bitch and moan about touches. I guess maybe the way the pro game and to a lesser extent the college game has evolved has made RBs more willing to platoon, but still not a guaranteed thing to have two guys willing to share the spot light as equally as they do.

Agreed. I also hope it's resonating with Bull Hargrove that the time will come when he and Simeon can have that same type of success together.