PDA

View Full Version : These are the 2 biggest jokes ranked!

BlackSailsDawg
10-01-2022, 12:05 PM
Horrible. Levis has guys wide open and he can't see them. The OL is straight up trash.

Ole Miss.. That QB is horrible.. straight up trash. The OL for them is trash. When they face a defense that can actually stop the run... they will lose.

Pancho
10-01-2022, 12:38 PM
So, Bama will shut em down.........

Barkman Turner Overdrive
10-01-2022, 01:42 PM
Ole Miss.. That QB is horrible.. straight up trash.

This is, what, his 7th start? He?s not bad and I?m afraid will be greatly improved come Egg Bowl time.

parabrave
10-01-2022, 01:44 PM
Horrible. Levis has guys wide open and he can't see them. The OL is straight up trash.

Ole Miss.. That QB is horrible.. straight up trash. The OL for them is trash. When they face a defense that can actually stop the run... they will lose.

Apparently you have missed both Okie and The Horns. Ok I'll add in Notre Dame

BlackSailsDawg
10-01-2022, 02:21 PM
This is, what, his 7th start? He?s not bad and I?m afraid will be greatly improved come Egg Bowl time.

He didn't play last year? Could have sworn he did before transferring.

BlackSailsDawg
10-01-2022, 02:21 PM
Apparently you have missed both Okie and The Horns. Ok I'll add in Notre Dame

None of those are SEC. OU will fire that guy as quickly as they hired him.

thf24
10-01-2022, 02:23 PM
Any GM who would waste an early round pick on Will Levis is a fool. He's got the talent, no doubt, but the awareness and football IQ of a brick. I'm struggling to remember another instance of a supposed top 10 pick single-handedly choke a game away in rapid succession like that.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
10-01-2022, 02:28 PM
Any GM who would waste an early round pick on Will Levis is a fool. He's got the talent, no doubt, but the awareness and football IQ of a brick.

Agreed. He reminds me of a slightly more talented Bo Wallace.

Liverpooldawg
10-01-2022, 02:51 PM
They looked like two pretty decent teams to me. We go two both places.