PDA

View Full Version : When did you begin to hate Hugh Freezus?

Maroonthirteen
11-25-2013, 02:34 PM
I am slowly begining to realize I hate the SOB more than Brewer and Tuberville.

I guess it began when I heard the Richie Brown 'crootin story.

Coach34
11-25-2013, 02:36 PM
The day they hired him

Jack Lambert
11-25-2013, 02:39 PM
The day I learned he was a show boat christian. I even heard Dick Cross say on the radio to a lady that she should get Freeze to baptize their child. I about pooped in my trousers.

Matthew 6:6
But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Ronny
11-25-2013, 02:46 PM
..requested people send him tweets about instances of OM cheating in recruiting.

He got a shitload of tweets providing specific instances of OM cheating.

But instead of being a man & posting the tweets on-line he went crying to the OM administration begging they should help him conduct a cover-up.

I knew then he is a genuine asshole & his whole devout Christian shtick is just part of a guise he uses to deceive people.

RougeDawg
11-25-2013, 03:12 PM
Since he was Eddie O's version of Trooper Taylor.

SignalToNoise
11-25-2013, 03:13 PM
Just being hired by OM was enough for me.

Then the more I watch his sideline behavior the more I think he is douche. Seems to throw tantrums a lot and I don't think it's because he is sharing the holy spirit with the refs/fans.

Before anyone says it, yes I know other coaches including Dan Mullen fuss at refs, but no one is trying to convince us they walk on water either.

Statecoachingblows**
11-25-2013, 03:33 PM
Ever just looked at someone and hated them? No reason in particular, just because... Then he went to OM

EAVdog
11-25-2013, 04:00 PM
Since he and Croom almost came to fisticuffs.

Behrdawg
11-25-2013, 04:12 PM
True story: Hugh Freeze told one of our current players (who was a top recruit throughout the SEC) that he "feared for his soul if he went to Mississippi State". This recruits mother asked Freeze to leave her home and never return. This recruits family are devout Christians. They were totally offended that this piece of shit would use that as a recruiting tactic. I don't believe Freeze is as "Christian" as he claims. Based on his past, and what he does now in recruiting- I think he is a ****ing scumbag. Honestly, the truth will come out one day and expose him for the "false prophet" that he is.

BossDawg
11-25-2013, 04:58 PM
The day he raped my property of trees and dammed up a stream near my house, which flooded my back yard.

TrapGame
11-25-2013, 05:00 PM
True story: Hugh Freeze told one of our current players (who was a top recruit throughout the SEC) that he "feared for his soul if he went to Mississippi State". This recruits mother asked Freeze to leave her home and never return. This recruits family are devout Christians. They were totally offended that this piece of shit would use that as a recruiting tactic. I don't believe Freeze is as "Christian" as he claims. Based on his past, and what he does now in recruiting- I think he is a ****ing scumbag. Honestly, the truth will come out one day and expose him for the "false prophet" that he is.

And the choir said amen!

I hope he has a Petrino incident.

I hate that bucktoothed bastard.

Dawgfan77
11-25-2013, 05:14 PM
The day they hired him
Yep and that was when they hired him to get Oher

scottycameron
11-25-2013, 07:47 PM
The day he raped my property of trees and dammed up a stream near my house, which flooded my back yard.

BWAAAHHHH! +1

slickdawg
11-25-2013, 09:07 PM
Depends, there's so many options.

If the rumors are true about what he did at Briarcrest, then that is when.

The whole Oher situation

The telling our recruit he fears for their soul BS.

Politicizing Peggy Prescott's death on twitter.

Political Hack
11-25-2013, 09:09 PM

well played. When he gets fired from OM he could apply at Oregon State. Would be an awesome fit there.

archdog
11-25-2013, 09:16 PM
It was the day he let Sandra Bullock teach his OT what it meant to protect the blindside.