PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Judge

basedog
09-28-2022, 07:50 AM
It's more than the record for the Yankees on breaking Roger Maris home run record. How about the triple crown at stake? I don't follow MLB any longer, But IF Judge wins the triple Crown that would be amazing as it doesn't happen much at all. Judge 6'7" and weighing 282 LBS.
Dude is fixing to get paid some serious money.

msstate7
09-28-2022, 07:56 AM
He turned down 7-years 213 million supposedly. He's 30 years old. I would be hesitant to go higher than that unless it's less years

basedog
09-28-2022, 09:27 AM
He turned down 7-years 213 million supposedly. He's 30 years old. I would be hesitant to go higher than that unless it's less years

I read where he doesn't like all the attention in NY. But regardless someone will pay him big bucks. U being a Braves fan say u wouldn't want him.

msstate7
09-28-2022, 09:29 AM
I read where he doesn't like all the attention in NY. But regardless someone will pay him big bucks. U being a Braves fan say u wouldn't want him.

Sure, but not for what the Yankees offered.

Lord McBuckethead
09-28-2022, 10:02 AM

I want the Cardinals to get him and Ohtani. By far my two favorite players in the MLB not currently a Cardinal.

Goldendawg
09-28-2022, 12:38 PM

Showing my age, but this is one reason I gave up on MLB, NBA, and NFL unless Dak is playing. No one is worth that much $ to play a sport, but we fans and TV keep paying it.

RocketDawg
09-28-2022, 04:47 PM
Showing my age, but this is one reason I gave up on MLB, NBA, and NFL unless Dak is playing. No one is worth that much $ to play a sport, but we fans and TV keep paying it.

Agree.