PDA

View Full Version : Concrete so close to the playing surface.

Lord McBuckethead
09-26-2022, 07:06 PM
Here is another thing I found really weird. We had multiple players almost bust their ass running into the fencing surrounding the field. What do we have 8 yards between the end zones and the concrete paving around the field?

I am sure it is for when ESPN has one of their few HD cameras on the boom lift. And since they ran over our cheerleader a couple years ago and probably cost themselves probably 10 million dollars, I am sure they wanted concrete area that is off limits the rare times they broadcast our games in HD with the boom camera.

BrunswickDawg
09-26-2022, 07:34 PM
I just went and looked at my photos from the 2014 Auburn game - the concrete has been there since at least then.

Commercecomet24
09-26-2022, 07:59 PM
I just went and looked at my photos from the 2014 Auburn game - the concrete has been there since at least then.

Yeah it's been there awhile. I've seen players slip on it on occasion

Santiago
09-26-2022, 08:29 PM

We just did not pass the ball much back then to know it could be a problem ***

Tater
09-26-2022, 08:31 PM
We just did not pass the ball much back then to know it could be a problem ***

No sarcasterisks needed. This is it.

Someone email Cohen.

Commercecomet24
09-26-2022, 08:50 PM
No sarcasterisks needed. This is it.

Someone email Cohen.

Yep

Leroy Jenkins
09-26-2022, 09:14 PM
I hope this isn't shaping up to be one of those "I told you so" situations. Roll some astroturf onto it for now and fix it at the end of the year.

TUSK
09-27-2022, 01:43 AM

Hey, CC, take that Fiddy Mil SECEBT card I gave ya and move the chit back a bit, buddy,,, I wanna see some ROI, dammit!