PDA

View Full Version : Updated ESPN FPI

PikeDawg15
09-25-2022, 07:52 AM
As of this morning , ESPN?s FPI predictor is predicting us to go 3-0 in our next 3?

I don?t think we do but , it did predict us to lose to LSU and only gave us a 44% chance to win.

This probably pointless and somebody will say some smartass comment but , just yesterday it had us losing to Kentucky . Now it has us beating Kentucky

BlackSailsDawg
09-25-2022, 09:33 AM
We will have a shot in every game we play but maybe Bama.

I do think with UGA being at home, we might strike lightening

Catfish
09-25-2022, 09:35 AM
Next week will tell us a lot.

EdwardDrayton
09-25-2022, 09:59 AM

Yes. I hope to be happily surprised.

Todd4State
09-25-2022, 10:15 AM

Best defense we will have faced up to this point. One encouraging thing to me is they only have one interception on the season.

Jack Lambert
09-25-2022, 10:35 AM
I was really hoping A&M would have lost yesterday. Maybe it would have carried over to next week. Still may. They have a lot of speed and talent but they are a average team. I also think they lost their best receiver.

msu15
09-26-2022, 01:05 AM
I do think with UGA being at home, we might strike lightening

Hahahah

PGHBulldogBG
09-26-2022, 07:58 AM
Best defense we will have faced up to this point. One encouraging thing to me is they only have one interception on the season.

aTm has one of the best defenses in college football. If we can score 20+ points I think we should win

PikeDawg15
09-26-2022, 10:35 AM
I was really hoping A&M would have lost yesterday. Maybe it would have carried over to next week. Still may. They have a lot of speed and talent but they are a average team. I also think they lost their best receiver.

Hopefully they looking forward to the Bama game the week after us.

TrapGame
09-26-2022, 10:44 AM

They got up for Arkansas. That's a big game for both teams. Can Jimbo get them up for us AND Bama after? There's a chance they come out flat with us. If that happens we need to capitalize on it quickly.

PMDawg
09-26-2022, 11:44 AM
Letting them stay in drop 8 and react all game will not go well for us. We will have to be able to run the ball effectively and be willing to throw the ball deep some to win. If we throw 40 dump-offs/screens/hitches/slants, we're toast. Gonna have to attack the intermediate middle and deep sidelines to have a shot.

DeltaSwamp
09-26-2022, 11:46 AM
this

Maverick91
09-26-2022, 12:14 PM
Letting them stay in drop 8 and react all game will not go well for us. We will have to be able to run the ball effectively and be willing to throw the ball deep some to win. If we throw 40 dump-offs/screens/hitches/slants, we're toast. Gonna have to attack the intermediate middle and deep sidelines to have a shot.

I honestly think those throws are there, it really just depends on if Wills clock is on time to get those passes out to them or not.

Jarius
09-26-2022, 12:29 PM
Hahahah

If Kent State can play with them on the road, so can we at home. I'm not expecting a win, but we played them well 2 years ago with 43 players. It's not outlandish to think we could keep it interesting late. It also falls on a great spot in the schedule for us and a bad one for them.

TrapGame
09-26-2022, 01:35 PM

Drop 8 is passe now. They'll overload the right tackle until we adjust or lose the game. Dropping passes over the middle is not the way. Our receivers will have to step it up this game.

DownwardDawg
09-26-2022, 02:28 PM
I just don't think we're gonna beat aTm or Arkansas. I hope like hail I'm wrong.