PDA

View Full Version : Todays Helmets

TNDawg35
09-24-2022, 07:21 AM
Am I the only one who loves our helmets today. I mean to me they are prolly the best looking one we have ever done besides the M over S. I honestly wish we would take this concept and make the letters a little thicker and keep it. Everyone says Mississippi State, so let?s run with the MS, I mean anything is better than the banner?

Hambone
09-24-2022, 07:37 AM
I’m with you. I really like all the concepts of todays uniforms. Also agree, make the letters a little bit wider and just keep it.

Cooterpoot
09-24-2022, 08:25 AM
I like them. I think we could modify that to a more modern version that would be great.

Goldendawg
09-24-2022, 08:26 AM
Love maroon helmets with about any logo except MState. Just wear white on road if other team wears a dark color. Why can't we have have maroon with interlocking MSU for some occasion? We've done/do everything else in the world. Hail State!

Goldendawg
09-24-2022, 08:29 AM
Our special Dowsing/Bell uniforms are being featured and getting praise on Sports Center (1st time I have watched in years), today. Hail Frank!, Hail Robert! Hail State!

Jack Lambert
09-24-2022, 09:09 AM
Love maroon helmets with about any logo except MState. Just wear white on road if other team wears a dark color. Why can't we have have maroon with interlocking MSU for some occasion? We've done/do everything else in the world. Hail State!

There has to be a copy right reason why we do not wear the interlocking. Everyone likes it.

Cooterpoot
09-24-2022, 09:12 AM
There has to be a copy right reason why we do not wear the interlocking. Everyone likes it.

There isn't. The school knows people like it. They just want to push the MSTATE and distance themselves for the MSU.

William Tecumsah Sherman
09-24-2022, 01:44 PM
I don?t have a problem with the banner overall, it just looks crappy on a helmet. They can keep the banner but change the helmet decal.

Dawgology
09-24-2022, 02:41 PM
I like these helmets. I would like to see a maroon with white lettering variety.

viverlibre
09-24-2022, 04:43 PM
looks terrible.

Cooterpoot
09-24-2022, 04:55 PM
You could spell out MSU in shit and it'd be better than the MState logo.

Offshore Dawg
09-24-2022, 05:14 PM

You go girl (I think).

Maverick91
09-24-2022, 05:27 PM
There isn't. The school knows people like it. They just want to push the MSTATE and distance themselves for the MSU.

I thought Nike had the rights to it?

Jack Lambert
09-24-2022, 06:51 PM

When you say school who do you mean? Maybe we should get on his ass and start dropping 1000 emails on him every day.

Goldendawg
09-24-2022, 06:58 PM

Couldn't rep you but agree 100%.

schddog72
09-24-2022, 07:02 PM
Am I the only one who loves our helmets today. I mean to me they are prolly the best looking one we have ever done besides the M over S. I honestly wish we would take this concept and make the letters a little thicker and keep it. Everyone says Mississippi State, so let?s run with the MS, I mean anything is better than the banner?

I've been watching MSU football for 52 years and I'll repeat what I've said repeatedly for 52 years - I HATE WHITE HELMETS!!! If our team wore those ugly-assed things all the time, I would be done watching early every season no matter the kind of team or record. Players look like a bunch of sno cones in those things!!

Santiago
09-24-2022, 07:23 PM

No, not everyone likes it.
Hopefully we don't use MSJ or MSU as helmet logos.
What we had today looked really great and different. But the MSU and MSJ on helmets is stale.

Offshore Dawg
09-24-2022, 07:24 PM
Bottom line white helmets' suck ass on the dawgs.

Santiago
09-24-2022, 07:26 PM
I like them. I think we could modify that to a more modern version that would be great.

agree. Take this helmet today and tweak it and use it. Different that anyone else.

Lord McBuckethead
09-24-2022, 08:24 PM
Disagree. I don?t care what color helmets we use if we are ahead by 31.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-26-2022, 10:20 AM

I couldn't disagree more. I hate the helmets. The "U" has to be added. MS gives off negative connotations to me. I mean would the Hill Ivy Valley college put HIV on their helmets?

Hypnodawg
09-26-2022, 10:27 AM
Those helmets look like they belong to a broke ass junior high, not to mention we are M S U! I hope we never wear those ugly ass helmets again. The rest of the uniform was fine.