PDA

View Full Version : Is the complaining over?

Maverick91
09-22-2022, 10:47 PM
Now that we all have griped and complained this week. What do you want to see Saturday to tell you that we have grown and are moving forward with this system and program?

You cannot say scraping the system.
You cannot say adding a tight end or H back.

It?s not happening.

For me:

I want to see actually 4 quarters of football.
I want to see our receivers catch every catchable ball.
I want Will to push it down the field.
I want to see us not miss tackles.
Don?t miss an extra point.
It would be nice to see banks play more don?t know why he isn?t.

Where you guys at?

HAILSTATE

WhiskeyPirate
09-22-2022, 10:50 PM
Banks would be good, more Reese at RT, More Walley over Rufus, Zavion returning all punts.

Get a big lead get Sawyer a little experience.

CaptainObvious
09-22-2022, 11:10 PM
Win the game with no injuries and get to the next one. Will I be disappointed and upset if we barely get by? Absolutely. Just like always. But a consistent performance and a win is what we need. I?m tired of hearing about record breaking QB stats. I want wins! Stats are for losers. Only stat that matters is the score.

parabrave
09-23-2022, 09:02 AM
No injuries because we can't tell crap from this game/

msstate7
09-23-2022, 09:12 AM
State by 25...

I ended up teasing us with a couple other games

RiverCityDawg
09-23-2022, 09:13 AM
Now that we all have griped and complained this week. What do you want to see Saturday to tell you that we have grown and are moving forward with this system and program?

You cannot say scraping the system.
You cannot say adding a tight end or H back.

It?s not happening.

For me:

I want to see actually 4 quarters of football.
I want to see our receivers catch every catchable ball.
I want Will to push it down the field.
I want to see us not miss tackles.
Don?t miss an extra point.
It would be nice to see banks play more don?t know why he isn?t.

Where you guys at?

HAILSTATE

Banks has played a decent amount, more than any other backup DL. We need more Russell, Davis and Trevion Williams.

Maroonthirteen
09-23-2022, 09:25 AM
After listening to T&L, BG supposedly has a bad defense?

I'd like to see this offense put up 40+ points.
The defense playing physical and hard hitting.
XPs made.
More of Thomas returning punts.

DawgFromOxford
09-23-2022, 09:45 AM
I want to see an offense that doesn't get bogged down for a quarter and a half. Do I expect a touchdown every time we get the ball? No. But the offense should be able to move the ball at will and not have back to back to back drives where we don't put up points.

Leeshouldveflanked
09-23-2022, 09:51 AM
Just wait till Ole Miss beats LSU by 2 TD?s

FISHDAWG
09-23-2022, 10:12 AM
After listening to T&L, BG supposedly has a bad defense?

I'd like to see this offense put up 40+ points.
The defense playing physical and hard hitting.
XPs made.
More of Thomas returning punts.

BG beat Marshall ... (who beat Notre Dame) ... not that it means anything - just an observation

Santiago
09-23-2022, 10:36 AM

I bet the LSU qb has an ankle injury or soreness by the Ole Miss game.... If not before, then for sure during the game ***
They always luck out on things it seems ***

DownwardDawg
09-23-2022, 10:58 AM
The complaining is not over. A lot of people have become extremely apathetic unfortunately.

I'd like to see Will be accurate again and the WR's not drop passes when he gets it to them.

Coach34
09-23-2022, 11:00 AM
I've seen alot of people trying to unload tickets for this game.

dawgman15
09-23-2022, 11:00 AM
I would like to see Austin Williams never leave the side line

Goldendawg
09-23-2022, 11:15 AM

I tried for over a week to give away very good tickets to three different State families. No luck. A shame this early in the season, as usual. Well, my son and I will be there, as usual. Hail State!

FISHDAWG
09-23-2022, 11:32 AM
I would like to see Austin Williams never leave the side line

a very very bad take and post

viverlibre
09-23-2022, 11:40 AM
Top three things, getting PATs straightened out, Will get rid of the ball quickly (even if it results in more incompletions), Will push the ball downfield.

parabrave
09-23-2022, 12:38 PM
The complaining is not over. A lot of people have become extremely apathetic unfortunately.

I'd like to see Will be accurate again and the WR's not drop passes when he gets it to them.

As long as the accuracy is for passes over 20 yrds. Actually I would like at least 40% of the pass attempts to be over 20 yrds.

dawgman15
09-23-2022, 12:51 PM
a very very bad take and post

Agree to disagree, get the most talented players on the field

HancockCountyDog
09-23-2022, 01:16 PM
I expect us to win big. Leach destroys teams that don't have talent on defense.

I expect a big win and then the season will be decided in the following 3 weeks. Anything less than 2-1 and we are headed towards a 7-5 or maybe even a 6-6 type season.

Goldendawg
09-23-2022, 01:21 PM

I expect a big win and then the season will be decided in the following 3 weeks. Anything less than 2-1 and we are headed towards a 7-5 or maybe even a 6-6 type season.

6-6 would be a total failure. It would probably mean 4-0 OOC and last or tied for last in the West at 2-6 ( and I don't know who the 2 are if we finish that bad).

Offshore Dawg
09-23-2022, 01:22 PM

don't you mean 3-1.

PikeDawg15
09-23-2022, 01:23 PM
I want to score 50+ points

I want to see Sawyer Robertson play at least 1 full quarter and throw the ball 15-20 times

I want the defense to get some of the 2nd team guys in there and start mixing around with different groups of players in at the same time

I want to see Jaden Walley score a touchdown

I want no Injuries

I want to see Texas a&m and Arkansas kill each other in 5 overtimes and both come out with multiple injuries before they play us.

I want to see Tulu get the ball more

I want the defense to give up less than 10 points

NCMSTFAN
09-23-2022, 01:29 PM
A big win is what I expect. We should soundly beat teams like Bowling Green and do it with few mistakes. This game can hopefully allow Rodgers to get back into a rhythm. Our defense should be pretty dominant also, I will be upset if we struggle with this team

PikeDawg15
09-23-2022, 01:38 PM
A big win is what I expect. We should soundly beat teams like Bowling Green and do it with few mistakes. This game can hopefully allow Rodgers to get back into a rhythm. Our defense should be pretty dominant also, I will be upset if we struggle with this team

This game should be over by the 6 minute mark in the 2nd quarter. If it isn't .... we have serious problems and probably will struggle to get to a bowl

HoopsDawg
09-23-2022, 01:43 PM

the only reason to go to this game is to drink a lot of alcohol at the tailgate.

Goldendawg
09-23-2022, 01:48 PM
[QUOTE=PikeDawg15;1450062]This game should be over by the 6 minute mark in the 2nd quarter. If it isn't .... we have serious problems and probably will struggle to get to a bowl[/QUOTE

Just making one of the now 44 bowl games (of which most are meaningless to me except for extra practice for the next year's team), no longer gets it if we are a 6-6 team this year. I will be happy with 7-5, if it includes a much needed victory over OM. At this point 8-4 would be great with the OM win.

Matt3467
09-23-2022, 02:08 PM

OMs schedule the first half of the year outside of the KY game is an absolute joke. They're beating bad teams. Wait until they play someone with a heartbeat and that'll tell us a lot.

viverlibre
09-23-2022, 02:27 PM
OMs schedule the first half of the year outside of the KY game is an absolute joke. They're beating bad teams. Wait until they play someone with a heartbeat and that'll tell us a lot.

It seems like we always have one of the toughest schedules....

Goldendawg
09-23-2022, 02:34 PM
It seems like we always have one of the toughest schedules....

Well, OM has always had vandy, while although we have held our own, especially at home, our permanent West foe is KY. They draw KY at home this year, we get GA. We are one of bama's longest played opponents (106 times). One of the reasons their SEC record is so good compared to us is they almost never played bama until after the Vaught years, 69 times. Maybe when OK and TX come in, things will get a little better for us, as in bama no longer a set foe.

MaroonFlounder
09-23-2022, 02:51 PM
Leach or Spurrier Jr, whoever does the WR positions/rotations needs to clear the shit from their cranium.

Tulu and RaRa would be all-SEC in any other offense. Tulu is out of position, and RaRa doesn't get enough targets.

If Zavion Thomas can run routes, he needs to be on the field.

Collin Duncan can't cover an all-SEC receiver. And Jett is the run-gap guy, but shouldn't be having to spy and chase around a speedy QB on the move.