PDA

View Full Version : Just a Warning to My Fellow EliteDawgs***

Goldendawg
09-18-2022, 08:18 PM
I am blessed to be recently retired. I plan to not only catch M7 in his post count, but crush him in the future even if a certain player does muff another punt! That is, if my fingers don't give out posting and have to have surgery on them or a brace or something! Here's to the start of a good winning streak next week, have put my maroon colored glasses back on at least for BG. Hail State!

Commercecomet24
09-18-2022, 08:21 PM
Congrats on the retirement! Enjoy life!

Catfish
09-18-2022, 08:23 PM
Congratulations, retirement is the best.

BulldogBear
09-18-2022, 08:23 PM
Congrats on the retirement! Enjoy life!

+1

Goldendawg
09-18-2022, 08:34 PM
Also blessed to have been given a son in my older years who is a Senior at State, spending more time with him. Raised him hardcore Dog just like my late SuperDawg Dad did me. Thanks and Bless you all and Hail State! Didn't Yogi Berra say, "it ain't over till it's over'? I've calmed down a little since last night's debacle and the season is not over, just tougher.

Commercecomet24
09-18-2022, 08:37 PM
Also blessed to have been given a son in my older years who is a Senior at State, spending more time with him. Raised him hardcore Dog just like my late SuperDawg Dad did me. Thanks and Bless you all and Hail State! Didn't Yogi Berra say, "it ain't over till it's over'? I've calmed down a little since last night's debacle and the season is not over, just tougher.

You raised him right! Yeah we got a lot of season left and last night sucked but it was one game. We don't need to repeat it though for sure. I told my sons after that game last night it felt like I got kicked square in the huevos

TUSK
09-18-2022, 08:38 PM
I am blessed to be recently retired. I plan to not only catch M7 in his post count, but crush him in the future even if a certain player does muff another punt! That is, if my fingers don't give out posting and have to have surgery on them or a brace or something! Here's to the start of a good winning streak next week, have put my maroon colored glasses back on at least for BG. Hail State!

If ya want a part time gig I have a few openings, Golden...

Assistant to VP of Wife Beatin'

Supervisor of Quality Control - Meth Production

and I doubt you'll be interested, but I've a need for an entry level "Dog Kicker"...

PM me.

Goldendawg
09-18-2022, 08:47 PM
If ya want a part time gig I have a few openings, Golden...

Assistant to VP of Wife Beatin'

Supervisor of Quality Control - Meth Production

and I doubt you'll be interested, but I've a need for an entry level "Dog Kicker"...

PM me.

Just how big is that dog? Haven't had chemistry since HS. Your job in that field might be over my head! Not gonna touch the 1st offer after being a practice husband in my 20's!

State82
09-18-2022, 10:09 PM
Nice, Goldendawg! Enjoy!

vindastra
09-18-2022, 10:14 PM
I am blessed to be recently retired. I plan to not only catch M7 in his post count, but crush him in the future even if a certain player does muff another punt! That is, if my fingers don't give out posting and have to have surgery on them or a brace or something!

Good luck with that. @Msstate7 averages ~19 posts (mostly good) per day. May be only Shotgun or Todd have any chance of catching up to him.