PDA

View Full Version : TR is tweeting that he's playing in the EGG

Thick
11-25-2013, 11:16 AM
He's a senior (senior night), last game at DWS vs our rivals, and I pray that he's in Peyton/Brady mode! For us to win, we are going to have to play our best all around/complete game of the year...that includes special teams.

I have a hard time believing that CDM is going to give JRob many touches if LP can go. Why should things change now? I hope Dan REALLY understands the importance of the EGG, and is willing to do WHATEVER it takes to win!!

Will James
11-25-2013, 11:18 AM
I was hoping for a Georgia Southern gameplan.

Thick
11-25-2013, 11:23 AM
I would take that all day, but unfortunately Dan doesn't like to gameplan from past success (UF). I'm trying to be positive.

BeastMan
11-25-2013, 11:27 AM
"We don't always know why bad things happen to us but it's important to know that it's all in Gods plan for us and there is light at the end"-Tyler Russell

I took that to mean he wasn't playing

C222
11-25-2013, 11:28 AM
"We don't always know why bad things happen to us but it's important to know that it's all in Gods plan for us and there is light at the end"-Tyler Russell

I took that to mean he wasn't playing

Yeah me too. Not sure what Thick is looking at.

SignalToNoise
11-25-2013, 11:35 AM

I'm hoping for whatever gets us a win.

Run, pass it, shoot it, alley oops, what the **** ever. If TR can come in and go Drew Brees on their ass then fine by me.

hacker
11-25-2013, 11:38 AM
yeah, what the hell are you talking about? In no way is he saying that he's playing.

Thick
11-25-2013, 11:39 AM
A friend texted me about TR, and I did not follow up because I thought the asshole could comprehend tweets in English. So now, it's all up to a true freshman QB? The positivity meter is fading fast.

BeastMan
11-25-2013, 11:50 AM
Haha Thick. Wasn't picking on your post. Was just wondering.

Thick
11-25-2013, 12:02 PM
I did not take it that way!

DawgsBite34
11-25-2013, 12:09 PM
If I were yall I would be expecting Dak to go, Mullen never talks about injuries and now all of a sudden hes saying Dak is out till a bowl game??? Hmmm...im hoping my hunch is right but if not, Williams can get it done

RougeDawg
11-25-2013, 01:09 PM
If I were yall I would be expecting Dak to go, Mullen never talks about injuries and now all of a sudden hes saying Dak is out till a bowl game??? Hmmm...im hoping my hunch is right but if not, Williams can get it done if JRob gets the carries he deserves....

Let me add.

sleepy dawg
11-25-2013, 01:45 PM

Is Tyler referring to Dan as God now?

Thick
11-25-2013, 01:50 PM
CL reporting that the depth chart is "Damian Williams with Dak and/or Cowart as the back ups". TR not mentioned.

blacklistedbully
11-25-2013, 02:51 PM
If we go with TR and the usual LP-as-sole-back combo, they will load the box, blitz us like crazy, and sack TR multiple times because he will hold the ball too long, and LP will be unable to break through the tackles.

Though I really appreciate TR's dedication to our school, I just don't see the same ol' shit working versus OM this year. just as it didn't last year.

I'm hoping DP is the man, if not DP, then I hope DW is ready to go, and with a healthy dose of JRob.

If TR does play, I'm praying Mullen gets imaginative with a diamond or triple option set that gives us a chance to pound-the-rock.

Dawg61
11-25-2013, 03:04 PM

We gashed Arkansas by throwing vertical passes off of play-action. Not sure why you'd want to take that away.

DawgsBite34
11-25-2013, 04:20 PM
Let me add.

Agree

DownwardDawg
11-25-2013, 06:16 PM
We gashed Arkansas by throwing vertical passes off of play-action. Not sure why you'd want to take that away.

That was Arkansas. If we feed J Rob he will rush for 150.