PDA

View Full Version : Kinda glad we didn't get Napier

RocketDawg
09-17-2022, 08:42 PM
South Florida is giving them a game, and may win. Only down by 3 now.

RocketDawg
09-17-2022, 09:18 PM
USF just went ahead. 28-24.

msstate7
09-18-2022, 06:21 AM
I'd trade

Ranchdawg
09-18-2022, 07:19 AM
What I want in a head coach
1. A coach that really wants to be here and shows it. Is constant on telling the virtues of our Univ
2. A coach that demands perfection not halfa%=
3. A coach that will recruit like his hair is on fire or his life depended on it
4. A coach that is not some sort of quack or novelty
5. A coach that shows just a little emotion on the sideline ie chewing a refs ass when we totally get screwed
6. A coach that is not here just to pad his retirement or prove that his system will work in the Sec
7. A coach that is willing to adjust in game or adjust team when something isn’t working
8. A coach that is a winner. A coach that is a winner will instill the winning attitude in his players
9. A coach that will actually hire a special teams coach and actually devote time to special teams
Many other items but those are just a few that come to mind
And atheletic director that is a actually a proven athletic director not someone that wants to pretend he’s one

parabrave
09-18-2022, 07:26 AM
What I want in a head coach
1. A coach that really wants to be here and shows it. Is constant on telling the virtues of our Univ
2. A coach that demands perfection not halfa%=
3. A coach that will recruit like his hair is on fire or his life depended on it
4. A coach that is not some sort of quack or novelty
5. A coach that shows just a little emotion on the sideline ie chewing a refs ass when we totally get screwed
6. A coach that is not here just to pad his retirement or prove that his system will work in the Sec
7. A coach that is willing to adjust in game or adjust team when something isn?t working
8. A coach that is a winner. A coach that is a winner will instill the winning attitude in his players
9. A coach that will actually hire a special teams coach and actually devote time to special teams
Many other items but those are just a few that come to mind
And atheletic director that is a actually a proven athletic director not someone that wants to pretend he?s one

And a coach who will have a hard on for OM. Gentlemen and Woman I give you Hugh Fing Freeze