PDA

View Full Version : Collective effort to not win!

BlackSailsDawg
09-17-2022, 08:38 PM
So many dropped passes by everybody.

Defense not stay home.

Muffed friggin punt.

And at the end, Rogers missed the TD throw. Throw it to the outside, and it's a TD.

Just a collective effort to not win. I know LSU won the game, but I feel we did more to lose it than they did to win it.

Catfish
09-17-2022, 09:18 PM
So many dropped passes by everybody.

Defense not stay home.

Muffed friggin punt.

And at the end, Rogers missed the TD throw. Throw it to the outside, and it's a TD.

Just a collective effort to not win. I know LSU won the game, but I feel we did more to lose it than they did to win it.

Tough loss. Everything that could go wrong did go wrong. We'll learn from this and get better.

Lord McBuckethead
09-17-2022, 09:26 PM
Nope. It is who we are.

Bdawg
09-17-2022, 09:29 PM
Nope. It is who we are.

I agree. We are less talented and it showed on our OL, WRs, and speed on D. We don’t recruit well enough.

memsu06
09-17-2022, 09:30 PM
Don't forget the holding call to negate Tulu's kick return.

As a team we sucked all around today. Hopefully this is the Leach why did we lose game.

Still got the entire season ahead of us. This wasn't losing to Memphis last year.

BlackSailsDawg
09-17-2022, 09:40 PM
Don't forget the holding call to negate Tulu's kick return.

As a team we sucked all around today. Hopefully this is the Leach why did we lose game.

Still got the entire season ahead of us. This wasn't losing to Memphis last year.

Yep.

Here is the thing. We have a great schedule ahead of us. Most are very winnable games.