PDA

View Full Version : Bad loss

Homedawg
09-17-2022, 08:32 PM
Lsu isn't good... wr drops awful. Rogers not good. On and on. My 7-5 preseason bout right

WeWonItAll(Most)
09-17-2022, 08:33 PM
I can't see Rogers being any better than he currently is. If this is his peak then we might as well let someone with more arm talent take their lumps.

msstate7
09-17-2022, 08:34 PM
Let's see Sawyer and Austin Williams on the sideline

Barkman Turner Overdrive
09-17-2022, 08:40 PM
Lsu isn't good... wr drops awful. Rogers not good. On and on. My 7-5 preseason bout right

I can’t see seven wins.

Homedawg
09-17-2022, 08:43 PM
I can't see Rogers being any better than he currently is. If this is his peak then we might as well let someone with more arm talent take their lumps.

Anyone that thinks he's an nfl qb is crazy. With that said, He's a solid college qb. He had a bad game in decisions and throwing. He'll be fine. But he's not nfl. He's starting here 2 more years.

Homedawg
09-17-2022, 08:45 PM
I can’t see seven wins.

I think we get to 7. We should be in every game except 2. Might not but .... lots of mediocre in college football.

BlackSailsDawg
09-17-2022, 08:45 PM
Let's see Sawyer and Austin Williams on the sideline

Not one thing wrong with Rogers. He can't throw it to himself... He can't block for himself.

BulldogBear
09-17-2022, 08:47 PM
Too many throws short of the sticks on possession plays (there is no YAC against fast defenses). And too many drops. I think of four that if caught would likely have changed the whole game.

msstate7
09-17-2022, 08:48 PM
Not one thing wrong with Rogers. He can't throw it to himself... He can't block for himself.

Oh yeah, he was joe montana

R2Dawg
09-17-2022, 08:49 PM
I think we get to 7. We should be in every game except 2. Might not but .... lots of mediocre in college football.

Where are the 7 wins? I just don't see it.

the_real_MSU_is_us
09-17-2022, 08:50 PM
1) Will Rogers was scared shitless tonight. He's made bad pre snap reads (4th down handoffs to stacked boxes) bad post snap reads (Int), been indecisive, stared down his man, threw it harder than he needed too many times, had sloppy footwork, and was inaccurate. Some of that was point 2) and 3), but I thought he was better than this. I'm really shocked at how mentally weak Will was.

2) our RT got DESTROYED all game and we did NOTHING to help. Preseason we talked about Dolla Bill- well he looked like Cross, and Jones looked like Greg Eiland. Leach never once adjusted and they routinely got to Will very quick with just 3 rushers.

3) I haven't seen this many drops since the first year under JoMo. The WRs can catch better than this, we've seen that the last 3 seasons. That means the drops tonight are mental- our entire WR corps is mentally weak and was intimidated by an unranked LSU.

4) our defense is the WORST I've seen in years at getting pressure. Literally Peter Sermon bad. Our DL does nothing except not get shoved out of the way on run plays. Thats it, that's the extent of he positives. Not "they are good run stoppers", but "they don't get blown up on run plays so the LBs can clean things up".

5) Arnett, were are the creative blitzes from year 1? I can predict every blitz we bring pre snap. And it's like we intentionally blitz at a free blocker- no overloading the A gap, bringing a CB off the edge while the OT is engaged, or stunting to create a blitz lane. Just Wheat and/or Jett telegraph blitzing the guards as our 3 unathletic DL go up against the OTs and OC they lined up against.

6) LSU had WRs free ALL NIGHT. If they had a QB they'd have won by 30. I do not know if that's A) us getting out schemed, B) our secondary blowing assignments, or C) LSU just being more athletic. But they dominated our secondary all night.

7) Jett, Bookie, Tyrus... these are physical LBs that know what they're doing, but there is not an athletic freak among them. We cannot get around a block when blitzing, and we cannot spy a fast QB because they just aren't fast enough.

8) That FR kick returner looked damn good. Maybe now that our "sure handed" option just made the worst muff I've ever seen, we'll let him return it more.

9) Arnett knows he can't get pressure, knows his secondary isn't full of NFL guys... so his strategy is to 1) stop the inside run with physicality, 2) protect from the deep ball, 3) hope that a CB will fight through a block and blow up a WR screen to put them behind the chains. Well, in the 2nd half LSU figured out that we give them 8 yard passes, and if the QB waited 3 seconds he could run with nobody to stop him. Arnetts strategy usually works because it's college- QBs miss throws, WRS do miss blocks, and so if you take away the big play or easy inside runs the drive stalls out eventually. But LSU had the mobile QB that invalidates this plan.

10) We really did look less athletic tonight at nearly every position. It sucks to watch Nabors make plays against us knowing that the only reason he's not in maroon is $$$ and we will never be able to change that. We will always have the players we need be bought from us, and maybe that's why the team is so intimidated by the LSU's- "If I was as good as their players, why didn't they try to buy me too?"

Homedawg
09-17-2022, 08:50 PM

If you think for 2 seconds Rogers played well, then you're related to Bucky. Yes, wr bad. Rogers wasn't much better. At least in second half. Terrible decisions on multiple plays. Bad throws. Etc. again, I'm a Rogers guy. He's our qb. But tonight wasn't it for him. He will be good again and win us more than he loses. But not tonight. And I'm not putting it on him solely. But he had a part

LC Dawg
09-17-2022, 08:51 PM
I'm a Rogers fan but a lot of that loss is on him. I think he would admit that.

Homedawg
Where are the 7 wins? I just don't see it.

Idk. 4 bc. Can win ark, A&M kentucky ole miss, auburn. Just think we get 3. Just me.

BlackSailsDawg
Oh yeah, he was joe montana

Yeah.. He was good enough. He put the ball in the hands of the WRS. They dropped it. Not Leach, Not Rogers.

msstate7
09-17-2022, 08:52 PM
Yeah.. He was good enough. He put the ball in the hands of the WRS. They dropped it. Not Leach, Not Rogers.

He's the GOAT

SailingDawg
09-17-2022, 08:54 PM
Lots of criticism of Rogers, but it looked to me like our receivers were covered.

Also, Lsu held all night.

DownwardDawg
09-17-2022, 08:54 PM

I've always defended him, but he made some really bad throws tonight. He threw the ball behind his target all night.

Oh, and our receivers suck at catching the ball.

msstate7
09-17-2022, 08:55 PM
Lots of criticism of Rogers, but it looked to me like our receivers were covered.

Also, Lsu held all night.

Everyone but will, leach, and Austin's fault

BlackSailsDawg
09-17-2022, 08:56 PM
I'm a Rogers fan but a lot of that loss is on him. I think he would admit that.

Any QB would take personal responsibility. It's what leaders do. That doesn't change facts. When the whole game is released, I will go back and count them and make a thread about it.

Cowbell
09-17-2022, 08:56 PM
If you think for 2 seconds Rogers played well, then you're related to Bucky. Yes, wr bad. Rogers wasn't much better. At least in second half. Terrible decisions on multiple plays. Bad throws. Etc. again, I'm a Rogers guy. He's our qb. But tonight wasn't it for him. He will be good again and win us more than he loses. But not tonight. And I'm not putting it on him solely. But he had a part

I agree with most of this. But it's sad to see an OC not make adjustments to help his QB out through the game. That's why LSU qb went off and will regressed.

Commercecomet24
09-17-2022, 08:57 PM

This it in a nutshell. 100%

BlackSailsDawg
09-17-2022, 08:57 PM
He's the GOAT

Be extreme all you want. Truth is he is not the GOAT. That doesn't change what happened with dropped passes and with a muffed punt.

R2Dawg
09-17-2022, 08:58 PM
Idk. 4 bc. Can win ark, A&M kentucky ole miss, auburn. Just think we get 3. Just me.

We might sneak 1-2 at home but the those teams D are good too. I don't think our O can do anything. If JoMo were coaching I'd give us a chance but this O against a good SECD just doesn't give me hope.

UK kill us on road. OM same. Aub at home maybe if their team quits. TAMU will have their second wind, Ark will out physical us.

KOdawg1

There are lots of things wrong with Rogers. He's a C+ QB

War Machine Dawg
Be extreme all you want. Truth is he is not the GOAT. That doesn't change what happened with dropped passes and with a muffed punt.

I think you missed 7's sarcasm

Commercecomet24
09-17-2022, 09:00 PM
Will not getting out of those run plays on 4th down in the first half were killers. Anyone could see they were playing run. And we ran right into the run blitz. Not smart. If we convert those 2 I think it's a different game.

chef dixon
09-17-2022, 09:01 PM
Death Valley swallowed us in the second half. Melt down.

BulldogBear
09-17-2022, 09:06 PM
UPig will out physical us the way they did Missouri State?

Commercecomet24
09-17-2022, 09:07 PM
UPig will out physical us the way they did Missouri State?

Arky has one of the worst pass defenses in cfb.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
09-17-2022, 09:08 PM
lots of mediocre in college football.

Good point

BulldogBear
09-17-2022, 09:08 PM
Will not getting out of those run plays on 4th down in the first half were killers. Anyone could see they were playing run. And we ran right into the run blitz. Not smart. If we convert those 2 I think it's a different game.

♤This. 4th and short all they had to do was bum rush the RB. 3rd and long, bum rush Will. It was that simple. Once they figured that out, our offensive threat was entirely dependent on 2nd down effort, which was poor.

Homedawg
09-17-2022, 09:10 PM

Blinders.

msstate7
09-17-2022, 09:10 PM
Arky has one of the worst pass defenses in cfb.

We're one of the worst teams in the sec..., should be a good game

HancockCountyDog
09-17-2022, 09:11 PM
AU is really bad - that is a W.

A&M has a better defense than LSU.

I'm concerned that the bears have a good defense.

This was such a winnable game. 13-0 to 31-16 is shocking.

Homedawg
09-17-2022, 09:12 PM
Any QB would take personal responsibility. It's what leaders do. That doesn't change facts. When the whole game is released, I will go back and count them and make a thread about it.

If you read the post the wr are in it. They dropped too many. W that said, Rogers wasn't good either. Both can be poor in the same game. They were. Just a fact.

redstickdawg
09-17-2022, 09:13 PM

put down the crack pipe that stuff makes you hallucinate, Rogers couldn't hit the broadside of a barn for most of the night

IMissJack
09-17-2022, 09:13 PM
How about recruiting some athletes? At least Mullen did develop some athletes. We are done in the SEC at current level recruiting. End of story.

Homedawg
09-17-2022, 09:16 PM

Now this i disagree with. Missouri, sc vandy suck. 3-11 aren't that much different to be honest. One could beat the other on any night. We could be 3 one night or 11 the next.
Edt auburn is 11. But they could still beat some teams in that group for sure. Turnovers killed then today.

chef dixon
09-17-2022, 09:16 PM
Rogers has no playmaking ability against a strong pass rush. Not his fault, just reality

Homedawg
09-17-2022, 09:18 PM
We gonna recruit the same guys we've been recruiting for the last 30 years no better no worse. Don't jump. Is what it is.

HoopsDawg
09-17-2022, 09:19 PM
We gonna recruit the same guys we've been recruiting for the last 30 years no better no worse. Don't jump. Is what it is.

we have to run a certain style of offense. mobile QB, physical football.

msstate7
09-17-2022, 09:21 PM
Now this i disagree with. Missouri, sc vandy suck. 3-11 aren't that much different to be honest. One could beat the other on any night. We could be 3 one night or 11 the next.
Edt auburn is 11. But they could still beat some teams in that group for sure. Turnovers killed then today.

We don't play Missouri and vandy

War Machine Dawg
09-17-2022, 09:23 PM

And everyone with a brain knows that. Our AD didn't know that.

Homedawg
09-17-2022, 09:25 PM
We don't play Missouri and vandy

That wasn't what you said. I responded according to your post. I have the schedule and aware we don't play them. So you disagree w my post??

Homedawg
09-17-2022, 09:26 PM
And everyone with a brain knows that. Our AD didn't know that.
Look I didn't like the hire at the time. Said it. But let's not act like it's probable to be in the playoff had we not hired him. We aren't and never will be a college football power. You can blame cohen all you want. Hell look at the choices he's had- twice!! It ain't good. But carry on.

msstate7
09-17-2022, 09:28 PM
That wasn't what you said. I responded according to your post. I have the schedule and aware we don't play them. So you disagree w my post??

We aren't good. Maybe we are better than vandy and Mizzou, but we can't prove it. We will be with them them
In sec wins

Homedawg
09-17-2022, 09:31 PM
We aren't good. Maybe we are better than vandy and Mizzou, but we can't prove it. We will be with them them
In sec wins

Omg. We lost. We should have won. And if we lose the rest raise utter hell. but to say we are one of the worst at this point is nuts. So what about ark?? What about A&M. What about auburn? Just play the games. We aren't bad. But we can't play sloppy. We did tonight.
So who is good in this league?? Ga and bama and the rest suck?? I'll hang up and listen. And be very careful.

msstate7
09-17-2022, 09:34 PM
Omg. We lost. We should have won. And if we lose the rest raise utter hell. but to say we are one of the worst at this point is nuts. So what about ark?? What about A&M. What about auburn? Just play the games. We aren't bad. But we can't play sloppy. We did tonight.
So who is good in this league?? Ga and bama and the rest suck?? I'll hang up and listen. And be very careful.

So what you have as our win total?

BlackSailsDawg
09-17-2022, 09:35 PM

Because we won more under Mullen? Come on.

IMissJack
09-17-2022, 09:36 PM

Except in a certain style of offense and good defense, we have won with those players. At least I could watch them compete. We play the same kind of football as Texas High Schools do, Weak 7 on 7, but without the talent to do so properly.

Homedawg
09-17-2022, 09:37 PM

I said 7 before the season. I'll stick w 7.

LC Dawg
09-17-2022, 09:38 PM

redstickdawg
09-17-2022, 09:39 PM

What I saw tonight was plenty of quitting and terrible attitude all around against probably the least talented SEC team that we will face this year. I also didn't see adjustments on either side of the ball, this 1 dimensional offense doesn't work against physical teams and everybody that we play is much more physical than we are by a mile. We've played too sloppy all year and that's 1000% on leach.

Homedawg
09-17-2022, 09:39 PM

So why dodge the question? What about auburn? What about ark? What about A&M?? Heck ole miss might be great. Who knows. They've played nobody and haven't made their qb throw it yet. Again there is bama and ga. The rest are in a pack. You think we have zero shot at uk??

msstate7
09-17-2022, 09:41 PM
I said 7 before the season. I'll stick w 7.

I hope you're right. I see BG and auburn as wins. We'll win a couple more, but 3 more? I don't see it

Homedawg
09-17-2022, 09:45 PM
What I saw tonight was plenty of quitting and terrible attitude all around against probably the least talented SEC team that we will face this year. I also didn't see adjustments on either side of the ball, this 1 dimensional offense doesn't work against physical teams and everybody that we play is much more physical than we are by a mile. We've played too sloppy all year and that's 1000% on leach.

If you think that's the least TALENTED team we play, then you have lost your mind. They have plenty of TALENT. And I don't like our offense. But it is what it is. But it beat auburn, kentucky and A&M last year that are plenty physical. Beat lsu in 20 again plenty physical. Again don't like it but that's just a throw out that we can't beat physical teams when, in fact, we have.

Homedawg
09-17-2022, 09:45 PM
You realize we have 2 nc games left right,??
Auburn, ark, A&M, uk, and om all winnable. 3 at home. I'll say 3 out of those 5

Commercecomet24
09-17-2022, 09:50 PM
If you think that's the least TALENTED team we play, then you have lost your mind. They have plenty of TALENT. And I don't like our offense. But it is what it is. But it beat auburn, kentucky and A&M last year that are plenty physical. Beat lsu in 20 again plenty physical. Again don't like it but that's just a throw out that we can't beat physical teams when, in fact, we have.

It's overreaction Saturday. We sucked today but I think we win 7 too and it's what I said before the season, 8 if we win a bowl. About a regular State season lately

msstate7
09-17-2022, 09:51 PM
You realize we have 2 nc games left right,??
Auburn, ark, A&M, uk, and om all winnable. 3 at home. I'll say 3 out of those 5

I hope you're right. I think all but auburn are better than us

HoopsDawg
09-17-2022, 09:59 PM

AU is trash. I said 6-6 and caught plenty of hell. I may have been too optimistic.

Homedawg
09-17-2022, 10:06 PM

Based on what? A&M can't move the ball has a good defense. Lost to app state at home. Ark had a prayer answered to beat a "great" Missouri state team- at home... ole miss has beaten teams the east miss could beat. I thought I was negative. Yes, would could lose ALL of those games. But we could win them all. The only reason you are stroking them is bc it's not us. None of the above mentioned teams have done squat to say they are better than us. Not one.

msstate7
09-17-2022, 10:07 PM
Based on what? A&M can't move the ball has a good defense. Lost to app state at home. Ark had a prayer answered to beat a "great" Missouri state team- at home... ole miss has beaten teams the east miss could beat. I thought I was negative. Yes, would could lose ALL of those games. But we could win them all. The only reason you are stroking them is bc it's not us. None of the above mentioned teams have done squat to say they are better than us. Not one.

I guess we'll see

redstickdawg
09-17-2022, 10:22 PM

We are quitters that is the difference and was evident once we went down by the XP. MSU quit and it was embarrassing AF. LSU is the least talented SEC team that we will face this year, I watched the LSU RT play HS ball the last 3 years and he dominated us. A true freshman RT dominated an experienced sec DE. we have no leadership from all evidence that I have seen.

Goldendawg
09-17-2022, 10:27 PM

After tonight, 5-7 but don't know who the Sec win is.

dawgday166
09-17-2022, 10:31 PM

We could win them all but doubt that ... but I do think we can get to 8 wins. Leach needs to chew a little ass tonight IMO. That drive by LSU before the half should've never happened. There are other things that shouldn't have happened too tho. And ever since the OM game last year we seem to drop a couple to 3 passes a game now. That needs to stop.

I'm like you tho ... ain't nobody on our SEC schedule impressing me so far, even Bama. But Bama is Bama and they'll right the ship. KY is probably the most consistent so far. LSU played pretty good tonight and we sucked. Maybe it was due to it being a night game in Death Valley. Our O can relax to much too when they score pretty easily.

Goldendawg
09-17-2022, 10:34 PM
How about recruiting some athletes? At least Mullen did develop some athletes. We are done in the SEC at current level recruiting. End of story.

We are ranked #39 right now with little help in sight unless some secret good players are "warm" to us. Heck, according to Genes Page we are trying to flip an unranked Troy commit.

Homedawg
09-17-2022, 10:38 PM
We could win them all but doubt that ... but I do think we can get to 8 wins. Leach needs to chew a little ass tonight IMO. That drive by LSU before the half should've never happened. There are other things that shouldn't have happened too tho. And ever since the OM game last year we seem to drop a couple to 3 passes a game now. That needs to stop.

I'm like you tho ... ain't nobody on our SEC schedule impressing me so far, even Bama. But Bama is Bama and they'll right the ship. KY is probably the most consistent so far. LSU played pretty good tonight and we sucked. Maybe it was due to it being a night game in Death Valley. Our O can relax to much too when they score pretty easily.

Clearly you haven't seen ga. But ok

Homedawg
09-17-2022, 10:41 PM
We are ranked #39 right now with little help in sight unless some secret good players are "warm" to us. Heck, according to Genes Page we are trying to flip an unranked Troy commit.

Don't get hung up on that. Seriously. Yes ranking matter. But we are going to recruit about where we have for the last 19 years. Which puts us 12th in the league. Doesn't matter bc we haven't mirrored that in the field. We've. Been middle of the pack on the field for the last decade +. We can have a good year here and there. 9 wins. But the rest are goi g to be 6.7.,and occasional 8 reg season. Is what it is.

dawgday166
09-17-2022, 10:41 PM
Clearly you haven't seen ga. But ok

Naw ... I have. I was talking about everyone BUT Ga & Bama. That's why I said not all (meaning everyone BUT Ga & Bama) but we can get to 8 wins. It's still early but Ga seems right now to be in a league of their own from what I've seen. Bama will get better tho. I don't see us winning 9 now tho.

ETA: I see what made you think I meant Ga too now tho.

Goldendawg
09-17-2022, 10:56 PM
Don't get hung up on that. Seriously. Yes ranking matter. But we are going to recruit about where we have for the last 19 years. Which puts us 12th in the league. Doesn't matter bc we haven't mirrored that in the field. We've. Been middle of the pack on the field for the last decade +. We can have a good year here and there. 9 wins. But the rest are goi g to be 6.7.,and occasional 8 reg season. Is what it is.

Thanks. I know that since seeing my 1st game at 8 years old in 1963, (we lost), still convince myself this current year might be the one. I didn't tell anyone but my MSU Senior son that I had a bad feeling when most every one had picked us to win. We see how good we think or team is or hope to believe it. Other teams do the same and many get it except vandy. Never easy to be a State fan.

Commercecomet24
09-17-2022, 11:10 PM

And this is the right perspective and the one that keeps me sane. We've become a program that's gonna win 6-8 games a year and have a shot at 9-10 occasionally. There's only 5 teams in the sec that have been to 12 bowl games in the last 12 seasons and we're one of them.

Turfdawg67
10-13-2022, 04:05 PM
We might sneak 1-2 at home but the those teams D are good too. I don't think our O can do anything. If JoMo were coaching I'd give us a chance but this O against a good SECD just doesn't give me hope.

UK kill us on road. OM same. Aub at home maybe if their team quits. TAMU will have their second wind, Ark will out physical us.

Boy this aged well... like most of your takes. Lolz

Turfdawg67
10-13-2022, 04:10 PM

But R2, not the worst take of this thread... that honor, as it usually does after a loss, goes to this fine Bulldog. (Psst, he's back on the bandwagon... for now) From one of the "WORST" in the SEC to on the brink of a "magical season" in a few short weeks!!

Lord McBuckethead
10-13-2022, 04:30 PM
Man, I successfully stayed out of this entire thread. I made that mistake on a few of the threads directly after the LSU game.

Tater
10-13-2022, 04:36 PM
Man, I successfully stayed out of this entire thread. I made that mistake on a few of the threads directly after the LSU game.

Here here. Anything I posted that night I immediately brain dumped. Good ole purge drinking.

msstate7
10-13-2022, 04:40 PM
But R2, not the worst take of this thread... that honor, as it usually does after a loss, goes to this fine Bulldog. (Psst, he's back on the bandwagon... for now) From one of the "WORST" in the SEC to on the brink of a "magical season" in a few short weeks!!

Guess ark and aTm are the worst teams in the sec**

PikeDawg15
10-13-2022, 04:42 PM
Here here. Anything I posted that night I immediately brain dumped. Good ole purge drinking.

I already apologized for every emotional statement I made that night. I made a very dumb thread that night too.

Turfdawg67
10-13-2022, 04:42 PM
And if bringing up a month old thread is faux pas, you can delete or whatever. But also, kudos to Homedawg, he was killing it all thru this thread. Brutally honest... but equally on both sides.

msstate7
10-13-2022, 04:43 PM

Turf only comes around to bump some threads when everyone was all emotional after a game. He brings absolutely nothing to the board

PikeDawg15
10-13-2022, 04:45 PM
I will say. My dumb takes that night were off the reasoning that I didnt think the offensive line could improve within 2 weeks time...

So I said some very negative things about having a pocket passer...

msstate7
10-13-2022, 04:48 PM
I will say. My dumb takes that night were off the reasoning that I didnt think the offensive line could improve within 2 weeks time...

So I said some very negative things about having a pocket passer...

Immediately following every game, you can find a treasure trove of dumb statements. Those dumb statements go both ways too... message boards get way too high after a win and way too low after a loss. Just the way it is

Turfdawg67
10-13-2022, 04:53 PM
Turf only comes around to bump some threads when everyone was all emotional after a game. He brings absolutely nothing to the board

1st thread I've ever bumped, BTW. But I do have a lot of screen shots of idiotic posts... And what have you "added" with any of your 65K posts?!? Praised a bunch of coaches that we should've hired... most of whom have all crashed and burned? Just take your bandwagon L and move on. You don't like me cause I call out the hypocrisy on this forum. Fret not, I'll be taking another sabbatical prior to the UK game. You know the one with that amazing coach Stoops. Lolz

msstate7
10-13-2022, 04:56 PM
1st thread I've ever bumped, BTW. But I do have a lot of screen shots of idiotic posts... And what have you "added" with any of your 65K posts?!? Praised a bunch of coaches that we should've hired... most of whom have all crashed and burned? Just take your bandwagon L and move on. You don't like me cause I call out the hypocrisy on this forum. Fret not, I'll be taking another sabbatical prior to the UK game. You know the one with that amazing coach Stoops. Lolz

I've never had a problem admitting I was wrong. One thing I've never been wrong about though is you - you're still the worst poster here. You just show up to fight with fellow bulldogs... not post anything of substance

Turfdawg67
10-13-2022, 05:12 PM
I may be a shitty poster, but I'm a good fan... you are bad at both. Congrats. Being prolific does not make you a good poster

BlackSailsDawg
10-13-2022, 05:20 PM

I disagree... he made me smile and laugh. So I thank him for the bump.

Tater
10-13-2022, 05:24 PM

I went and checked. No posts of mine stayed up past 7 pm that night lmao. But I did go sunshine pump some sense into the board the next day that looks really good rn.

msstate7
10-13-2022, 05:36 PM
I went and checked. No posts of mine stayed up past 7 pm that night lmao. But I did go sunshine pump some sense into the board the next day that looks really good rn.

Wish I could say the same haha

I posted some doozies after that loss. I also have gone waaaaayyyy too far after our wins; I've convinced myself to go bet us winning the natty. +20000 though, so why not?

Percho
10-13-2022, 05:54 PM
waaaaayyyy too far = glass half empty

Turfdawg67
10-13-2022, 05:55 PM
Is that right?!? I'd bet $100 for $2M... unless I'm totally off base on this. We could wind up 10-2 or 6-6, but I would bet those odds.

msstate7
10-13-2022, 05:57 PM
Is that right?!? I'd bet $100 for $2M... unless I'm totally off base on this. We could wind up 10-2 or 6-6, but I would bet those odds.

Nah, +20000 on $100 is $20,000

Turfdawg67
10-13-2022, 06:12 PM
Nah, +20000 on $100 is $20,000

Ok thanks, I'd still take that bet!

msstate7
10-13-2022, 06:15 PM
Ok thanks, I'd still take that bet!

That's current odds at golden moon

Saltydog
10-13-2022, 06:50 PM

LIKE X 1000......

BulldogDX55
10-13-2022, 06:51 PM
And if bringing up a month old thread is faux pas, you can delete or whatever. But also, kudos to Homedawg, he was killing it all thru this thread. Brutally honest... but equally on both sides.

Personally, I love when folks keep receipts. Because I'm an adult, I just stay away from the boards when I get upset over a game played by people who are barely adults.

Disagree. He brought the tea.

Now, I will say I disagree with something he said - I think you're a good poster most of the time - but you gotta admit stuff like this is hilarious.

RisperDawg
10-13-2022, 07:04 PM
Personally, I love when folks keep receipts. Because I'm an adult, I just stay away from the boards when I get upset over a game played by people who are barely adults.

Man do i agree. I lurked here for a couple years before i started posting. It's a slow board but with some quality posters. I try to stay away from game threads though. It's meltdown central. I ventured in during the Arizona game. We led the whole way but you'd have thought we getting mauled... And obviously the season was over. Lol.

TrapGame
10-13-2022, 07:56 PM
Man do i agree. I lurked here for a couple years before i started posting. It's a slow board but with some quality posters. I try to stay away from game threads though. It's meltdown central. I ventured in during the Arizona game. We led the whole way but you'd have thought we getting mauled... And obviously the season was over. Lol.

I stay away from most game threads. It's like alcohol. It can turn kind, reasonable men into raging assholes incapable of rational thought.

Commercecomet24
10-13-2022, 07:58 PM
I stay away from most game threads. It's like alcohol. It can turn kind, reasonable men into raging assholes incapable of rational thought.

Same here, they really get insane.

Vandownbytheriver
10-13-2022, 09:24 PM

I can usually keep up with it for a few pages. Once certain folks start the doom and gloom or we are gonna win it all posts, I bounce. We tend to not handle winning or losing with any sense of reality.

Commercecomet24
10-13-2022, 09:33 PM
I can usually keep up with it for a few pages. Once certain folks start the doom and gloom or we are gonna win it all posts, I bounce. We tend to not handle winning or losing with any sense of reality.

That's pretty accurate

dawgday166
10-13-2022, 09:55 PM

I read em but don't hardly ever comment. I usually just roll my eyes when 7 is melting down. **

Commercecomet24
10-13-2022, 10:05 PM
I read em but don't hardly ever comment. I usually just roll my eyes when 7 is melting down. **

Some of the things I read in the game threads, I ask myself if these guys are watching the same game I am lol

dawgday166
10-13-2022, 10:15 PM
Some of the things I read in the game threads, I ask myself if these guys are watching the same game I am lol

Tru dat.

BeardoMSU
10-13-2022, 10:40 PM

Lol, I held my breath refreshing each page not knowing if I'd encounter myself being a dipshit...granted I haven't always been so lucky :)

Coach34
10-14-2022, 12:00 AM
lol all of you are moronic dipshit posters and I am The King. We learned that long ago.

I learned to stay out of game threads when Stands was coaching at State. Too much emotional swing during games. Age brings some wisdom. Ease up on the hot takes each Saturday. Process and post more after games and on Sunday. Especially after sobering up.

Just some advice from Asshole34

Commercecomet24
10-14-2022, 08:32 AM
lol all of you are moronic dipshit posters and I am The King. We learned that long ago.

I learned to stay out of game threads when Stands was coaching at State. Too much emotional swing during games. Age brings some wisdom. Ease up on the hot takes each Saturday. Process and post more after games and on Sunday. Especially after sobering up.

Just some advice from Asshole34

This maybe the post of the year!

Coach34
10-14-2022, 11:14 AM

hahahahaha. Somebody thought I was being serious with my 1st sentence and gave me negative rep. Hilarious

Commercecomet24
10-14-2022, 11:16 AM
hahahahaha. Somebody thought I was being serious with my 1st sentence and gave me negative rep. Hilarious

Have some postive rep!

Tater
10-14-2022, 11:42 AM
Wish I could say the same haha

I posted some doozies after that loss. I also have gone waaaaayyyy too far after our wins; I've convinced myself to go bet us winning the natty. +20000 though, so why not?

I did the same odds in the preseason. Bet us to win SEC and SECW. SECW win pays my trip to Atlanta. SEC Win pays my trip to a playoff game. Hedge the natty to pay my trip to champ game.

It's just simply economical.

Percho
10-14-2022, 05:17 PM

With a doubt one of C34's best!

msu15
10-15-2022, 10:49 PM

Not so funny anymore is it?