PDA

View Full Version : So Cody Prewitt says...

Bucky Dog
11-25-2013, 10:52 AM
The Egg Bowl is a game that we cannot lose. WE ARE THE FLAGSHIP UNIVERSITY IN THE STATE AND WE WANT IT TO STAY THAT WAY!!

BeastMan
11-25-2013, 10:55 AM
I hope the flagship university of MS isn't best represented by a guy who looks like he works behind the counter of every 7-11 in Jackson.

MadDawg
11-25-2013, 10:56 AM
You mispelled FAGSHIP

maroonmania
11-25-2013, 10:57 AM
I'm sorry but the "flagship" talk is just so gay.

Bucky Dog
11-25-2013, 11:03 AM
I'm sorry but the "flagship" talk is just so gay.

And is further evidence of their delusional thoughts of overwhelming greatness and self indulgence.

stxdawg
11-25-2013, 11:05 AM
Ha..ha..that guy is in for a rude awakening.

messageboardsuperhero
11-25-2013, 11:16 AM
The term "flagship University" has about as much relevance in the modern education system as a bayonet does in the modern military.

It's just something UM says to artificially raise their own pathetic self-esteem; don't let it bother you. Even at that, I'm pretty sure the state of MS considers UM, MSU, and USM to all be their "flagship schools," so yeah, it's totally meaningless.

Political Hack
11-25-2013, 12:23 PM
we have more students. we are the people's university. those are facts.

I'll let you use that to determine who is the "more likely" flagship, but I agree that it's stupid because neither will ever be a clear distinguished "flagship." That's said, I'll take the student population and the "people's university" all day long.

DawgsBite34
11-25-2013, 12:31 PM
I remember when Perkins broke Prewitts ankles in the 2011 Egg Bowl. Just left him standing there on his way to a TD.

bully99
11-25-2013, 12:38 PM
Their arrogance is sickening. They've been all over twitter "congratulating" State on our Rhodes Scholar, saying they have 25. HATE BLACKBEAR ALL YEAR LONG.

Pollodawg
11-25-2013, 12:45 PM
I would show this to every player we have, have it blown up, and pasted all over the locker room.

chef dixon
11-25-2013, 01:29 PM
I can't say this about many people on their team, but Prewitt is a damn good player. I would really love to see extremely overrated D.Nkemdiche get drilled.

starkvegasdawg
11-25-2013, 01:32 PM
Here's hoping that RoJo carries over his intensity to this game and flat puts him on his back.

messageboardsuperhero
11-25-2013, 01:36 PM
I can't say this about many people on their team, but Prewitt is a damn good player. I would really love to see extremely overrated D.Nkemdiche get drilled.

The fact that he was 1st team Preseason All-SEC is absolutely absurd- and myself and everyone else on this board called it before the season even started. Without the Nkemdiche name, the SEC media wouldn't even know who he was.

ETA: On the other side of the spectrum, Prewitt is a very good player- and is underrated by everyone because he plays on a team of big-headed attention whores. He has improved A LOT since his freshman year.

msstate7
11-25-2013, 01:54 PM

I agree about prewitt. I've been jealous of him all year

preachermatt83
11-25-2013, 05:17 PM
he's always running his mouth. He was one that ran his mouth so much before they played tx.

Todd4State
11-25-2013, 06:50 PM
we have more students. we are the people's university. those are facts.

I'll let you use that to determine who is the "more likely" flagship, but I agree that it's stupid because neither will ever be a clear distinguished "flagship." That's said, I'll take the student population and the "people's university" all day long.

And let's not forget that their student population that they count at UMC has a good many MSU grads there. I bet they count hospital employees too.

Bucky Dog
11-25-2013, 06:52 PM
Him saying this kinda sounds like Nutt saying they are the only program in the state on the rise. Mullen took that to heart and used it as motivation. I'm hoping this may be something like that.

Sam&DeansDawg
11-25-2013, 07:07 PM
Cody who???????????????? ;)

The Lord Humongous
11-25-2013, 08:21 PM
@

BeastMan
11-25-2013, 08:34 PM
What's that supposed to mean?

First off, it was a joke. Second, [redacted] Third, I'm not explaining a sarcastic joke. Fourth, [redacted]. Fifth, have a nice day.

ETA- I changed the parts said poster could have taken as a shot at him (which it wasn't meant to be) b/c he's a good dude.