PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else see this?

coastratdog
09-17-2022, 11:04 AM
https://www.outkick.com/mike-leach-mississippi-state-arizona-football-turnover-sword/

Exactly how much does a football cost?

Leeshouldveflanked
09-17-2022, 11:13 AM
https://www.outkick.com/mike-leach-mississippi-state-arizona-football-turnover-sword/

Exactly how much does a football cost?

$175 or so each with the Mississippi State Logo.

R2Dawg
09-17-2022, 11:16 AM
It is not about the cost IMO, it is about principal. They had no right to destroy MSU property. It was also an insult to MSU in game. IMO, there should have been an insportsmanlike penalty for the action.

Imagine if we somehow started returning the favor and it could get ugly and out of hand quickly.

Really bush league move by AZ.

MetEdDawg
09-17-2022, 12:15 PM
It is not about the cost IMO, it is about principal. They had no right to destroy MSU property. It was also an insult to MSU in game. IMO, there should have been an insportsmanlike penalty for the action.

Imagine if we somehow started returning the favor and it could get ugly and out of hand quickly.

Really bush league move by AZ.

Leach said it best. Don't turn the ball over and you don't have these issues.

With the millions and millions being made by universities, to get this upset over $600 worth of footballs being stabbed by a sword over principle seems pretty far out there.

msstatelp1
09-17-2022, 03:14 PM
Please tell me no one is taking Leach seriously. He was joking about being reimbursed.

R2Dawg
09-17-2022, 04:06 PM
Leach said it best. Don't turn the ball over and you don't have these issues.

With the millions and millions being made by universities, to get this upset over $600 worth of footballs being stabbed by a sword over principle seems pretty far out there.

Yeah I get it don't turn it over but I guess you don't see any sportsmanship or character issues here. Bush league all the way and just wrong. Show your team spirit on the field playing the game.

R2Dawg
09-17-2022, 04:08 PM
Please tell me no one is taking Leach seriously. He was joking about being reimbursed.

I'm sure they aren't but hey, lets flatten a few of there bus tires next year and call it even hugh. You can't allow this type of unsportsmanship. So dancing in the enzone is a penalty but taking anther teams ball and destroying it is OK?