PDA

View Full Version : Florida State semiNOles

PikeDawg15
09-16-2022, 08:12 PM
Florida state currently losing to Louisville on ESPN

I?m gonna go on a break if we lose tommorow .

Commercecomet24
09-16-2022, 08:13 PM
And Louisville is not good at all.

PikeDawg15
09-16-2022, 08:18 PM
I?m rooting for Florida State because I want it to not make LSU look bad.

TrapGame
09-16-2022, 08:32 PM
Is this a good time to bring up Rick Neuheisel was on SEC Radio this afternoon and he thinks LSU's defense is going to have a tough time stopping our offense?

BeardoMSU
09-16-2022, 08:34 PM
Is this a good time to bring up Rick Neuheisel was on SEC Radio this afternoon and he thinks LSU's defense is going to have a tough time stopping our offense?

If we show up and play a clean game, we should win by double digits.

basedog
09-16-2022, 08:47 PM
And Louisville is not good at all.

Especially defense. Cunningham is fun to watch, he’s electric. FSU is worse! I wonder if Primetime is watching. LOL.

PikeDawg15
09-16-2022, 08:51 PM
Jordan Travis is out for the rest of the game .

But honestly, I heard a lot of people being high on Louisville in the pre season but them getting destroyed by Shrader and Syracuse change the mindset .

When I watched FSU vs LSU 2 weeks ago that felt like it was a game between 2 bad teams ( but turned out to be the best game of the year so far )

Cowbell
09-16-2022, 08:59 PM
The more I watch this game, the more it makes me think we should embarrass the tigers tomorrow. So I'm gonna turn it off.....

BeardoMSU
09-16-2022, 09:14 PM
The more I watch this game, the more it makes me think we should embarrass the tigers tomorrow. So I'm gonna turn it off.....

I laughed...but I feel your sentiments, lol.

Commercecomet24
09-16-2022, 09:16 PM
Especially defense. Cunningham is fun to watch, he’s electric. FSU is worse! I wonder if Primetime is watching. LOL.

Cunningham is really good but as you said the defense is atrocious. Yeah I don't believe fsu is hitting on much and norvell won't last long

basedog
09-16-2022, 09:25 PM
Cunningham is really good but as you said the defense is atrocious. Yeah I don't believe fsu is hitting on much and norvell won't last long

Novell looks out of place, I think he feels the pressure. FSU had a long nice run but it’s over at least under Norvell.

parabrave
09-16-2022, 09:51 PM

Its a good time to double your Vcash

Schultzy
09-16-2022, 10:20 PM
It might be a good sign…but when will y’all ever learn? College football is not all transitive.

We could kick their ass or it could be difficult, but thinking LSU just sucks bc of the FSU/Louisville game is getting ahead of themselves.

PikeDawg15
09-16-2022, 10:26 PM
Louisville just blew that game .

Yeah college football math NEVER works I agree with that^

CaptainObvious
09-17-2022, 07:31 AM
Goodness! I have seen enough wool on the board this week that if I was a gambling man, I would take LSU straight up!

57 years a State Fan, I have learned not to get over-confident about success against any of the SEC Blue Bloods.

I am nervous about this game. In fact, I will be happy, yet still surprised, if State wins.