PDA

View Full Version : Nick Dias: LSU Wins Because Brian Kelly Fired Analysts (Video)

TrapGame
09-15-2022, 08:02 PM
https://youtu.be/MeIdAt1s1LQ

So this guy says LSU will win b/c Brian Kelly has come in and dismissed a bunch of off field analysts. He cut the fat and gave these duties to other coaches. So for that reason and that reason only he has LSU winning 27-24. Never mind he spent three minutes in this video complaining that LSU's OL still looked pretty bad against Southern and Daniels still had run for first downs.

viverlibre
09-15-2022, 08:22 PM
I didn't make it all the way through, but that made zero sense.

Dawgology
09-15-2022, 09:36 PM
How to win: fewer coaches! That’s the ticket!

BulldogBear
09-15-2022, 10:30 PM
I watched that whole video earlier on the way home from work. I kept waiting for him to make some point. All I can guess is assumes that since Kelly didn't "do it Saban's way," that means that he will somehow magically think outside the box and know the solution to stopping our offense.

We're going to win by double digits. No one down there, from top to bottom, fan to faculty, player to frat boy, coach to armchair QB, has a clue about this matchup. They are going to win because they are LSU and we are Midditippi Tate.

BlackSailsDawg
09-15-2022, 11:32 PM
LOL! This is the guy I'm going to trust with 100% of NOTHING

Offshore Dawg
09-16-2022, 07:52 AM
Tiger fans feel it's their God given right to win every game every year. Trust me I live amongst them !!

Bubb Rubb
09-17-2022, 11:19 AM
This is like picking LSU because they have yellow helmets.