PDA

View Full Version : Utah football and body paint

TheLostDawg
09-13-2022, 09:13 PM
https://al.com/sec/2022/09/two-female-students-wore-body-paint-as-shirts-to-utah-football-game-school-investigating.html

Lord McBuckethead
09-13-2022, 09:32 PM
Yeah, wish our coeds would come to the game with just paint.

Lord McBuckethead
09-13-2022, 09:35 PM
It?s just some boobs, and the guy bitching about it? It is not like you and your kids should be anywhere near the student section.

Goldendawg
09-13-2022, 10:11 PM
According to a previous thread, some of our body painted male fans, who end up on tv too much, are more offensive than this!*** These may be someone's future "sister wives". Hail State!

TheLostDawg
09-13-2022, 10:13 PM
Yeah, wish our coeds would come to the game with just paint.

Couldn't find the uncut version

Offshore Dawg
09-14-2022, 07:57 AM
Damn, some people freak out over anything. They are baby feeders and barely sufficient at that. I think it is funy that they got in and admire their attempt. HeHe !!!!!!!!!!!

sleepy dawg
09-14-2022, 08:07 AM
https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.3d706d93d5bb52d14130880592e6cd29?rik=wS1oLo7fTFK 8mQ&riu=http%3a%2f%2fhockeybydesign.com%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2017%2f06%2f2diq2v5.jpg.gif&ehk=nv%2bV%2bH%2fel6UFKlQkYqAo4Ew8r3MZ8otMX5wKLYlC ob0%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

sleepy dawg
09-14-2022, 08:13 AM
That lady was like when they turned to the side, I could see a nipple.... She sounds like 12 year old me looking at Victoria secret magazines desperately trying to find something.

Lord McBuckethead
09-14-2022, 08:22 AM
Seriously people, they are just boobs. If guys come to the game without shirts, girls can come to the game without shirts. They are just boobs. Matter of fact, in jurisdictions across the country, women can go topless. It is not a big deal.
People that have an issue with this, are the same people that refuse to discuss sex with their kids and then their wonder why their kid gets pregnant.

BeardoMSU
09-14-2022, 08:31 AM
They are baby feeders

"Mommy Milkers" is the preferred nomenclature.**

Matt3467
09-14-2022, 08:45 AM
Slightly concerning the previous posters think there is nothing wrong with nudity at a public venue with likely thousands of children present. I don't know why things like this surprise me anymore.

sleepy dawg
09-14-2022, 09:02 AM
Slightly concerning the previous posters think there is nothing wrong with nudity at a public venue with likely thousands of children present. I don't know why things like this surprise me anymore.

I don't think there's anything wrong with nudity, but if you're body is covered in paint you aren't nude anyway and its not against the law in most places.

Leeshouldveflanked
09-14-2022, 12:24 PM
The only thing about nudity is there will always be the one person who doesn?t need to get nekkid that will mess the whole deal up.

Lord McBuckethead
09-14-2022, 12:27 PM

exposed boobs is not being naked.
Now take exposed boobs and put paint on them. Not naked. Not nude.

Matt3467
09-14-2022, 01:27 PM
exposed boobs is not being naked.
Now take exposed boobs and put paint on them. Not naked. Not nude.

I didn't say they were naked. To be clearer it's partial nudity. Even though a few states have legalized it doesn't make it okay and besides I believe Utah is one of the states that even though it's legal it still remains illegal to do so with children present as it's considered lewdness involving a child. Body paint isn't clothing.

Jack Lambert
09-14-2022, 01:37 PM
Salt Lake is a very Liberal city believe or not.

Leroy Jenkins
09-14-2022, 02:05 PM
I'm more offended by their armpit hair.

Extendedcab
09-14-2022, 02:53 PM
Salt Lake is a very Liberal city believe or not.

In the heart of Mormon country? :confused:

Mjoelner34
09-14-2022, 04:10 PM
How do they know they were females? Did a biologist tell them? ****

TheLostDawg
09-14-2022, 04:15 PM
That lady was like when they turned to the side, I could see a nipple.... She sounds like 12 year old me looking at Victoria secret magazines desperately trying to find something.

Haha +

dawgoneyall
09-14-2022, 09:20 PM

He isn't very smart.....

BeardoMSU
09-14-2022, 09:23 PM
He isn't very smart.....

Seeing a nipple (or even 2, gasp!) would probably put you in shock, lol.

State82
09-15-2022, 07:34 AM
"Mommy Milkers" is the preferred nomenclature.**
From what little you can see on that picture the one on the left is going to have some malnourished babies.

dstatechamps
09-15-2022, 07:54 AM
The only thing about nudity is there will always be the one person who doesn?t need to get nekkid that will mess the whole deal up.

N E double-K by God I D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=achROqQBP9g

Tater
09-15-2022, 08:38 AM

There's quite a few different ways you're wrong here. Choose your own adventure argument:

You want to impose on people's freedom of speech?

Why are you mad about something that happens every single college football game? People go to the game painted up and not wearing shirts all the time. What makes you concerned with this instance?

Why even bring up children? Bodily functions and sex are normal human processes. Studies show that actual sex education helps LOWER teen pregnancy rate. Yet you want to continue like it's "out of sight / out of mind" and then get shocked when 14 y/o Susan and 15 y/o Tommy have an accident.

Jack Lambert
09-15-2022, 08:51 AM
In the heart of Mormon country? :confused:

The previous mayor was openly gay. You get away from Temple Square it is very liberal. It is a large city that is run by Democrats. Only 35% of Salt Lake population is Mormon.

R2Dawg
09-15-2022, 09:05 AM
I didn't say they were naked. To be clearer it's partial nudity. Even though a few states have legalized it doesn't make it okay and besides I believe Utah is one of the states that even though it's legal it still remains illegal to do so with children present as it's considered lewdness involving a child. Body paint isn't clothing.

You are correct Matt on all accounts.

Concerning that so many see no issues with this but not surprising. Shows the moral relativism of culture where there is no right or wrong just however I see it.

Just because something is legal doesn't make it right. Abortion legal isn't right. The Dredd Scott case and slavery was wrong even though it was legal for a time. There are moral absolutes, we just hope our laws will reflect that but many times they do not.

FISHDAWG
09-15-2022, 03:06 PM
Haha +

HaHa or lol doesn't do that post justice .... that was freaking hilarious

somebodyshotmypaw
09-15-2022, 03:15 PM
I don't think women should got topless to sporting events. Maybe I'm a prude, or old-fashioned, or just a bad parent. But I don't think women should go topless to sporting events. I don't like nudity in public, and I consider it nudity. But maybe since I don't teach my kids that nudity is okay, my son will wind up pregnant soon (men getting pregnant is a thing now I hear).

Pancho
09-15-2022, 03:37 PM
I think both ladies in this instance have more like what we'd call blisters and not big uns.

bulldawg28
09-15-2022, 03:46 PM
It?s just some boobs, and the guy bitching about it? It is not like you and your kids should be anywhere near the student section.

Flat boobs at that. It looks more like chest to me.

Tater
09-15-2022, 03:50 PM
I don't think women should got topless to sporting events. Maybe I'm a prude, or old-fashioned, or just a bad parent. But I don't think women should go topless to sporting events. I don't like nudity in public, and I consider it nudity. But maybe since I don't teach my kids that nudity is okay, my son will wind up pregnant soon (men getting pregnant is a thing now I hear).

Why only women? Why not men as well?

somebodyshotmypaw
09-15-2022, 04:01 PM

If you don't understand the difference in body parts between men and women, then I can't help you. You should probably start by watching Kindergarten Cop. It does have some basic pointers to get you started.

Extendedcab
09-15-2022, 04:05 PM

Because mens "boobs" are not object of sexual pleasure as women boobs are!

Johnson85
09-15-2022, 04:13 PM
Seriously people, they are just boobs. If guys come to the game without shirts, girls can come to the game without shirts. They are just boobs. Matter of fact, in jurisdictions across the country, women can go topless. It is not a big deal.
People that have an issue with this, are the same people that refuse to discuss sex with their kids and then their wonder why their kid gets pregnant.

Just a matter of courtesy. If you want to hang out with your wang out around your kids, whatever. It's still bad form to do it in public generally. Certainly women going topless is less of a faux pas, but in the US it's still mostly considered rude for women to go topless in areas that aren't designated as topless, and even more so if it's in an area with kids. Even in places where topless beaches are common, you still generally see women wearing tops around town.

ETA: Obviously I personally rebel at society's unreasonable strictures on women and encourage them to free the tatas whenever and wherever, provided the women in question are reasonably attractive.

dawgoneyall
09-15-2022, 05:23 PM
My My

Kinda of a dumb question.....

Tater
09-15-2022, 05:50 PM
Because mens "boobs" are not object of sexual pleasure as women boobs are!

Choose your own argument to lose:

1. Women are people. They are not objects. To treat a person as an object is so inherently evil and wicked, you might as well go over to the Middle East where that dogma is taught. Here, Jesus loves people. He loves everyone. No one is an object in His eyes.

2. Women gawk over shirtless guys all the time. Just because something isn't sexual to you, doesn't mean it's not an object of sexual pleasure to someone else.

3. If "object of sexual pleasure" is the standard by which something should be covered up, why does you mom ever show her face? I use that face for my sexual desires all the time. Cover it up.

But really, you should stop posting on the internet. Every post you make contributes to a worse society. Go offline and yell at the sky. It's better for you and everyone else. Thanks n

Tater
09-15-2022, 05:52 PM
If you don't understand the difference in body parts between men and women, then I can't help you. You should probably start by watching Kindergarten Cop. It does have some basic pointers to get you started.

I mean I understand that women find a well defined chest w/ abs "sexually appealing" as well. Seems you are forgetting that there is more than satisfying the male gaze here. Society shouldn't be built strictly for men and make women as objects. We've progressed the last 200+ years to show that.

FISHDAWG
09-15-2022, 06:31 PM
I think both ladies in this instance have more like what we'd call blisters and not big uns.

Yep ... kinda like a misdemeanor instead of a felony

MadDawg
09-16-2022, 09:15 AM
You are correct Matt on all accounts.

Concerning that so many see no issues with this but not surprising.

Y'all think the sexualization of children in this country is happening in a vacuum?

99jc
09-16-2022, 09:31 AM
Anyone who gets excited over these 2 girls' chest is sexually frustrated. And you need an electron microscope to see those nipples.

R2Dawg
09-16-2022, 07:34 PM

This would be a stupid question for the previous 6000 years of world history but today maybe not. So here it goes.

Do you realize that men and women are not the same - physically?

Can you define a woman?

It would be OK to require a shirt for both if they wanted to. Most eating establishments at the beach say no shirt, no shoes, no service. But men without a shirt and men without a shirt are say a plum to a melon.

BeardoMSU
09-16-2022, 08:30 PM
for the previous 6000 years of world history

lolz
https://media0.giphy.com/media/IDGNYvFLkJKLK/giphy.gif

TrapGame
09-16-2022, 08:33 PM
Three pages and y'all are still arguing over titties.

Damn.

BeardoMSU
09-16-2022, 08:35 PM
Three pages and y'all are still arguing over titties.

Damn.

This clearly applies to a bunch of folks, lol...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMsrE-9CLFg&ab_channel=PrimeInsults

Lord McBuckethead
09-17-2022, 12:09 AM
I'm more offended by their armpit hair.

Bingo.

Lord McBuckethead
09-17-2022, 12:12 AM
Just a matter of courtesy. If you want to hang out with your wang out around your kids, whatever. It's still bad form to do it in public generally. Certainly women going topless is less of a faux pas, but in the US it's still mostly considered rude for women to go topless in areas that aren't designated as topless, and even more so if it's in an area with kids. Even in places where topless beaches are common, you still generally see women wearing tops around town.

ETA: Obviously I personally rebel at society's unreasonable strictures on women and encourage them to free the tatas whenever and wherever, provided the women in question are reasonably attractive.

Dicks and Vags out in public, you are correct, that doesn?t fly, but boobs?. Come on guys.

Goldendawg
09-17-2022, 12:19 AM
At least Tommy Lee was on tour and couldn't be at the game!

WhiskeyPirate
09-17-2022, 12:33 AM
Painted tits at a bar = great

Painted tits with kids running around at a public event = no good

Just have laws, rules , standards and go by them

Goldendawg
09-17-2022, 12:44 AM
I remember one game about 25 or so years ago when we were playing LSU at home. We got caught up with some LSU fans that were college age who had several homemade signs of which one said MSU SUX. My 7 year old nephew read it, turned to his Mom and asked what that meant. They also had an inflated sex type doll that they got into the stadium and bounced around the visitors section like a beach ball. There is a time and place for everything. A college football game is not the place to expose little ones to some things. Consider the source here, LSU fans. Hail State!