View Full Version : Damein Anderson

Bo Darville
11-25-2013, 08:56 AM
ex-MSU defensive back Damein Anderson in trouble. He coaches at Terry. Sex with 17-year old student. Texted nude pictures of himself. Terrible.

Political Hack
11-25-2013, 09:06 AM
Hugh Freeze.

msstate7
11-25-2013, 09:10 AM
Terrible

FlabLoser
11-25-2013, 09:21 AM
Hugh Freeze.

Social media was 10 years too late for ole Hugh.

RC3
11-25-2013, 09:21 AM
is she underage or under 18? in MS the age of consent is 16. If you are in a position of trust, such as a teacher, you are prohibited from sexual contact with anyone under your authority that has not yet reached the age of 18. Either way, not good. but it would be a little easier to swallow if she is 17 years and 11 months as opposed to 13 or 14

Bo Darville
11-25-2013, 09:27 AM
is she underage or under 16? in MS the age of consent is 16. If you are in a position of trust, such as a teacher, you are prohibited from sexual contact with anyone under your authority that has not yet reached the age of 18. Either way, not good. but it would be a little easier to swallow if she is 17 years and 11 months as opposed to 13 or 14

My understanding is she is 17. However, he was in a position of trust. They had sex at school and at a hotel. Consensual sex. However, teachers absolutely cannot fool with high school students. Everybody knows that.

sleepy dawg
11-25-2013, 09:43 AM
My understanding is she is 17. However, he was in a position of trust. They had sex at school and at a hotel. Consensual sex. However, teachers absolutely cannot fool with high school students. Everybody knows that.

All true, but she was not underage.

RC3
11-25-2013, 09:49 AM

sure, i am not justifying the behavior but it is a little more acceptable to me knowing at least that she was not a little kid. he will still likely be charged with sexual battery. consent is not a defense. also, lets remember the old adage of innocent until proven guilty here. right now we are dealing with some apparent allegations and that is it. Does not mean anything happened. 17 year old girls tell the truth all of the time, especially when they dont get their way**

Bo Darville
11-25-2013, 09:54 AM
All true, but she was not underage.

Actually, I think you might be right. I guess if she was 17, then she is not underage. The violation would be that he is a teacher and she is a student.

RC3
11-25-2013, 10:01 AM
SEC. 97-3-95. Sexual battery.

(1) A person is guilty of sexual battery if he or she engages in sexual penetration with:

(a) Another person without his or her consent;

(b) A mentally defective, mentally incapacitated or physically helpless person; or

(c) A child under the age of fourteen (14) years.

(2) A person is guilty of sexual battery if he or she engages in sexual penetration with a child of fourteen (14) but less than eighteen (18) years if the person is in a position of trust or authority over the child including without limitation the child's teacher, counselor, physician, psychiatrist, psychologist, minister, priest, physical therapist, chiropractor, legal guardian, parent, stepparent, aunt, uncle, scout leader or coach.

and it is punishable by up to 30 years in prison