PDA

View Full Version : OT - Possession of Paraphernalia

rbh62
09-12-2022, 08:03 PM
If this is not allowed, sorry In advance.

Ok, so I have a friend (for real a friend) that got a Possession of Paraphernalia ticket. Anyone have any experience with this? What should they expect? I know there are many variables I?m sure. This is their first criminal charge of any, just a couple of speeding tickets. I know their is a fine, but there is also a chance of jail time. Any personal knowledge would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

FISHDAWG
09-14-2022, 11:19 AM
If this is not allowed, sorry In advance.

Ok, so I have a friend (for real a friend) that got a Possession of Paraphernalia ticket. Anyone have any experience with this? What should they expect? I know there are many variables I?m sure. This is their first criminal charge of any, just a couple of speeding tickets. I know their is a fine, but there is also a chance of jail time. Any personal knowledge would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Not really sure but I heard that possession of the real thing was decriminalized in Mississippi ...... like everything else - I suspect it's all about money more than any jail time (assuming it's weed) ... expect a fine and nothing more