PDA

View Full Version : Quick First Half Thoughts...

War Machine Dawg
09-10-2022, 11:59 PM
1. Our DL is wrecking their OL.

2. I don't trust our o-line.

3. Leach needs to learn to #RTDF from the 5. Three straight passes from there after you've been gashing them on the ground is horrible play calling.

4. Abandoning the run after the first two drives was awful. Offense looked like garbage until the end when Leach decided to #RTDF again.

5. Our pass rush is good. We're going to need it to be. Jett Johnson is particularly vulnerable in pass coverage.

6. Did Leach's handpicked kicker make a bet he'd miss multiple PATs tonight? Cause he's awful at hiding it. 89 looks good though.

We should wear them down and pull away next half. We should be ahead more, but Leach gets bored/impatient running it and has to have us throw it 20 times in a row so he feels better.

BuckyIsAB****
09-11-2022, 12:06 AM
Jalen Green is a DE playing safety

BlackSailsDawg
09-11-2022, 12:30 AM
I think the issue in the redzone was a lack of flags. Walley was clearly held. RaRa was caught in a bear hug.... The play calling has been fine.

War Machine Dawg
09-11-2022, 12:57 AM
Another example of why you should #RTDF from the 5. Soft offensive PI backs us up and we're lucky to get back to the original LOS for third down.

Homedawg
09-11-2022, 01:51 AM
If you trust our OL and think we have a good pass rush i think should re-examine.

Lord McBuckethead
09-11-2022, 03:21 AM
Our pass rush never gets home. We whiff every time we have brought a cb or safety blitz.

War Machine Dawg
09-11-2022, 01:25 PM
If you trust our OL and think we have a good pass rush i think should re-examine.

Think you need to re-read. I said I DIDN'T trust our o-line. And our pass rush is solid. We force QBs to move and get out of rhythm. I'd love for us to get a few more sacks, but we're effective.