PDA

View Full Version : Well, so far AZ is the worst fanbase I've ever encountered

BulldogBear
09-10-2022, 08:15 PM
Not one person on campus has been friendly except those selling us something. Me, my wife, and the state of Mississippi have been openly and publicly insulted numerous times.

Coach34
09-10-2022, 08:17 PM
Shut up Redneck

BeardoMSU
09-10-2022, 08:20 PM
Not one person on campus has been friendly except those selling us something. Me, my wife, and the state of Mississippi have been openly and publicly insulted numerous times.

I have a feeling about half way through the 1st or second quarter, you'll be able to stick both fingers in the air as the stadium begins to empty.

IMissJack
09-10-2022, 08:26 PM
I?ve been there, ehhh.

BulldogBear
09-10-2022, 08:27 PM
I have a feeling about half way through the 1st or second quarter, you'll be able to stick both fingers in the air as the stadium begins to empty.

That's what I was thinking. Tearing them a new excrement eliminator portal would sure make me feel better.

DownwardDawg
09-10-2022, 08:29 PM

Interesting. I wouldn't have thought that.

Coach34
09-10-2022, 08:30 PM
I expect them to get their feelings hurt later on

lastmajordog
09-10-2022, 08:44 PM
del

RisperDawg
09-10-2022, 08:49 PM
I spent a month out there a few years ago. Great experience. The context is a lot different though. No antagonism due to being an opposing team.

My best memory is La Indita. Great restaurant; best mole I've had. Nothing like it here in the South.

memsu06
09-10-2022, 08:50 PM
There are some good people in AZ.

I worked there for several months recently.

memsu06
09-10-2022, 08:51 PM
I spent a month out there a few years ago. Great experience. The context is a lot different though. No antagonism due to being an opposing team.

My best memory is La Indita. Great restaurant; best mole I've had. Nothing like it here in the South.

I really did like their Mexican food.

Leroy Jenkins
09-10-2022, 09:20 PM
AZ has some beautiful country. We had some interesting times at Havasu back in the day, Flagstaff also. Then again, there were some bad times in Yuma.

fieldcorporal
09-10-2022, 09:21 PM
BYU says "hi".

Bothrops
09-10-2022, 09:22 PM
Arizona is full of Californians, sooooo....

Leroy Jenkins
09-10-2022, 09:25 PM
Arizona is full of Californians, sooooo....

This is becoming more and more true. But many of them are trying to escape the Kalifornia way of life.

Bothrops
09-10-2022, 09:31 PM
This is becoming more and more true. But many of them are trying to escape the Kalifornia way of life.

They've been getting the bad apples too

Leroy Jenkins
09-10-2022, 09:32 PM
They've been getting the bad apples too

No doubt

parabrave
09-10-2022, 09:39 PM

West Virginia says hi/

PGHBulldogBG
09-10-2022, 09:42 PM
West Virginia says hi/

Huh? WV has good fans. I went to the game in 2007 and they were all really friendly. They reminded me of State fans. I live close to Morgantown and they are good for the most part. Must’ve just been a bad group for you

RocketDawg
09-10-2022, 09:58 PM
Looks like the game won't start on time on Fox S1. Our luck, Nebraska will get a FG and go into about 10 overtimes with Ga Southern.

memsu06
09-10-2022, 10:08 PM
Looks like the game won't start on time on Fox S1. Our luck, Nebraska will get a FG and go into about 10 overtimes with Ga Southern.

It's on FS2 and on the app.

Haven't kicked off yet.

dogshiek
09-10-2022, 10:10 PM
It's going to air on FS2 until the Nebraska game is over

parabrave
09-10-2022, 10:15 PM
Well Shi%.

parabrave
09-10-2022, 10:15 PM
Guess the defense stayed home.

SailingDawg
09-10-2022, 10:38 PM
BYU says "hi".

But BYU investigated the matter and BYU found no issues whatsoever.

Also, I think Arizona is excited to have an SEC team out there so they?re acting above us all.

MedDawg
09-10-2022, 11:40 PM
There are some good people in AZ.

I worked there for several months recently.

Must be Arizona State fans. Just like in Mississippi.

fieldcorporal
09-10-2022, 11:54 PM
But BYU investigated the matter and BYU found no issues whatsoever.

Also, I think Arizona is excited to have an SEC team out there so they?re acting above us all.

I must have missed something - what did they investigate?

We made the trip to provo. What a bunch of axxholes.

schddog72
09-11-2022, 12:01 AM

Wife and I made the trip to Provo as well; we had no problems at all. Fans were nice to us.

Azcatman
09-11-2022, 02:15 AM
Great game by you guys and well done. Strongly disagree on our fans. We welcomed several bulldog fans to our red army tailgate. I guess perception is in the eye of the beholder

Tater
09-11-2022, 02:22 AM

Literally there is video of the hard R being dropped over and over in a BYU volleyball game every time a girl with darker skin complexion served for Duke.

BYU had the audacity to come out and say this week that they investigated and found no evidence of slurs being said. "There is no racism in Ba Sing Se" they said.

The state of Utah consistently breeds the worst type of person and has several people over the years point out the rampant derogatory remarks that fans throw. I really hope we never fund that byu bullshit again in a game.

Offshore Dawg
09-11-2022, 02:31 AM
Great game by you guys and well done. Strongly disagree on our fans. We welcomed several bulldog fans to our red army tailgate. I guess perception is in the eye of the beholder
Everyone will have different encounters.

Quaoarsking
09-11-2022, 02:51 AM
I had no problems with their fans today. They mostly just ignored me (which is totally fine with me), but the few I interacted with were friendly.

Lord McBuckethead
09-11-2022, 03:12 AM
Go to the Mexican restaurant next door to no way Jose on hwy 12

msudawg1200
09-11-2022, 07:34 AM
Literally there is video of the hard R being dropped over and over in a BYU volleyball game every time a girl with darker skin complexion served for Duke.

BYU had the audacity to come out and say this week that they investigated and found no evidence of slurs being said. "There is no racism in Ba Sing Se" they said.

The state of Utah consistently breeds the worst type of person and has several people over the years point out the rampant derogatory remarks that fans throw. I really hope we never fund that byu bullshit again in a game.

Where is said video? I can't find it because it's not there. Duke's own players and staff besides the accuser have said they never heard it. Quit falling for these bullshat made up racial hoaxes.

IMissJack
09-11-2022, 09:19 AM
I?ve visited Tucson, Tempe, Flagstaff, Phoenix and never had a problem. Actually enjoyed it quite a bit. Relatives of my wife had a cabin in the mountains near Flagstaff with a golf course. In late August we left the cabin it was 42 degrees. We drove back down into the valley to Phoenix and it was 112. Lots to do in AZ a good vacation.

Offshore Dawg
09-11-2022, 09:34 AM
Take a little solitude in how miserable those ass holes looked leaving the stadium last night.

DownwardDawg
09-11-2022, 09:49 AM
Huh? WV has good fans. I went to the game in 2007 and they were all really friendly. They reminded me of State fans. I live close to Morgantown and they are good for the most part. Must?ve just been a bad group for you

You are the first State fan I've ever heard this from. Everyone I know that went to that game came back and couldn't stop talking about how terrible their fans were. They were absolutely shocked. Their fans turned over a porto potty with someone in it. People from Mississippi were saying they felt like they were in a 3rd world country. That's bad. Lol