preachermatt83
09-10-2022, 07:11 PM
#6 wr is the real deal

BuckyIsAB****
09-10-2022, 07:41 PM
This is the overrated QB bowl

BuckyIsAB****
09-10-2022, 07:44 PM
College referees have made the game about them. The calls in this game have been awful. Cant hit low cant hit high cant touch a WR or even cut him off from the ball on a fade. and all the reviews we have more review time than game time

DownwardDawg
09-10-2022, 07:44 PM

UK QB looks pretty good, but he may not survive this game.

BuckyIsAB****
09-10-2022, 07:45 PM
UK QB looks pretty good, but he may not survive this game.

Hes ok. But if he is a 1st round draft pick then those standards have really dropped

BuckyIsAB****
09-10-2022, 07:46 PM
People have went so QB crazy that this kid is considered a 1st rounder

DownwardDawg
09-10-2022, 07:47 PM
People have went so QB crazy that this kid is considered a 1st rounder

Yeah. I certainly don't see that.

was21
09-10-2022, 07:50 PM
Does Napier offense resemble Mullen's...just asking.

Coach34
09-10-2022, 07:52 PM
Hes ok. But if he is a 1st round draft pick then those standards have really dropped

hahahaha. He threw a TD pass about 67 yards on a rope. He is 100% 1st round draft pick. He may be the best QB in the draft this April.

BrunswickDawg
09-10-2022, 08:00 PM
Does Napier offense resemble Mullen's...just asking.

Mullen at MSU? Yes. Mullen at UF? Nope.

Leroy Jenkins
09-10-2022, 08:06 PM
Some people are just too enamored with how far a guy can throw and not enough with, you know, winning. And I am a Marino fan.

Coach34
09-10-2022, 08:12 PM
Some people are just too enamored with how far a guy can throw and not enough with, you know, winning. And I am a Marino fan.

You people need to pay attention and watch FB. Levis is 11-3 as a starting QB. Holy crap our fanbase really is dumb.

Levis has everything you want in a QB prospect.

thf24
09-10-2022, 08:30 PM
Levis might be a first round prospect but watching football tells me he's been awful in this game after pressure got to him a few times.

IMissJack
09-10-2022, 08:33 PM
UGA is going to romp on either of these teams and walk through the east again.

chef dixon
09-10-2022, 08:34 PM
Levis might be a first round prospect but watching football tells me he's been awful in this game after pressure got to him a few times.

He's got tools they like at the next level. But agree. It doesn't translate in his current setting. Some of that is probably their system at UK.

Cowbell
09-10-2022, 08:34 PM
You people need to pay attention and watch FB. Levis is 11-3 as a starting QB. Holy crap our fanbase really is dumb.

Dude quit stereotyping our entire fanbase... that would be like me saying all high school coaches are dumb because one posting stupid things on Twitter gets fired within a week of getting hired....

Homedawg
09-10-2022, 08:35 PM

Richardson is dynamic but very inaccurate. I disagree on Levis
And right on cue AR w terrible pick six.

DownwardDawg
09-10-2022, 08:38 PM
Florida QB is terribly inaccurate.

Coach34
09-10-2022, 08:38 PM

Tom Brady lost 2 Super Bowls to the NY Giants because their DL got pressure

chef dixon
09-10-2022, 08:39 PM
Richardson is dynamic but very inaccurate. I disagree on Levis
And right on cue AR w terrible pick six.

He will probably lose a lot of money because of Mullen self destructing

Coach34
09-10-2022, 08:39 PM
Dude quit stereotyping our entire fanbase... that would be like me saying all high school coaches are dumb because one posting stupid things on Twitter gets fired within a week of getting hired....

I got asked to resign for being a State fan- nothing more, nothing less.

CaptainObvious
09-10-2022, 08:40 PM
I see why Mullen never trusted Richardson. Hate the guy all you want, but he knows when he has a teachable QB.

Coach34
09-10-2022, 08:45 PM
Yeah we are seeing tonight why Mullen didnt give him the job full-time

Homedawg
09-10-2022, 08:46 PM
I see why Mullen never trusted Richardson. Hate the guy all you want, but he knows when he has a teachable QB.

This guy gets it.

BuckyIsAB****
09-10-2022, 08:47 PM
hahahaha. He threw a TD pass about 67 yards on a rope. He is 100% 1st round draft pick. He may be the best QB in the draft this April.

Ok

BuckyIsAB****
09-10-2022, 08:49 PM

Dude he handed the ball off 9 out of 10 plays last year and is doing it at just about the same rate again this year. Why are you so biased you must be his dad

Leroy Jenkins
09-10-2022, 08:51 PM

Im just going to assume Ol' Lee has been in grandpa's cough medicine and let it slide. Otherwise I'm happy to give him gas money to Tupelo and a $100 bill to come say that stuff face to face. Then I'd post the video of how it turns out for him on here for everyone to see.

Feel free to inbox me for directions, or ask the mods to look up my IP address.

DEDawg
09-10-2022, 08:54 PM
Im just going to assume Ol' Lee has been in grandpa's cough medicine and let it slide. Otherwise I'm happy to give him gas money to Tupelo and a $100 bill to come say that stuff face to face. Then I'd post the video of how it turns out for him on here for everyone to see.

Cringeeeeeeee

Coach34
09-10-2022, 08:56 PM
Dude he handed the ball off 9 out of 10 plays last year and is doing it at just about the same rate again this year. Why are you so biased you must be his dad

He completed 67% of his passes last year and doing the same this year. He is a winner who is about to be 12-3 as an SEC starting QB. He has all the tools you want as a QB. I'm not biased at all. I'm just good at recognizing talent. He is going to be a millionaire in April.

Doesnt mean Will isnt accurate on short passes
Doesnt mean Will isnt a good college QB
Doesnt mean Will wont beat Arizona tonight

All it means is Levis will make millions more than Will throughout his lifetime. Thats it

Coach34
09-10-2022, 08:57 PM

Stop typing stupid shit and I wont make you look stupid

Vandownbytheriver
09-10-2022, 09:01 PM
You guys are in mid season form already. I missed football season.

Leroy Jenkins
09-10-2022, 09:02 PM
Cringeeeeeeee

Oh come on now. Lol

BuckyIsAB****
09-10-2022, 09:04 PM
That was an awful play call by Napier and an awful throw

VandelayIndustries
09-10-2022, 09:06 PM
AR 15 has been really bad tonight

memsu06
09-10-2022, 09:06 PM
Get pressure on Levis and he doesn't do that good.

BuckyIsAB****
09-10-2022, 09:07 PM
He completed 67% of his passes last year and doing the same this year. He is a winner who is about to be 12-3 as an SEC starting QB. He has all the tools you want as a QB. I'm not biased at all. I'm just good at recognizing talent. He is going to be a millionaire in April.

Doesnt mean Will isnt accurate on short passes
Doesnt mean Will isnt a good college QB
Doesnt mean Will wont beat Arizona tonight

All it means is Levis will make millions more than Will throughout his lifetime. Thats it

There is lots of QBs that will be millionaires doesnt mean they deserve it. Which was my whole point but you just totally ignored it or couldnt understand it. See my people are QB crazy post. As we speak he is steady handing the ball off and doing everything off of bootlegs or shot plays. That does not make you a good passer. That does not require you to read coverage. You throw it as far as you can on shots or run it if its covered on bootleg. He is not John Elway

Coach34
09-10-2022, 09:07 PM
AR 15 has been really bad tonight

Kentucky is pretty good. Beating them in Lexington will be a very good win

BuckyIsAB****
09-10-2022, 09:08 PM
Also Please dont bring up passing stats comparing him and Will. You know better

VandelayIndustries
09-10-2022, 09:08 PM
Kentucky is pretty good. Beating them in Lexington will be a very good win

Oh no doubt, going to be a tough game

chef dixon
09-10-2022, 09:10 PM
Stoops has taken the ball out of his QBs hands this entire second half. I don't blame him since AR is basically giving them the game, but he's not trusting him to nail the coffin.

Coach34
09-10-2022, 09:10 PM
There is lots of QBs that will be millionaires doesnt mean they deserve it. Which was my whole point but you just totally ignored it or couldnt understand it. See my people are QB crazy post. As we speak he is steady handing the ball off and doing everything off of bootlegs or shot plays. That does not make you a good passer. That does not require you to read coverage. You throw it as far as you can on shots or run it if its covered on bootleg. He is not John Elway

He is doing what he is asked to do at QB. I'm not seeing the problem

BuckyIsAB****
09-10-2022, 09:14 PM
Yeah Napier aint gonna make it long there either

BuckyIsAB****
09-10-2022, 09:15 PM
He is doing what he is asked to do at QB. I'm not seeing the problem

HAHAHAHHA but we hate will and say what he cant do all the time. Do you hear yourself?? You are putting both your feet in your mouth

DownwardDawg
09-10-2022, 09:15 PM
Terrible UF QB play.

chef dixon
09-10-2022, 09:16 PM
Napier hasn't done anything creative to help his QB either. AR confidence level is on zero

Coach34
09-10-2022, 09:20 PM
HAHAHAHHA but we hate will and say what he cant do all the time. Do you hear yourself?? You are putting both your feet in your mouth

What? I've done nothing but pump Will and his accuracy. He is perfect for the Airbone

BuckyIsAB****
09-10-2022, 09:23 PM
What? I've done nothing but pump Will and his accuracy. He is perfect for the Airbone

Levis gets credit for doing what he is coached to do but Will gets crapped on for it. Levis is ok. If he goes first round it is bc people have lost their minds about QBs not bc he is Peyton manning. If levis ran our offense he would struggle. I will leave it there.

PGHBulldogBG
09-10-2022, 09:24 PM
I’m ready for a big program to hire Stoops that is non SEC. If he stays at UK they are going to keep getting better recruits and he is going to just keep making them better and better. He is a great coach and maybe someone like Notre Dame could hire him

PGHBulldogBG
09-10-2022, 09:25 PM
Yeah Napier aint gonna make it long there either

I will never understand our fans fascination with Napier. He is an decent coach but he won with Huds players and bolted when they all left last year

DEDawg
09-10-2022, 09:27 PM
I’m ready for a big program to hire Stoops that is non SEC. If he stays at UK they are going to keep getting better recruits and he is going to just keep making them better and better. He is a great coach and maybe someone like Notre Dame could hire him

He would do excellent at a ND/Stanford type

Coach34
09-10-2022, 09:32 PM
Levis gets credit for doing what he is coached to do but Will gets crapped on for it. Levis is ok. If he goes first round it is bc people have lost their minds about QBs not bc he is Peyton manning. If levis ran our offense he would struggle. I will leave it there.

Levis would excel in any offense he's asked to lead. His TD pass he threw 65 yards or so earned him a few million tonight. He is legit

MaroonFlounder
09-10-2022, 09:34 PM

You've already been wrong once today about A&M.

Levi's is good but he'd probably have a losing record as a starter if he played in SEC West.

Coach34
09-10-2022, 09:39 PM
You've already been wrong once today about A&M.

Levi's is good but he'd probably have a losing record as a starter if he played in SEC West.

Levis is 12-3 as a starter. He is a winner.

I missed on A&M for sure. Really didnt expect their defensive front to get pushed around like that. Just shows the overrated kids in Texas being exposed yet again

PGHBulldogBG
09-10-2022, 09:39 PM
He would do excellent at a ND/Stanford type

I agree or Nebraska

BuckyIsAB****
09-10-2022, 09:41 PM
Levis would excel in any offense he's asked to lead. His TD pass he threw 65 yards or so earned him a few million tonight. He is legit

No he wouldnt. Any offense he can hand it off 70 percent of the time he will excel

BuckyIsAB****
09-10-2022, 09:44 PM
It was 55 yards off of play action with one possible target to throw it too. Levis was 13-24 for 204 1 TD and 1 pick? He got sacked multiple times as well.

Kentucky also had a pick 6 and got set up multiple times in UF territory off of turnovers and they scored 24 points. Levis is ok. He was ok tonight not what you are saying. Sorry

Coach34
09-10-2022, 09:46 PM
No he wouldnt. Any offense he can hand it off 70 percent of the time he will excel

You pretty salty about Levis. Hilarious.

Levis will dwarf Will on anything NFL. Better accept that now. Will The Airbone accumulate more passing yards? Absolutely.

Coach34
09-10-2022, 09:50 PM
It was 55 yards off of play action with one possible target to throw it too. Levis was 13-24 for 204 1 TD and 1 pick? He got sacked multiple times as well.

Kentucky also had a pick 6 and got set up multiple times in UF territory off of turnovers and they scored 24 points. Levis is ok. He was ok tonight not what you are saying. Sorry

It was 55 yards from the LOS- he threw it from at least 10 yards deep. It was a beautiful throw.
Levis remains a top talent and 1st round pick. Probably the top QB in the draft this April. Great talent

BuckyIsAB****
09-10-2022, 09:51 PM
You pretty salty about Levis. Hilarious.

Levis will dwarf Will on anything NFL. Better accept that now. Will The Airbone accumulate more passing yards? Absolutely.

Naw im just right and you are wrong. Im not salty we are cool

BuckyIsAB****
09-10-2022, 09:51 PM
It was 55 yards from the LOS- he threw it from at least 10 yards deep. It was a beautiful throw.
Levis remains a top talent and 1st round pick. Probably the top QB in the draft this April. Great talent

That is just a big word salad. Doesnt help your argument at all

Homedawg
09-10-2022, 11:55 PM

You're too sensitive when Will is mentioned. He hasn't been negative towards Will in this thread. And he's right, Levis is going to be a way higher pick. Just a fact

BuckyIsAB****
09-11-2022, 02:10 AM
You're too sensitive when Will is mentioned. He hasn't been negative towards Will in this thread. And he's right, Levis is going to be a way higher pick. Just a fact

Man. Nobody has ever debated that. either I am speaking a different language or yall have ignored or struggle with comprehension

lastmajordog
09-11-2022, 10:40 AM
del

lastmajordog
09-11-2022, 10:42 AM
del

Jarius
09-11-2022, 11:08 AM
Kentucky scored 19 points on offense and 3 of those were from a turnover on downs that gave them the ball at Florida’s 20. Levis has some tools but he is an extremely average college quarterback. That team wins with defense and a strong running game, not because of how well Levis plays quarterback. He projects well at the next level because of his tools, but Kentucky won 10 games with a wide receiver playing quarterback a couple of years ago. Quoting his record as a starter is just gaslighting considering how they win.