PDA

View Full Version : Manning Vs Ewers situation could be interesting.

Matt3467
09-10-2022, 02:53 PM
Interesting Manning chose Texas knowing Ewers as a Freshman is there. Wonder if he was promised the start. Either way one of those two will be looking for a new home next year.

Pancho
09-10-2022, 02:55 PM
the school in oxford is in need of a QB and they will also need one next season

Leroy Jenkins
09-10-2022, 02:56 PM
Manning has about 3/4 of the arm talent Ewers does... maybe 1/2.

PGHBulldogBG
09-10-2022, 02:59 PM
I predict Manning ends up at Ole Miss by way of the transfer portal in a few years

Commercecomet24
09-10-2022, 03:01 PM
Arch won't beat out ewers unless they just start him because of the "manning royalty" factor. Ewers is really good and if he didn't get hurt bama loses today

Pancho
09-10-2022, 03:02 PM
commerce with another truth bomb

Matt3467
09-10-2022, 03:03 PM
Arch won't beat out ewers unless they just start him because of the "manning royalty" factor. Ewers is really good and if he didn't get hurt bama loses today

I agree Ewers looked great but like you said with his name I doubt a Manning sits.

Pancho
09-10-2022, 03:04 PM
Sark didn't go to Texas to play politics.

IMissJack
09-10-2022, 03:14 PM
Sark didn't go to Texas to play politics.

It?s been done before at TX.

Todd4State
09-10-2022, 03:39 PM
Don't forget Eli redshirted and backed up Romaro Miller his RS freshman year.

The Manning's are more like baseball parents that make sure that some travel ball coach doesn't overwork their sons arm rather than play immediately now people.

Evers will be a sophomore and Arch will redshirt. Then Ewers will be a junior when Arch is a RS freshman leaving Arch three years to play potentially.

Now he may flame out and transfer- which is what I think happens but it won't be because of Ewers

calidawg
09-10-2022, 04:14 PM
Don't forget Eli redshirted and backed up Romaro Miller his RS freshman year.

The Manning's are more like baseball parents that make sure that some travel ball coach doesn't overwork their sons arm rather than play immediately now people.

Evers will be a sophomore and Arch will redshirt. Then Ewers will be a junior when Arch is a RS freshman leaving Arch three years to play potentially.

Now he may flame out and transfer- which is what I think happens but it won't be because of Ewers

Different era todd. Manning isn't going to sit for a RS getting 1M+ in salary

Todd4State
09-10-2022, 04:18 PM
Different era todd. Manning isn't going to sit for a RS getting 1M+ in salary

They are football smart people and don't need or care about money. Even if Arch flops their brand is still going to be strong.

calidawg
09-10-2022, 04:22 PM
They are football smart people and don't need or care about money. Even if Arch flops their brand is still going to be strong.

Then Arch will transfer. Archie forced the NFLs hand to get Eli to the giants.. the mannings get what they want. There's no need for Arch to sit around and wait his turn in this era.