PDA

View Full Version : SEC Nation is just a horrible show now.

R2Dawg
09-10-2022, 09:57 AM
The gameday talent needs an overhaul. The stuff they do is stupid and boring.

They had a gatorade dump and missing the student all together. The hot chicken stunt was embarrassing. They need to fix that show. It used to be good when Teebow and Spears and others.

Raining where I live and just trying to find something to watch. I guess back to ESPN gameday - better show and more MSU coverage.

Saltydog
09-10-2022, 10:06 AM
Well, ESPN gameday is not what it used to be. Pat McAfee is a little over the top IMO.

Leroy Jenkins
09-10-2022, 10:16 AM
Being kitschy for the sake of being kitschy is just cringy.

viverlibre
09-10-2022, 10:19 AM
I prefer the Barstool Colleg Football Show, but they change the time it airs so much it is hard to get in the habit of watching it, plus the Barstool App for streaming is horrible.

DeputyDawg94
09-10-2022, 10:20 AM
FS1 has “the big noon kickoff”. It better than those 2 by far. Anything with Pauuuuuuul on it has to suck.

Hypnodawg
09-10-2022, 10:36 AM
I'm just at a loss at how we don't get coverage on SEC final, sec now, and we're an hour and a half into SEC nation and they haven't mentioned us.

msstate7
09-10-2022, 10:37 AM
All kickoff shows suck now

Vandownbytheriver
09-10-2022, 10:45 AM

Absolutely. They all feel like they have to be edgy and cater to the Tik Tok, Twitter, Barstool crowds. I never thought I'd say it, but I miss the days of Erin Andrews. These new groups of ladies just don't cut it. I halfway believed Erin knew what she was talking about.

maroonmania
09-10-2022, 10:48 AM
I'm just at a loss at how we don't get coverage on SEC final, sec now, and we're an hour and a half into SEC nation and they haven't mentioned us.

Does the PAC 12 have a show? Maybe we can get a mention on that show today. At least the Bear guy picked us to cover on Gameday.

R2Dawg
09-10-2022, 11:15 AM

Yeah you would think they would want to show a bunch of highlights and makeup for the screw job last weekend but no.

College gameday gave us a lot of coverage. We were on Bear's board and all had good things to say about our team. They like us to cover on AZ.

IMissJack
09-10-2022, 11:30 AM
Yeah you would think they would want to show a bunch of highlights and makeup for the screw job last weekend but no.

College gameday gave us a lot of coverage. We were on Bear's board and all had good things to say about our team. They like us to cover on AZ.

It?s because ESPN hires people from FL, Bama, LSU, and GA. That?s all they want to talk about. I get it, but show a little depth.

Commercecomet24
09-10-2022, 12:23 PM

This. They're all trying to hard to be cool and it ain't working.

IMissJack
09-10-2022, 12:35 PM
This. They're all trying to hard to be cool and it ain't working.

the 2 guys with the southern accents gets old

Bothrops
09-10-2022, 01:45 PM
What happened to that cute little Laura Rutledge?

Cooterpoot
09-10-2022, 02:53 PM
Have you seen the two sandwich makers every morning on the SEC Network? Out of Pocket or something? Holy shit! They talk about the Waffle House and which teammate you wouldn't want your sister to date.
It's like watching Marty and McGee with ******s. Of course, I've questioned whether Marty and McGee have those too.
Forcing women into sports broadcasting is starving a kid somewhere.

Pancho
09-10-2022, 02:57 PM
What happened to that cute little Laura Rutledge?

she has an espn- NFL show now after getting up close and personal in Hoover with the A&M team several years back.