Commercecomet24
09-05-2022, 09:25 PM
That was hilarious!

Catfish
09-05-2022, 09:52 PM
LOL, great video.

99jc
09-06-2022, 07:56 AM
from tiger droppings ....I'll say it again, I don't freaking care. We are paying this clown upwards of 10 million a year. I expect immediate results and so should you. We should have never hired a senior citizen to rebuild this team.

looks like some have already went Moorhead 2.0 on him. CORNDOGS!

Dawgfan77
09-06-2022, 11:37 AM
It's one of those hires that really didn't fit and those usually don't workout.

Maroonthirteen
09-06-2022, 11:42 AM
I give it to the band nerds at sec shorts. They have a successful franchise.

msstate7
09-06-2022, 11:47 AM
The 2 best coaches in the sec (smart and saban) were very mediocre in their first years at current schools. Whether Kelly will be successful or not imo will be determined by how how his first real recruiting class looks. If he recruits at elite level, he'll be fine. If he hanging around 8-12th in the country, he won't win at level lsu will expect. He can coach just fine

parabrave
09-06-2022, 11:56 AM
The 2 best coaches in the sec (smart and saban) were very mediocre in their first years at current schools. Whether Kelly will be successful or not imo will be determined by how how his first real recruiting class looks. If he recruits at elite level, he'll be fine. If he hanging around 8-12th in the country, he won't win at level lsu will expect. He can coach just fine

I'll bet that now as we speak Jimbo and Lane are sending every LSU Recruit Tik Tok, Text messages or driving up to their residences telling them come play for me and not that asshole.

DownwardDawg
09-06-2022, 02:22 PM
He's not gonna last long. There's some stupid, but rich, AD's out there. Mind boggling at times.

Dawgfan77
09-06-2022, 05:59 PM

LSU isn't void of talent but Kelly's a fish out of water. Grand Valley State, central Michigan, Cincinnati, ND. I'll stand by my statement he's not a cultural fit.

msstate7
09-06-2022, 06:06 PM
LSU isn't void of talent but Kelly's a fish out of water. Grand Valley State, central Michigan, Cincinnati, ND. I'll stand by my statement he's not a cultural fit.

And we won at all of them.

I agree lsu isn't without talent, but the program is 11-11 the last 2 years. Declaring him a bust or whatever this soon is just stupid imo

ETA... now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he's gonna win for sure. I just feel like it's entirely too early to judge