PDA

View Full Version : For those worried about Levis and Kentucky

Coach34
09-03-2022, 08:00 PM
Their transfer from VT has 5 catches for 123 yards in the 1st half tonight. I think Levis will be ok.

BeardoMSU
09-03-2022, 08:02 PM
They're finally out talenting Miami (OH). But that halftime score...woof.

Coach34
09-03-2022, 08:05 PM
They're finally out talenting Miami (OH). But that halftime score...woof.

Miami stopped them inside the 5 on 4th down to keep the game close early on

BeardoMSU
09-03-2022, 08:13 PM

I know. Still a flat start. I'm sure they'll end up covering, tho.

WhiskeyPirate
09-03-2022, 08:26 PM
MAC teams can be tough, but UK doesn’t look too good.

ND looks good against OSU, their q b is good.

BayouDawg
09-03-2022, 08:32 PM
Kentucky seems to have a turd of a game every year against a MAC school. I wouldnt read too much into it

Coach34
09-03-2022, 09:12 PM
21-32 with 3 TD's. He might be ok as a QB

Tater
09-03-2022, 11:43 PM

Mark Stoops needs to learn to RTGDFB and not have such a shit goal line offense

or whatever stupid shit you wanna say

chef dixon
09-04-2022, 10:50 AM
Not specifically Levi's related but Kentucky the last decade is a product of a shit SEC east and they've just had consistency. There's not much more to it and SEC network loves to talk about their 10 win seasons. You have 3 auto wins in mizzou, vandy and South Carolina right off the bat. They would battle for 6th or 7th yearly in the West

PGHBulldogBG
09-04-2022, 11:29 AM
Not specifically Levi's related but Kentucky the last decade is a product of a shit SEC east and they've just had consistency. There's not much more to it and SEC network loves to talk about their 10 win seasons. You have 3 auto wins in mizzou, vandy and South Carolina right off the bat. They would battle for 6th or 7th yearly in the West

Good post. UK has benefitted from having a consistent good coach, but also UK and UF being down due to bad hires and coaching turnover. Mizzou and SC also made some bad hires and now they have Beamer and Drinkowoitz and it’s too early to tell how they will be. This season will say a lot about those coaches. I think Napier will get UF back to 2nd in the East and then it will be interesting to see what Huepel does, although his hands are tied a bit with the sanctions. I see UK slipping back to 4th after this season

WhiskeyPirate
09-04-2022, 11:42 AM
Stoops is a good fit for UK. Always good team speed, good defense and special teams and unorthodox on offense.

Solid fundamentals coach, played for Hayden Fry at Iowa.

PikeDawg15
09-04-2022, 03:52 PM
Good post. UK has benefitted from having a consistent good coach, but also UK and UF being down due to bad hires and coaching turnover. Mizzou and SC also made some bad hires and now they have Beamer and Drinkowoitz and it’s too early to tell how they will be. This season will say a lot about those coaches. I think Napier will get UF back to 2nd in the East and then it will be interesting to see what Huepel does, although his hands are tied a bit with the sanctions. I see UK slipping back to 4th after this season

Yep.

Depending on Sanctions I see for the next 5 years

Sec East

Top Dawg : Georgia

Battling for 2nd place Florida and Tennessee

Then you have Kentucky as a consistent 7-8 win team because of their OOC schedule is always so week in the middle of the pack

South carolina maybe competing with kentucky if they have a few more good recruiting classes and years under beamer

Then you have mizzou getting a bowl game every other year going from 6-6 7-5 to 5-7

then ya have Vandy......

But the new sec schedule may change all this.

RiverCityDawg
09-04-2022, 03:55 PM
21-32 with 3 TD's. He might be ok as a QB

"Ok" is the perfect way to describe him.

Leroy Jenkins
09-04-2022, 04:43 PM
21-32 with 3 TD's. He might be OK as a QB

Exactly

Lord McBuckethead
09-04-2022, 08:21 PM
I wonder how Levis would be in Mike Leachs system. He seems like a competitive athlete and he is just OK when I look at him. He seems to be a pick 6 in the making every time I watch him play.

Coach34
09-04-2022, 08:24 PM
Levis has all the measurables you look for in an NFL QB. He will be a millionaire next April.

Jack Lambert
09-04-2022, 08:40 PM
We beat them last year and I believe we have a better team this year.

Coach34
09-04-2022, 08:46 PM
We beat them last year and I believe we have a better team this year.

We beat them at HOME last year. We can be better than them this year and still lose on the road. I like our chances against them but it wont be easy for us

Jack Lambert
09-04-2022, 08:57 PM
We beat them at HOME last year. We can be better than them this year and still lose on the road. I like our chances against them but it wont be easy for us

I understand but we are still a better team this year and I am not sure if they have improved or not. It's not like going to Tuscaloosa. They are very beatable at home or on the road. They could beat us as well but they will not be the best team we face this season. Last year we were the third best team they faced. They had a easy schedule and they really have one this season.

Todd4State
09-05-2022, 12:35 AM
It's about time for Kentucky to have a "normal" season.

Maybe that starts against Florida.

It feels like they've had three dream seasons in a row.