PDA

View Full Version : Game day workers and parking attendants

Harrydawg
09-03-2022, 10:11 AM
Just a quick shoutout to remind everyone to be kind and patient to these people - give them a water - I just gave one guy a chair who was sitting on the curb working a lot. Not fun work in this humidity

Goldendawg
09-03-2022, 12:25 PM
Just a quick shoutout to remind everyone to be kind and patient to these people - give them a water - I just gave one guy a chair who was sitting on the curb working a lot. Not fun work in this humidity

Good post and reminder. Don't know how much they are paid, but for many it looks like a long, hot, boring day with not a shade in sight.

Coursesuper
09-03-2022, 02:33 PM
Look out for those that are walking and driving thru the tailgate areas emptying the trash cans and replacing the liners, its a long day for those guys.

Apoplectic
09-03-2022, 08:25 PM
Good post and reminder. Don't know how much they are paid, but for many it looks like a long, hot, boring day with not a shade in sight.

I?m gonna say it?s worth their time

TaleofTwoDogs
09-04-2022, 02:56 AM
I bought a parking pass for $42 on the internet for the Research park. It turns out that all of the parking lots were unattended and no one was scanning or taking payments. All parking was free. I asked the only attendant I saw in the Research Park and he said that they could not find anybody to work the lots! He was there only to cover the handicap parking. Did anybody else encounter this? I want my $42 back. LOL.

Goldendawg
09-04-2022, 03:00 AM
The lady at our lot visually checked my parking pass and my sister and brother in law, but didn't scan either of them. She did run me down to check mine as a crowd was walking by and I didn't see her.