PDA

View Full Version : How weird is the NFL right now?

MetEdDawg
11-24-2013, 06:43 PM
At this moment, I count 26 teams that are either in a playoff position or within 2 games of a wild card spot. That's 81% of the teams in the NFL with a legit shot at the playoffs in week 12 and this is going to get crazy by the end of the season. The NFL standings are in absolute chaos and I could see some very odd tie breaker situations happening because of how many teams are still in it. Teams in the AFC like 4-7 Oakland and 4-7 Buffalo are one game in the win column behind the final wild card spot.

San Francisco may not even be the 2nd best team in their division, Atlanta is 2-9, the Giants who started 0-6 are only 2 games in the win column out of a playoff spot. Outside of the Broncos and Seahawks, every team has a glaring weakness. They have to be my favorites for the Super Bowl right now because they don't have nearly as many flaws as some of these other teams. Just been a very strange NFL season.

Jdawg
11-24-2013, 08:23 PM
That's going to make every weekend after college regular season fun to watch. That is true parity in the league.