PDA

View Full Version : IS it time?

bully99
11-24-2013, 05:34 PM
I'm a God loving peaceful person, but I'm asking is it time for an Eggbowl bench clearing brawl. We haven't had one in a long time and this is the last time the eggbowl will be on national TV for awile. Dan Mullen needs to get the team fired up and an old fashion brawl is what we need. #HAILSTATE

Political Hack
11-24-2013, 05:34 PM
as long as we win...

Raytoraid83
11-24-2013, 05:36 PM
No right now ole miss has nothing to play (except the obvious), no need to give them some motivation. Save it for Chris Jones coming right in between Bo Wallace's numbers.

Todd4State
11-24-2013, 05:46 PM
If that happened, they would probably kick out Damien Williams, Day, Gabe Jackson, Bear Wilson, Robert Johnson, Perkins, Robinson, Chris Jones, McKinney, Love, and Redmond as well as Whitley out of principle.

For Ole Miss, they would kick out Stuart Summers.

Coach34
11-24-2013, 06:06 PM
No right now ole miss has nothing to play (except the obvious), no need to give them some motivation.

I dont understand this.

Ole Miss is playing their rival who they damn sure hate to lose to
Ole Miss is jockeying for bowl position and needs another win. A loss would pretty much send them to Memphis and us to the Bourbon Bowl in BHam

Jdawg
11-24-2013, 06:10 PM
Coach nailed it. You can drop the OM has nothing to play for crap. The worst thing that could have happened was for them to lose last night. They're playing for the things Coach mentioned as well as motivation to prove they're better than the game last night. Plus Freeze is from MS so he understands this rivalry. Nutt didn't get it...

dawgoneyall
11-24-2013, 06:11 PM
:)

Raytoraid83
11-24-2013, 07:13 PM
I dont understand this.

Ole Miss is playing their rival who they damn sure hate to lose to
Ole Miss is jockeying for bowl position and needs another win. A loss would pretty much send them to Memphis and us to the Bourbon Bowl in BHam

That's the obvious in parantheses, I just mean it's basically rolls reversed from last years game. All they heard for three years was "this is our state", and Mullen referring them to as tsun and taking any jab at them he could. They came out and took it to us. Now all we've heard is #1 recruiting class, nkemdichie best freshman lineman, they'll be competing for West next year, so on and so on. *cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough* team should be the one more fired up to play this game and a win could do wonders for the program with all the talent coming back next year as stated before. Could be a good catapult into a special season next year.