PDA

View Full Version : Who is the one player you have a Love/Hate relationship with...

Okrastar1
11-24-2013, 05:10 PM
NICKOE WHITLEY!

Love- he is always in the right spot at the right time to change a game.

Hate- Pass coverage, which has cost us ALOT of touchdowns! Awful angles on tackles, as well as his horrific arm tackling in one on one situations. Needs someone to tell him where to be consistently

Ready to see a lot more Hughes/Cox next year at safety

ShotgunDawg
11-24-2013, 05:20 PM
NICKOE WHITLEY!

Love- he is always in the right spot at the right time to change a game.

Hate- Pass coverage, which has cost us ALOT of touchdowns! Awful angles on tackles, as well as his horrific arm tackling in one on one situations. Needs someone to tell him where to be consistently

Ready to see a lot more Hughes/Cox next year at safety

Tyler - Tyler is a pretty good player that doesn't get any credit because of what a terrible fit he is for our offense.

I hate when Tyler plays, but he actually usually does a decent job when he plays.

Political Hack
11-24-2013, 05:27 PM
Perk.

Love - he does everything right and is a great leader and upperclassman.

hate - he just doesn't have the same vision and lateral movement that JRob has and if the hole's not there, the play is dead.

Okrastar1
11-24-2013, 05:30 PM
Les Koennig is the only hate hate situation I can think of!

sleepy dawg
11-24-2013, 05:37 PM
Easy. Jameon.

Okrastar1
11-24-2013, 05:39 PM
Easy. Jameon.

Why Jameon?

sleepy dawg
11-24-2013, 05:44 PM
Why Jameon?

Over the last couple of years, I've seen Jameon fumble more balls, muff more punts, and make bone head plays than any other player. Many have been recovered by us, but he's done it more than anyone, by far.

The love is clear.

Okrastar1
11-24-2013, 05:46 PM
Have another name I'm surprised hasn't been mentioned.....

Eulls

Coach34
11-24-2013, 05:56 PM
Tyler and Perkins

Tyler

Hate- bad fit for the offense, can't run, and is not very tough
Love- He can fit it in some very tight windows up to 20 yards. Smart player, good arm. Character guy. Would have won us a Natty had he been the QB from 98-2000

Perkins

Hate- that he isnt used as a 3rd and medium to long RB. Is not a tough runner, and I question his vision at times.
Love- great hands, tough player. Good representative of your football team. Has a chance to make a roster in the NFL

Will James
11-24-2013, 06:00 PM
It was Sam Frost for me.

Okrastar1
11-24-2013, 06:04 PM
Tell us more about "bunting" we are here to listen!

Ct Bradford there btw

It_Could_Happen
11-24-2013, 08:17 PM
Tyler Russell. Easily

HoopsDawg
11-24-2013, 08:25 PM
Tyler and Perkins

Tyler

Love- He can fit it in some very tight windows up to 20 yards. Smart player, good arm. Character guy. Would have won us a Natty had he been the QB from 98-2000

L

Damn, He would have hooked up for 200 yards with Prentiss in that SEC Championship Game. KP was running by their secondary all night.

Coach34
11-24-2013, 08:33 PM
Damn, He would have hooked up for 200 yards with Prentiss in that SEC Championship Game. KP was running by their secondary all night.

Damn right....we would have rolled thru 1999 too

War Machine Dawg
11-24-2013, 08:53 PM
Tyler and Perkins

Tyler

I'd kill to have either he or Fant at QB in '98 & '99. They were perfect for The Kang's power run, play action offense. And those badass offensive lines to protect them featuring Pork Chop, Randy Thomas, etc. Why couldn't TR have been born 15 years earlier?

ShotgunDawg
11-24-2013, 09:33 PM
I'd kill to have either he or Fant at QB in '98 & '99. They were perfect for The Kang's power run, play action offense. And those badass offensive lines to protect them featuring Pork Chop, Randy Thomas, etc. Why couldn't TR have been born 15 years earlier?

And Omar Conner 5 years later.

We have had good QBs, but for whatever reason they are always here under the wrong regime.

War Machine Dawg
11-24-2013, 09:37 PM
And Omar Conner 5 years later.

We have had good QBs, but for whatever reason they are always here under the wrong regime.

Yep, Omarr in Mullen's offense would've been badass, too. But methinks Dak, Williams, Staley, etc. are about to change that "good QBs, wrong regime" thing.